ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spiricom Attempts  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 12:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I've had a signal generator for about 6 months. I've used multiple combinations of created tone cd's and also the internal 400hz tone of the signal generator..........but no results.

Today was my second day with an electronics kit for beginners from RadioShack. I figured out how to send an adjustable tone out to the signal generator to the radios, and into my computer.

Here are the results.

Keith

Attachment: Feb17 1058pm tone gen - sample.mp3 (Downloaded 1573 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 12:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Sample 2

Keith

Attachment: Feb17 620pm tone n generator sample2.mp3 (Downloaded 1684 times)

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 12:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lkimberley

Hi Keith,

I am impressed. I went thru and speeded up the voices as I heard 2 different people talking.

I broke them up there are 3 seperate phrases stated, that I heard.

here is the first phrase. I wrote it down in my notes what I think I am hearing, but I do not want to influence what you hear.

But I do have a question...Do you have a pantry? if so what part is it facing? North, South or East or West?

Let me know.

Attachment: Feb17 620pm tone n generator part 1.mp3 (Downloaded 1423 times)

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 12:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lkimberley

Here is the second phase of the recording you did.

I bought the same kit at radio shack and haven't started it yet lol were on the same wave length for sure!

Again tell me what you hear and I have it written down in my notes, what I think I hear.

Laura

Attachment: Feb17 620pm tone n generator part 2.mp3 (Downloaded 1316 times)

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 12:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lkimberley

Ok here is the last phase.

Let me know again what you hear.

Attachment: Feb17 620pm tone n generator part 3.mp3 (Downloaded 1332 times)

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 01:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lkimberley

Hi keith,

Here is another great file! They really like you and I hear, take advice from my friends and your a great friend to them.

Hope you can hear this

Laura 

GREAT WORK!!

Attachment: Feb17 1058pm tone gen - sample[1] (2)_cleaned.mp3 (Downloaded 1458 times)

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 01:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Laura,

I try not to make interpretations unless I am somewhat sure of what I'm hearing. Thank you very much for the listen and the edit though. What did you do, what did you use??

Keith

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 01:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lkimberley

All I used was Audion and denoiser..... I have learned to use the denoiser more to get better quality sounds.

Hope that helps.

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 01:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I forgot to make the point that what surprised me is that apparently a generated tone by audio software seems to not be a good substitute for an electronic circuit.

What's the difference between my previous experiments with recorded cd's and this one? The electronic circuit, (Black Box test circuit) uses a 555 integrated chip with oscillation. I'm also using two capacitors in the circuit.

Keith

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 07:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Today I was able to ask them questions about the areas of the circuit that needed to be changed. If I was lucky, I heard their reply.

After my first question, the only word (at 27seconds) that comes through somewhat clear is "the current". 

http://www.itcbridge.com/temp/Feb18circuit1.mp3

So I lowered the resistance which was feeding the speaker, (the signal generator actually), and it doubled the current output. Obviously, the volume of the output raised itself considerably.

That's about it,....also removed the signal generator and radio from the experiment.........with no change in the results.

http://www.itcbridge.com/temp/feb18circuit2.mp3

Keith

Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 11:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
lkimberley

Wow Keith,

That is surpurb!! Now how did you build this circuit? I have a tone generator on my computer thats all.

I would like to build what you did if you can email me or call me.

The last file he says soomething about a light? and a diode? and the value changes??

the other file is most impressive its wonderful!! Please share with me. I am not good at electronics but I can write it all down and get my new kit going!

Look forward to hearing from ya my friend! :)

PS I am soooooooo PROUD OF YOU!!!

Laura

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 11:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Old-Frank

I think there's someone trying to talk as well, I can hear "can you hear me" in some of those. but not sure about what else is there. I think it's a good start.  

I want to experiment wiht Spiricom like mehtods, as someday regyualr radio will go away, and leanve my emthod with no stations to randomly tune.

Old Frank

Posted: May 9th, 2007 12:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
psi_research

Ok Frank, when you start building a new SpiriCom please call me! By the way, thanks for the link to this forum. -Bill Murphy

Posted: May 9th, 2007 02:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Old-Frank

Ya mean like the linear swept system, which is in it's cabinet, all wired, and ready to fire up?

BTW, I have been very concerned about the recent threats of slander some box users seem to be getting, and I am seeking ways to halt this activity.  I was just on the FBI's site looking at the various internet crimes that can be reported.  I've also looked at civil rights violations, and even possible First Amendment violations. I'm not laying down as others seem to be doing with these threats, and I know this person has his spies out there on various forums and groups, which has the affect of making researchers affraid to even mention their use of the boxes, and their results, as postings often get forwarded back to this person.

