ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Looking for answers

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Looking for answers  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 29th, 2008 08:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TT

My apologies now if this is not as clear as I would like it to be. I'll leave me name now as TT as there are a lot of circumstances surrounding what I am about to say that have not been resolved as of yet.

My wife has recently passed on last week and I am being charged in her death with reckless endangerment and involuntary manslaughter. I am currently out on bail and the media and newspapers have run me through the ringer.

Please withhold judgement for now until the end of the case which I hope will show that my wife and I am and were very much in love and had everything going for us. I currently have an amazing amount of support through friends and family who knew us best and they know that I would have never done anything to intentionally cause this harm to my wife.

I was on suicide watch initially and ended posting my own bail as I felt that my life was over with her passing. After being released my mother gave me a book about the afterlife and of ITC and EVP. I am very tech savvy but not very electronic literate.

I approached friends and family with what I am going to try and they found this website for me. I have read many things in depth here and am in the process of getting as much equipment as I can to attempt to make contact as well.

My wife I know would be telling me to worry more about the courts and legal system but I feel that my life is already over because my heart and soul is gone. 

I have never been religious and have been a hardcore sceptic about the afterlife. In the position I am in now though I like to think I am openminded enough to accept any methods to let her know how much I miss her, how much I love her, and how I will do everything I can to be strong for her so we can be together in the end. We intentionally took out of our vows the "till death do us part" as we both knew that we were always going to be together. We have no children except for our three dogs and one cat. We were together on this earth for 8 years and married for almost 4. We spent 24 hours a day 7 days a week with each other and were inseperable. I feel now that nothing still can keep us apart.

That unfortunately is my problem with being a sceptic. I have doubts about the afterlife.

I am not looking for sympathy or pity. I am just looking for proof for myself that my love is in  the better place that everyone keeps talking about here. If I know that, I know I can take on anything in this life as I know I will see her again someday and that she is watching over me no matter what anyone else thinks.

I want her to know how many regrets I have of not telling her how beautiful she was or how much I loved her everytime I looked at her. I know people will say that she knows this, however again, being the sceptic I want to know this.

I will post her name here if someone thinks they can find out information for me from the other side. I ask again to please just seperate the courts with my plea for help in wanting to know that the love of my life is in a better place. My life now is devoted to making contact. I will do all that I can to assist or to test anything anyone needs.

If anyone thinks they may be able to help please post so I can give her name in a private message.

Thank you all for your time in reading this and in all the efforts that have been made in this area.

TT

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 01:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Misty

Hello TT welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss and your grief. I think K would not want you to be suffering this way. If the roles were reversed you would want her to find some peace and sanity I am sure.

I understand being the skeptic, I also know what its like to throw all of that thinking out the window when you experience the unknown.

My first evp was my mother saying my name, my mother had been gone a good 10 years but it's not a voice I will ever forget. I was so shocked to hear it after so long that I ran and woke up my bf and made him listen to it then asked who it sounded like to him. He knew my mother well, and he recognized the voice.

Been doing it ever since. And it has been a great experience. I have lost alot of close friends and loved ones over the years and many of them I made a deal with that whoever goes first would let the other know they were ok, communicate, haunt... choice of words varied because it was mostly in jest at the time.

I for one can say... I dont think it's a joke anymore.

I hope you find the peace you are looking for whether its doing this research or something else.

Misty

Attachment: 012708h2o_CLRyouawaken-itstrulyremarkable.mp3 (Downloaded 997 times)

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 08:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
TT

Thank you for your kind words Misty and of your experience.

My wife and I made a similar pact with one another that we would try to contact each other.

Rather strange occurance today. I was in a half sleep as I was on the couch as I can not yet sleep in our bed and my cell phone rang. I got up to answser it as I have been getting a great deal of calls from friends and supporters and it simply rang twice and said "no number".

I have had this cell phone for almost 4 years, yes I know, outdated, but in my entire history with this phone that has never happened.

I am not chalking it up to contact, yet. However, it gets my mind even more motivated to keep pursueing this form of contact.

Thank you again for your kind words and I will keep listing my attempts here.

TT

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 09:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi TT,

I am very sorry for your loss and heartache right now.  If you wish for me to try to contact her you can PM me.  Can't promise anything, but my son, who is on the other side, frequently functions as a facilitator in connecting us with those who have crossed over.  Again, my condolences.  Vicki

P.S.  Keep a look out for those signs that she is trying to contact you.  The phone could be the first of many.

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 10:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Misty

Interesting TT. I also had one weird experience with the cell phone (which i use maybe twice a month LOL). I had a strange recording that sounded like someone called on accident and the phone was just running in the background. I kept listening to try and figure out who it was since there was no attached number. The more I listened the more I started to realize things were being said in evp format so I made a quick recording of it to analyze and the results can be found here

http://www.esnips.com/web/CellPhoneEVP

I dont know how much you have read yet on this subject. Many people think it takes a certain amount of time for those who have crossed to be ready to communicate with us. I however think sometimes it takes us an amount of time to get thru the grief process before we are ready and open to the communicant who is trying to come thru. They say time has no meaning for them, yet for those of us that are still here time is part of every waking hour.

