ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Ever heard of something called AZEBAN ?

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Ever heard of something called AZEBAN ?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 20th, 2013 08:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
darrensweet

Hi guys looking through some of my older audio files last night, I came across two things that didn't make sense to me. One file which the entity says to me that; AZEBAN was important to me, which i missed before, then this stirred my interest in another file where i heard azeban before. When i asked them if they could tell me another school ( as in spiritual )that we go to, the reply was; AZEBAN. I then googled AZEBAN and thought and still thought no way. Have you guys ever heard of this before. Thanks, Darren.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 20th, 2013 03:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
darrensweet

Hi Rachel i can post only by email due to the size and to be honest its much easier. All i can say is it definitely says azeban, and i googled this, its all about trickster entities in mythology ? I have had as in my earlier posts, had an absolute array of crazy communication the past year but this is just nuts. For all i know though it could just be messing me around with this name too. Who knows, but its strange.Send me your email and i'll send it.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 20th, 2013 07:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
pol

Darren - is the entity saying Azeban was important to him or you ? -and did he have an accent.

Only reference to Azeban I've heard is Azeban province,

Posted: Jan 21st, 2013 07:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
darrensweet

Hi pol, that did make laugh. I think you mean azerbaijan don't you.It said, Important for Azeban.No accent though lol.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 21st, 2013 08:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
CDS

Perhaps it's Azkaban? This is a fictional place from the 3rd Harry Potter movie. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The Southern New England Paranormal Society (SNEPS)

Posted: Jan 21st, 2013 08:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
darrensweet

Hi guys, I knew i shouldn't have posted this, i'm doomed now ain't i, lol. But seriously thats what it says.Perhaps its Azeban from azerbaijan,who has a friend from azkaban lol.Thanks Darren.

Posted: Jan 24th, 2013 11:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
darrensweet

Hi Rachel will send the two azebans for you soon.I would also like to say its been quiet in my house until about an hour ago.I went for a quick jog with my dog, came home, opened the door, then heard running across my landing, and saw a solid white/cream coloured, half of something, shoot across landing, towards outside wall, and gone.It stopped me in my tracks for a good couple of minutes.Wonder how many are here. Will keep on using my power of ignorance.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 26th, 2013 09:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
darrensweet

Hi Rachel, the azeban is at 12 secs in the recording.It is spoken really fast, just after the word important, which is about 10secs i think isn;t it?.Where did you capture my name? was it in my audio files i sent you.Most of the time they call me hybrid, and i have to say their voices are other wordly and quite cool sounding to be honest, i like the way they say hybrid it is nuts, but i hope its a hybrid soul not out and out alien.Saying that, they have called me spirit too, so theres hope yet. Rachel if you wouldn't mind i would like to send you a couple of these for you to hear, i think you would like them.I have been going through older files lately, as only recently i found the slow down feature on my software, and now can make out much more than previously.Trouble is i have hundreds and its a slow process isn't it.I have come across some interesting things, azeban a couple more times as well.Throughout the past year, i have asked lots of questions about past lives and had interesting responses, some have matched up with things i was told by a medium too. I'm still not sure about whether i have been duped all this time or whether a couple of other things have come through too during these conversations i have had, because of the sheer detail in some of the responses.This is something i'm starting to believe may have happened with me.I also have audio where they are talking to themselves, a couple of times, and that is very interesting in regards of what they are saying and what they are doing. It paints a picture for me in what the after life is really like, in regards to dimensions and aliens etc, which i seriuosly think have a big part in who we are, and what this is all about.If of course i am not been tricked by a very intelligent entity. I would like to go for a regression too by a newton trained hypnotherapist, see what happens there.Rachel let me know if you would like to hear some more. Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Jan 26th, 2013 09:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
darrensweet

Rachel forgot to ask did you slow the audio i sent you down? about half speed should do it to hear it best and to make out azeban,Thanks, Darren.

Current time is 07:40 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Ever heard of something called AZEBAN ? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1719 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 34 queries executed.