View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 06:23 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Greetings TT, nice to meet you!  Wecome to the forum! 

First of all, let me offer my deepest condolences to you for your loss!  But let me assure you that your loving wife is not dead.  She has transitioned to another place quite well alive! 

If I may, I would recommend your reading of George Meeks' booklet, "The Magic Of Living Forever".  You can download it here:  http://www.worlditc.org/h_07_meek_magic1.htm

You may be aware of Mr. Meek's work with the Metascience Foundation back in the 1980's; but if not, this short reading will enlighten you!  You need to know that this work (Metascience Foundation) is the work of electrical engineers and physicists of doctoral levels!

Just as you read this, many different energies of different wavelengths are surrounding you, and even penetrating completely through you (such as X-Rays, Gamma Rays, and Cosmic Rays).  Some of these frequencies are harmonic with the Spirits of those we love.

However, unless you tune to any one of them, you will not comprehend.  The same as your radio must tune to one of the countless frequencies permeating the atmosphere, to find a single channel of energy to sort the information out. 

You are very wise to consider your current emotional state before you attempt any contact on your own at this time.  A low emotional state can lead to contact with entities that are quite undesirable.  It would be very good to allow Vicki to make the first attempts since she is more prepared.  I, myself, work only on the technological level designing equipment to allow those like Vicki, Laura, and Babs to do their work.

Cheer up; and revel in the fact that she is not only OK, but quite happy, as we are told by the success in thousands ITC/EVP recordings!

One final word of encouragment:  Please listen to the excellent results of the Metascience Foundation's device called Spiricom:

http://www.worlditc.org/k_06_spiricom.htm

Jeff