When you are in a bad mood its usually not a good idea to record then. Wait until you feel better then try. Maybe work with someone who is unattached to the emotions you are having, they may be able to record them for you if the spirit wishes to send a message at this time. Of course emotional attachment always helps but emotional disturbances only hinder this work.

I wish you luck!

Misty

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 02:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
TT

Thank you again Misty for the support and Vicki that is a very generous offer and very much appreciated. I have PM'd you her full name. If there is any other information you need please send me a message and I will send you anything you need.

Misty I believe that is the case as well and have done a great deal of reading thus far. I am aware of the mindset needed however I am not sure of how well mine is at any given time.

I have no fear of an afterlife as I always believed there has to be something more but never had any idea of what it would be. From reading others comments it pushes up my hope that much more of something being there.

I try to get myself to a good frame of mind for the testing I am doing at this time by surpressing the grief and believing that she is there. I look at pictures of her and of our wedding day. I listen to the song over and over of Fur Elise as that is what she was teaching me to play on the piano. The room however is in a bit of disarray as I was too scatter brained to make it the calming atmosphere by cleaning up all the packaging and wires and such. So my goal today is to get the room we spent the most time in, in order and to get the equipment in order then to continue testing this evening.

I feel I am not impatient in that although I would like results as soon as possible I am well aware it was 3 months before the other gentleman had any luck at all. I am quite willing to wait as long as it takes but I am not giving up.

I will post again in the other forum my results and setup this evening  as I feel I am a clown putting together the space shuttle. Hopefully with all the experience of people on this board they may be able to give input and advice in improving my methods.

Sincerely thank you both again for your kind words and assistance.

TT

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 06:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Jeff

Greetings TT, nice to meet you!  Wecome to the forum! 

First of all, let me offer my deepest condolences to you for your loss!  But let me assure you that your loving wife is not dead.  She has transitioned to another place quite well alive! 

If I may, I would recommend your reading of George Meeks' booklet, "The Magic Of Living Forever".  You can download it here:  http://www.worlditc.org/h_07_meek_magic1.htm

You may be aware of Mr. Meek's work with the Metascience Foundation back in the 1980's; but if not, this short reading will enlighten you!  You need to know that this work (Metascience Foundation) is the work of electrical engineers and physicists of doctoral levels!

Just as you read this, many different energies of different wavelengths are surrounding you, and even penetrating completely through you (such as X-Rays, Gamma Rays, and Cosmic Rays).  Some of these frequencies are harmonic with the Spirits of those we love.

However, unless you tune to any one of them, you will not comprehend.  The same as your radio must tune to one of the countless frequencies permeating the atmosphere, to find a single channel of energy to sort the information out. 

You are very wise to consider your current emotional state before you attempt any contact on your own at this time.  A low emotional state can lead to contact with entities that are quite undesirable.  It would be very good to allow Vicki to make the first attempts since she is more prepared.  I, myself, work only on the technological level designing equipment to allow those like Vicki, Laura, and Babs to do their work.

Cheer up; and revel in the fact that she is not only OK, but quite happy, as we are told by the success in thousands ITC/EVP recordings!

One final word of encouragment:  Please listen to the excellent results of the Metascience Foundation's device called Spiricom:

http://www.worlditc.org/k_06_spiricom.htm

Jeff

Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 07:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
TT

Jeff,

Thank you for your kind words and the links. I read the material and it seems to me that , well if you ever saw the movie "The Matrix" this has the definite feel of that for me.

I feel as if questions that I have had my whole life and my scepticism is finally being resolved. I always thought there was so much more but could never find answers to those questions and felt that organized religions although mostly well intentioned still lacked all the puzzle pieces.

I have always felt that if so many billions are Cristians, and so many billions Muslim, Buddism, etc, then how can all of these organized religions be wrong. I have felt that it was always egotistical for us on this world to believe that we are alone in the vast expanse of space. I also felt that when the religious books were written that they were written by people who had a limited understanding of the world around them.

These higher planes of conciousness seem to answer those questions for my logical way of thinking and with the proff that is shown on these sites they are very hard to ignore.

Just from the few posts from yourself, Misty and Vicki I have hope. That is something a few days ago I could not say. I as well felt that my life was over and there was nothing worth living for here in this life as my reason for being is gone.

Now I have my personal goal of researching this as well through my own "experiments". I definitely was not in the right frame of mind before but I feel I am definitely getting closer.

I know this is not something that usually yields quick results however I am in this for the long haul.