Old Frank 

Attachment: Frank_sbox-guidelines.doc (Downloaded 1405 times)

Posted: May 9th, 2007 02:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Old-Frank

Interesting, i can hear the words "spirits" at the end of "Feb17 620pm tone n generator part 1.mp3 "

Old Frank

Last edited on May 9th, 2007 02:23 PM by Old-Frank

Posted: May 9th, 2007 08:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
psi_research

I'm hearing your name at the end of this file you uploaded. The Frank's Box (FB) recording seems to be just at the beginning of a webcast of a paranormal talk show that featured Rosemary Ellen Guiley. Although we don't get to hear Rosemary speaking on the file you uploaded, it was with her and Mark Macey that I had my FB session after visiting you. It was during that session that my FB stated your first and last name shortly after powering up.
-Bill

Posted: May 10th, 2007 09:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

I agree with Bill--I can hear your name at the end of that last file you uploaded too. Vicki

You have chosen to ignore fletchfx. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 10:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
psi_research

Kieth, do you prepare psychically in any way before a session? Even though there is instrumentation involved I believe there may be a link between the mind of the researcher and the devices used in science based work. -Bill

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 10:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Bill et al,

I've talked with Mark Macy about the Spiricom---it is his feeling that it really only worked for those who were first involved in its inception.  He can cite no real progress since then with it except for the occasional short EVP.  No two-way conversations, no real clarity and consistency, etc. 

Speculation is that it's not the machine or the set up, rather it is a combination of complex factors that go into two-way conversation (or Class A EVP for that matter).  Not sure what the complex combination is exactly, but resonance, as Mark, Keith and all have talked about and practice here, is of utmost importance!  Vicki

Last edited on May 23rd, 2007 08:53 AM by Vicki Talbott

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 08:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Bill,

The only preparations I make are to think of spirit throughout every day as I live it. I talk to them, share my feelings, ideas, and concerns with them. And of course, I try to network with others to improve communication.

Yes, I have tried meditating and concentrating my efforts during recordings. I don't see any immediate results or effects by doing this, but I know that it is important and is bringing me closer to spirit through and through.

I know that Spiricom has not been duplicated, but we must remember Bacci in Italy, Cardoso in Portugal, and Rinaldi in Brazil - these people are experiencing direct conversation still today. While I understand that duplication of Spiricom may be a hard to thing to accomplish, I also believe that it will happen again - at least as far as new clear contact by radio.

The way I see it - What purpose would spirit have for consistent work on communication via radio with me for the last year and a half? Of course, some of it is to keep the link open and let me know that they support our effort. but, would that be the only reason?

I firmly believe that anything is possible, and I know that something phenomenal will be the end result of our current endeavors.

Keith

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 09:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Fletch,

Currently I have 2-3 radios which stay on 24-7. As of the last month or so, spirit has been able to show their constant presence every day. I first heard them on an AM radio in Nov 05, then on shortwave around May 06. I spent the first 5-6 months constantly tuning and trying to change things, finally settled down around September 06. For about 5 months after that, I would hear them an average of maybe 2-3 days out of the week - sometimes strong, sometimes weak.

Since February/March of this year they have been there strong over 90% of the time. Their strength is constant now; however, it still cannot yet be understood. At this time I am not involved in efforts to improve the radio setup by my own means.

I have one shortwave radio, tuned to 22500 (22.5) MHZ, one AM radio tuned to about 1740khz, and another tube radio which just quit working. I leave the radios where they are, no need to tune them. If I did, it wouldn't matter anyway. They come through the radios primarily, rather than a given frequency. When they come through, they come through both radios simultaneously - even though they are on different bands and frequencies.

I have a signal generator, but I haven't used it much. During the 20 or 30 times I did experiment with it, I didn't recognize any noticeable communication. When I had it setup, it was pretty much just like the way you described.

The contact is going to vary from person to person - no telling where you may find success.

There's a group of us on this forum who record together each Wednesday, if you'd like to take part. The purpose of the group is to provide support for each other for this difficult area of ITC. The ultimate goal is improved communication via radio for the group.

Keith

Posted: May 23rd, 2007 12:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
psi_research

Yes Vicki and Keith, I believe it is resonance. I also believe personal frequencies identify us and changes as we eveolve. Attempts to synchronize with with those we admire can be made no matter which plane they reside in. My love interest, Jeannette, and I work constantly to connect on ever higher levels. We work to raise our understanding of the energy beings that are our true selves. In the process of this realization, which usually involves mediation and other mental excercises, unexpected psychic abilities have surprised us. 

These abilities are beginning to overshadow our research using intrumentation, or maybe it's just complimenting that work as we're seeing more indications that thought energy fuels the ability of a disembodied conscious to communicate with those with physical bodies. This communication occurs both psychically and by using ITC. Jen and I collaborate with about a dozen other people who have similar interest and with varying abilities.

Posted: May 23rd, 2007 09:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Bill (and Keith, etc.),

I think you and your friend are on the right track in terms of spiritual development to enhance contact.  Everyone does it a bit differently, but as you have agreed, resonance is key.  Thanks, Keith, for explaining your set up and recent results here in this thread.  My husband would think I had lost my mind if I left mine on 24/7, but I wish I could.  I leave them on for quite some time when he is away from the house and have noticed dips in static and a clear voice or two, but nothing like Anabela or Bacci of course, although that is what we are all working toward!  Do you keep yours on fairly loud consistently or not?  Thanks, Vicki

Current time is 05:42 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Spiricom Attempts Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1686 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 29 queries executed.