ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
ITC/EVP Concerns  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Dr Lewis. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 15th, 2007 10:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello Malcolm,

I would like to share some comments regarding your conversation.

Fortunately, I have never experienced negative or hostile comments in my recordings or experiments, or at least not anything that I would recognize as such.

Unfortunately, I haven't really had the opportunity yet to be concerned with whom I am speaking to or recording with, so I haven't had to deal with the issue of discerning true identities of spirit communicators. Rather than talk to them, I mostly know them by their faces in the pictures I receive. Judging from my research and the experiences of others, this is definitely an area of concern.

I would agree that evidence of sustained communications is somewhat scarce, but perhaps also owing to the nature of the rare ability of physical mediumship. Currently, I view the events of The Circle of the Silver Chord as momentous. I would much rather there be fewer instances of these events with mountains of evidence rather than multiple instances with little to no evidence.

I would definitely wholeheartedly agree with you that the most prolific evidence in anyone's mind is when they receive a message from a family member in spirit which could not have been known by any person present in physical form. Hands down, I see this as the most astounding and powerful evidence. The question is: does everyone in the world have to experience this before they believe? Perhaps.

It seems that most information given to us is meant to give us a glimpse of what it's like on the other side. At the same time, it also seems that much information is withheld for our best interests. Still, I'm not aware of any obvious discrepancies which could not be construed as simply areas of which we have no current knowledge. Perhaps we could discuss them.

While it is true that much of the information received in the early 90's definitely passes the "boggle point", I sense that an effort is currently underway (by the spirit side) to bring this information to a more digestible level for the common man - something which they can understand, something which they can relate to.  I feel that in the near future there will be a wildfire of unexplained events, instances of spirit communication.

3 of the best examples I can think of regarding direct messages from loved ones in spirit would be:

Sonia Rinaldi in Brazil (A.N.T.) and the telephone conversations in which parents speak with their deceased children.

Marcello Bacci in Italy - conversations over radio between people and their loved ones, held regularly, an event which has been occurring for many many years.

John Edward in the U.S. - a psychic medium who is making quite an impact across the world by giving unique distinct messages to people from their loved ones on the other side. Though the word "psychic medium" raises eyebrows, John has been tested many times for authenticity and is touching millions. The evidence will be obvious mostly in the hearts of the people receiving the messages.

I've spent the last year trying to figure out the answer to this simple question - Why haven't people heard about evidence of life after death? It's been piling up for over 100 years. It seems some evidence has never made it to the public, and the majority of it that does is still only usually found when people who search for it. For example, did you know Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (author of Sherlock Holmes books) researched life after death and wrote books about it? Not only that, but you can read them for free online, verbatim messages from the other side and much more. Now, if I see a special on him on the Discovery channel, will they mention this? No. So why am I surprised every time I find something new?

In my view, the problem isn't a lack of evidence.....it's a lack of cooperative efforts & framework to link all the evidence together in a presentable form which is easy for the public to be aware of. The media doesn't help either. Perhaps the problem here is that people still consider evidence of life after death to be subjective, based on the opinions of the individual. As such, there is no organized structure around which this information is bound together. Sounds like a catch-22.

Will talk soon,

Keith
ITC Bridge

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

You have chosen to ignore Imagi. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 18th, 2007 08:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
cat

Hello Dr Lewis, You have made a good few points there,Alot of the time we dont know who we are talking to and they dont always give us a name when they leave a message in Evp, I did ask my mum to give me alot of proof as to what was her name etc,There was one recording where another spirit thought they were being funny and try to pass off a message that was supposed to have come from my mum,But i caught on very quickly and knew my mum would never say such terrible things.Also as you know my mum i have got the evidence to back up my mums proof.Now if i can recall she did mention something regarding lower spirits and sometimes my mum does have to whisper to say a few things,It is like she doesnt want the others to hear,lol.Now i have told my group at all times if they receive any captures that swear etc they have to ignore and delete.I have posted a kind of prediction in my forum and if it turns out right then i would say my mum has yet again given me evidence.

