View single post by Imagi
 Posted: Jan 17th, 2007 03:11 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Imagi

Dr. Lewis,
Sorry to say but you wont be raising any debate from me!!
You are totally inspiring and exactly CORRECT!

I agree, we need loved one to loved one contact.
Macy and Bacci had a lot of the qualities you brought up in their work,
But alas it isn't easily reproduced. I believe there are many more restrictions with ITC/evp than there are with Physical psychic circles.

With ITC there's deffinite space/time issues. We're communicating with a dimension out of synch with our own and who's physics is almost entirely different. On occasion contacts with entities who aren't even spirits, but living beings from parallel universes was made!   It's a dangerous field to get into, especially when dealing with "Temponaughts", time travellers who have their own agenda.
And apparently the elusive "ethereal beings" play a paramount role in opening a "bridge" between worlds helping to make sure we aren't put at risk by any of these maligned entities.  I would agree with you, they are merely distractions that serve only to hurt the subject of Continuation of Survival.

I myself am quite young but display physical mediumship skill and have been urged to develop this in a circle.  When my small circle was meeting last year we yielded some positive results very quickly into our meetings. Unfortunately the location fell through and we no longer hold the circles.

Dr. Gary Schwartz seems to be geared more toward the type of research measures you are talking about. And he is deffinitely about quality, not quantity.
I was most impressed with his work with a Dream psychic Chris Robinson (all of these people I am sure you know of).

Will be following your posts sir!