View single post by TT
 Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 07:52 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TT

Jeff,

Thank you for your kind words and the links. I read the material and it seems to me that , well if you ever saw the movie "The Matrix" this has the definite feel of that for me.

I feel as if questions that I have had my whole life and my scepticism is finally being resolved. I always thought there was so much more but could never find answers to those questions and felt that organized religions although mostly well intentioned still lacked all the puzzle pieces.

I have always felt that if so many billions are Cristians, and so many billions Muslim, Buddism, etc, then how can all of these organized religions be wrong. I have felt that it was always egotistical for us on this world to believe that we are alone in the vast expanse of space. I also felt that when the religious books were written that they were written by people who had a limited understanding of the world around them.

These higher planes of conciousness seem to answer those questions for my logical way of thinking and with the proff that is shown on these sites they are very hard to ignore.

Just from the few posts from yourself, Misty and Vicki I have hope. That is something a few days ago I could not say. I as well felt that my life was over and there was nothing worth living for here in this life as my reason for being is gone.

Now I have my personal goal of researching this as well through my own "experiments". I definitely was not in the right frame of mind before but I feel I am definitely getting closer.

I know this is not something that usually yields quick results however I am in this for the long haul.

Thank you again for the links.

Only one question as a closing. My wife and I specifically took out the "till death do us part" in our vows. This makes me see that yes we would be together but is it the same thing of unions in the higher conciousness? Would we still be considered "married" in the afterlife? Does this equate to the "soulmate"?

Okay, three questions sorry. My apologies for my questions spawning more questions.

Thanks again.
TT