In another forum there was a talk regarding the quality of Evps and they were talking about the quality of reel to reel,Now if i can recall they were on about climate change ozone and how the world is now more technilogical more advanced than it was yrs ago,So in otherwords they were meaning that is when reel to reel was done there wasnt too much static kind of interference and alot of people were not recording Evp as they are now.

I really cant comment on Mark Macey and what things he has been told or images he has,But i can say when i did an evening of itc images i asked for a picture of their world,And guess what i got back a picture of mountains and these mountains are made up of hundreds of people,And the tv screen did not change in all the time i was looking at it,So i still say at any time if they want to show you a specific image they can manipulate the loop effect without you being aware of this.

Cat:)

Posted: Jan 18th, 2007 02:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
JT

Hello Dr. Lewis,

I'm somewhat of a rookie in that I've only been involved in ITC for a year and a half or so.  My understanding of it is that there is a huge volume of first-class, well documented and scrutinized audio, video, and text communications received through the channels of radio, television, telephone, computer, and more.  A large portion of these communications are from family members of the experimenters or of the audience present during the experiment and have been accurate according to the earth-side family members.

Much of this is of course available on worlditc.org.  Also, Mark Macy has recently posted pdf versions of Contact! magazine which reproduced many of the amazing contacts received in the 90's by Eurpoean and American experimenters:
http://spiritfaces.com/3d-Contact.htm

And as Keith mentioned, clear 2-way dialogue via radio and telephone has been achieved numerous times by researchers such as Sonia Rinaldi, the Harsh-Fischbachs, and Marcello Bacci.  These recordings can be heard on worlditc.org and on other websites.

So, I think there is probably enough evidence out there to address your concerns about the quality, content, and accuracy of ITC as a channel for communication, unless you feel you have already reviewed this evidence and are still unconvinced.  I'd welcome your thoughts on this.

All the best,
John Topp

You have chosen to ignore Imagi. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 18th, 2007 03:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
JT

Dug around a bit on worlditc.org. 
This page presents a good cross section of itc contacts:
http://worlditc.org/j_01_macy_examples_of_contacts.htm

On this page you'll find a text message George Meek received from his wife who had passed on:

"One incident in Jeannette's letter to George had to do with a house key that their tenant Debbie had lost, and the Meeks had to loan her a key. A second had to do with a box of research books that were sent to their colleague Ann Valentin in California, but somehow got lost in transit. And the third item involved a yard light which a local electrician replaced in their back yard and then charged the Meeks what Jeannette considered to be an outrageous sum of money for the small job.
The three incidents were of no particular interest to anyone—including George—but they provided solid proof that Jeannette was alive and well two years after her physical death. No one but George and Jeannette and their assistant Molly knew about the house key, the books, and the yard light. Despite the trivial nature of the message, George knew it was a very important letter. His main goal in life, after all, was to convince the world that we live forever. There is no death. His dear Jeannette had proven that with this simple computer letter.