Thank you again for the links.

Only one question as a closing. My wife and I specifically took out the "till death do us part" in our vows. This makes me see that yes we would be together but is it the same thing of unions in the higher conciousness? Would we still be considered "married" in the afterlife? Does this equate to the "soulmate"?

Okay, three questions sorry. My apologies for my questions spawning more questions.

Thanks again.
TT

Posted: Jan 31st, 2008 06:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Jeff

Well, TT, by now I'm sure you understand, we are not enslaved souls as in The Matrix.  The Matrix is simply a soliptimist concept.  If solipsism were true, we could manipulate the events of our lives as we wished.  I, for instance, would have a world without evil; and a bank account that Avarice could not imagine!  But no, we are far, far better than that! 

You mention skepticism.  Well, there you have a problem:  You are suffering from mental health!  Shame on you :wink:.   Really, your questioning of organized religions is very normal, and not the exception.  But your result is true:  They can't be wrong!  Our friend Mr. Meeks quotes Jesus, and St. Paul in his dialogue; quite correctly.  He kept it short, but could have gone on and on by quoting many others, inside and outside Holy Scripture.  Congratulations there!  Oh, and no; those writers of Scripture were not of limited knowledge.  But they had to write to those who were.

It's quite clear to all of us that many lights are turning on in your consciousness.  And we celebrate with you; and learn with you!

"Only one question as a closing. My wife and I specifically took out the "till death do us part" in our vows. This makes me see that yes we would be together but is it the same thing of unions in the higher conciousness? Would we still be considered "married" in the afterlife? Does this equate to the "soulmate"?"

Good questions.  Let me start with a good fact:  Marriage began as a religious institution, and still is.  The vowes "to death do us part" is for our physical lives here in this world.  That was put into place to allow a widow or widower to remarry sometime after the physical death of the spouse.  It never was intended to relieve the person on this side, of their grief or their love for their spouse.  It simply gave permission to remarry and continue with this life.

Your next question is based on the next life.  Again, the facts must be observed.  Please look at this link: http://www.ghostpi.com/What%20is%20ITC%20page.htm Here George Meek's loving wife made contact with him by sending her picture on a FAX machine, believe it or not, and attached a most moving letter saying she is awaiting his transition.  Plus many other bits of information you should read!  But she said not to hurry, since she has been appointed to helping those who are transitioning to their new world, and is very busy.  She ended the letter saying sher looked forward to him arriving (not verbatim).  She transitioned this world an older woman, but in the photo, is around 20 years old, waiting for her soulmate.  I'll bet George is a happy, full of vinegar, 20 or so year old, enjoying forever his love.  I'll bet Jeanette is enjoying happiness beyond her expectations as well!

Soulmates?  They certainly were, and I can tell by your love for your wife that your souls are very, very close.  Anyone can see that!

I hope you, and your wife, find the same world as George and Jeanette Meeks have!

Many, many blessings,

Jeff

Posted: Jan 31st, 2008 08:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
TT

Vicki,

I honestly do not know what to say. I sit here typing this with tears streaming down my face. I am so grateful.

I went to a psychic today who convinced me she was very real as she told me things that there was no way to know and convinced me of an afterlife. She told me Kirsten would come to me in a dream to burn a red candle and ask her to come to me.

She told me things, didn't guess or try multiple phrases she actually told me, about Kirstens past that there was no way she could have known.

I come home to find your e-mail and listened to the file. Vicki, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is absolutely the greatest gift I have ever received.

I cannot extend to you my sincere admiration and thanks for what you have done.

I would like to post the file as a thank you for everyone who has been experimenting in the field. To me this is the greatest gift possible. True confirmation that I will someday again be with my love.

When I am in a better frame of mind I will continue my own experiments here with the hope that someday I may be able to give someone this same gift.

Thank you just does not say enough.

Toby

Attachment: love you Toby.wav (Downloaded 936 times)

Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 08:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Toby,

You are very welcome!  I would like to make sure that Braden and your wife get the credit for this.  I am just a conduit.  As you heard in the EVP, Braden encourages her to start by saying "Go 'head" then she says she loves you.  I take no credit for the amazing work these guys do on the other side--kudos to your wife (and Braden for helping out).  Thank goodness your psychic and this message has given you some peace--you deserve it.  Take good care and prayers coming your way.  Vicki

Last edited on Feb 1st, 2008 09:57 AM by Vicki Talbott

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2008 09:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Toby,

I would like to welcome you to the group. I have no doubt that you will find the answers to the questions that you have, and it will take time.

Warmly,

Keith

Posted: Apr 19th, 2010 09:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
spookygirl

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about your plight! I have done some mediumistic work with success. I would be glad to help!!! You can write me at http://[email protected]

Current time is 11:36 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Looking for answers Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1692 seconds (37% database + 63% PHP). 23 queries executed.