View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jun 16th, 2008 07:15 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

I have read stories where we, when in the astral, if we are asked, we must help others who have passed on; sort of speak; what is interesting, is that these people may not be of this planet, or plane of existance.

I did have a few astrals of my grandparents and dad a few times; very real feeling indeed; so is the mind; our minds are very complex.

In my quest for ITC/EVP, I do not ask for passed loved ones; well that is not entirely true; as my past tapes were of areas where I asked about people who may not have left their next life into the higher dimensions they may be headed for (IE or helping others who have past get to heaven or above or whatever; just helping them with something.

The story goes that many do not know they have passed; I have gotten that experience from my passed relatives and others I didnt know; most of the time I didnt feel it was my duty to tell them.

In EVP work I am not striving for voices from those who passed; but any voices in my general work area. In a couple tapes from old forts I got voices and sounds I couldnt explain; I feel they might be from people who have passed in that area but dont know that they have passed maybe.

How are these other worlds recreated for them; what about that question; what about that cannon shot I got on one tape; very clear and I need to have that analyzed.

My thoughts that using lasers might contact 'higher level' beings; in fact they migh be people who have passed from this Earth and have passed through several planes of existances; IE getting 'closer' to becoming 'light beings'.

I can vouch for the authenticity of the existance of multiple dimensions; either being higher due to higher frequency levels or whatnot; or just different, like red and blue; close to each other in frequency but still different.

I dont know what drives me to work on this laser EVP project; I do know some of the reasons though, and I am happy with them so far.

MrZeta