intoc@@@@@entingeninluxemburg/eienliebefreundinvonmir,jeannetteme
ekmoechteandieserstelleeinigeworteanihrenaufeuereseiteweilendenga ttenrichten/ichubergebeihrde-nzeilensender/                       
DEARGW/I'DLIKETOCOOKUPAFEWGDODNAMESFORYOUBELIEVINGICOULDHAVEWINGS
!IAMSUREYOURECALLIHAVEOFTENTOLDYOUTHATTHEREARELOTSOFTHINGSYOUCOME
INHANDYFOR---                                                     
NOTONLYTODO(SUCHASTAKECAPSOFPILLBOTTLES)BUTALSOTOTELLSOMEBODYELSE
JUSrWHATTODO(EXPERTADVICE)/WELL,ITSEEMSASIFTHEREARESTILLPEOPLEWHO
DONOTBELIEVINTHECONTACTSYOURFRIENDSOFCETLAREHAVING/HERESOMEDETAIL
SWHICHEXCEPTYOUANDMOLLY(GIVEHERNYWARMESTGREETINGS,IMISSHER)NOBODY
CANKNOW/:INI987,ENODFAPRIL.TENANTOEBBIECALLEOTOSAYHERREFRIGERATOR
WASOFF/ITMUSTHAVEBEENONATHURSDAYMORNINGANONOCONNECTIONWITHTHESTOR
MWEHADBEFORE/ATTHECLOSEOFHERWORKDAYSHECALLEDAGAINTOSAYSHEWASHAVIN
GM,ORETROUBLE/THISTIMESHEHADLEFTHERPURSEONTHESEATOFTHECAROFTHELAD
YWITHWHOMSHEHAOSEENRIDING/THISLADYWASQUITEFARFROMFRANKLINSODEBBIE
ASKEDTOBORROWOURKEYTOHERPLACE/ANOTHERSTORY:ONAPRIL29THANNVALENTIN
WROTEALETTERTHATSHEHADNOTRECEIVEDTHEMAGICBOOKLETSTHEYHADORDERD,BU 
THARLEQUINNOVELS/THIRDSTORY;JOHNLATHRON(IDON'TTHINKMAGGIEANDJULES  
EVERHEARDTHISNAME)SHUTOFFTHEELECTRICITYATTHECHOUSETOPUTINTHENEWLI
GHT/HEWASN'TDOWNTHEREVERYLONGBUTCHARGED$20SERVICEADDITIONTO$40FOR
THEBULBITSELFPLUSTAX(THESCOUNDREL)/SOTRYTOEXPLAINTHIS,HONEY/MYNEV
ERENDINGLOVETOYOU/IMISSYOUSOMUCHBUTIKNOWWWEWILLBETOGETHER/IHAVEBI
GWORKTODOHERE/RESULTOFTHATIDIOTWAR/LOVEFOREVER/JDM/              
pleasemaggy/forwardthistogeorge/hecanbeofgreathelptoyouall/sendmy
bestwishestoloreealso/thankyou/jeannetteduncanmeek/kontaktende/..

Jeannette's letter to George (spirit text)

You have chosen to ignore Dr Lewis. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 16th, 2008 07:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
MrZeta

I have read stories where we, when in the astral, if we are asked, we must help others who have passed on; sort of speak; what is interesting, is that these people may not be of this planet, or plane of existance.

I did have a few astrals of my grandparents and dad a few times; very real feeling indeed; so is the mind; our minds are very complex.

In my quest for ITC/EVP, I do not ask for passed loved ones; well that is not entirely true; as my past tapes were of areas where I asked about people who may not have left their next life into the higher dimensions they may be headed for (IE or helping others who have past get to heaven or above or whatever; just helping them with something.

The story goes that many do not know they have passed; I have gotten that experience from my passed relatives and others I didnt know; most of the time I didnt feel it was my duty to tell them.

In EVP work I am not striving for voices from those who passed; but any voices in my general work area. In a couple tapes from old forts I got voices and sounds I couldnt explain; I feel they might be from people who have passed in that area but dont know that they have passed maybe.

How are these other worlds recreated for them; what about that question; what about that cannon shot I got on one tape; very clear and I need to have that analyzed.

My thoughts that using lasers might contact 'higher level' beings; in fact they migh be people who have passed from this Earth and have passed through several planes of existances; IE getting 'closer' to becoming 'light beings'.

I can vouch for the authenticity of the existance of multiple dimensions; either being higher due to higher frequency levels or whatnot; or just different, like red and blue; close to each other in frequency but still different.

I dont know what drives me to work on this laser EVP project; I do know some of the reasons though, and I am happy with them so far.

MrZeta

Current time is 05:39 PM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > ITC/EVP Concerns Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1670 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 31 queries executed.