View single post by TT
 Posted: Jan 29th, 2008 08:58 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TT

My apologies now if this is not as clear as I would like it to be. I'll leave me name now as TT as there are a lot of circumstances surrounding what I am about to say that have not been resolved as of yet.

My wife has recently passed on last week and I am being charged in her death with reckless endangerment and involuntary manslaughter. I am currently out on bail and the media and newspapers have run me through the ringer.

Please withhold judgement for now until the end of the case which I hope will show that my wife and I am and were very much in love and had everything going for us. I currently have an amazing amount of support through friends and family who knew us best and they know that I would have never done anything to intentionally cause this harm to my wife.

I was on suicide watch initially and ended posting my own bail as I felt that my life was over with her passing. After being released my mother gave me a book about the afterlife and of ITC and EVP. I am very tech savvy but not very electronic literate.

I approached friends and family with what I am going to try and they found this website for me. I have read many things in depth here and am in the process of getting as much equipment as I can to attempt to make contact as well.

My wife I know would be telling me to worry more about the courts and legal system but I feel that my life is already over because my heart and soul is gone. 

I have never been religious and have been a hardcore sceptic about the afterlife. In the position I am in now though I like to think I am openminded enough to accept any methods to let her know how much I miss her, how much I love her, and how I will do everything I can to be strong for her so we can be together in the end. We intentionally took out of our vows the "till death do us part" as we both knew that we were always going to be together. We have no children except for our three dogs and one cat. We were together on this earth for 8 years and married for almost 4. We spent 24 hours a day 7 days a week with each other and were inseperable. I feel now that nothing still can keep us apart.

That unfortunately is my problem with being a sceptic. I have doubts about the afterlife.

I am not looking for sympathy or pity. I am just looking for proof for myself that my love is in  the better place that everyone keeps talking about here. If I know that, I know I can take on anything in this life as I know I will see her again someday and that she is watching over me no matter what anyone else thinks.

I want her to know how many regrets I have of not telling her how beautiful she was or how much I loved her everytime I looked at her. I know people will say that she knows this, however again, being the sceptic I want to know this.

I will post her name here if someone thinks they can find out information for me from the other side. I ask again to please just seperate the courts with my plea for help in wanting to know that the love of my life is in a better place. My life now is devoted to making contact. I will do all that I can to assist or to test anything anyone needs.

If anyone thinks they may be able to help please post so I can give her name in a private message.

Thank you all for your time in reading this and in all the efforts that have been made in this area.

TT