ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
JotapedrosoBR: DIÁLOGOS COM OS MORTOS  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 4th, 2010 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Audios EVP.Eu utilizo um simples gravador de fitas.com um gravador de fitas mágneticas,e fundo de ruido de entre estações de ondas curtas.ouçam. escute .Assista ----->

DIÁLOGO COM OS MORTOS ELETRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO parte 1 evp .wmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvKguTlDLsU

DIÁLOGO COM OS MORTOS ELETRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO parte 2 .wmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPr4v7qgK0U&feature=related

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 4th, 2010 09:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

This is very interesting, but many if not most of us do not understand what you are saying, nor do we understand the spirit voices.  We also do not understand the method you employed.  It would be great if you were to include at least a summary of what you are saying, the method, and a transcript of the EVP in your videos in English.  Thanks!  Vicki :blink:

Posted: Apr 5th, 2010 12:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Hello Friend Vicki Talbott. I understand everything you say to me, or question, through google tradutor.Compreendo You near here, you are a friend, and I'm your friend, but am grateful to be received warmly by Voce ai U.S. America's Norte.Muito Bom.Mais a Amigo.Muito Thank You to Vicki Talbott Friend. Jota Pedroso Brazil.The first video is Eplica, and then another explicoo in English to give the Friends across the Ocean ... (Happy) Hug Cordial. Jota Pedroso broadcaster in Brazil.

Posted: Apr 5th, 2010 09:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Hello. Here in Brazil I manage a community on orkut on evp, name: EVP - ITC BRAZIL (BRAZIL) this link ----> Hello Amigo.Aqui in Brazil, I manage a community on orkut name: EVP - ITC BRAZIL (BRAZIL ), here is an invitation to subscribe too if you prefer you are welcome it.---> http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community?rl=cpp&cmm=95135119

Posted: Apr 5th, 2010 09:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

community on orkut ---> EVP - TCI Brasil ( Brazil )

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 07:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Topic New ---> http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=1184&forum_id=5

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 09:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Vicki Talbott

Thank you friend, for all the information and the link!  Warm hug back to you, Vicki

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 09:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

OK.

google tradutor ingles in portuguesi --->Obrigado amigo, por todas as informações eo link! caloroso abraço de volta para você, Vicki

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 10:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Vicki Talbott

Obrigado por traduzir isso para mim. Agora eu posso ver como é fácil. Abraços novamente, Vicki

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 10:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Hello Friend Vicki. That's cool, nice to know that You know also utilize the google translator, it's wonderful for me to know that I have a friend there this side of the planet, and this is very good, I am very happy to have you as my friend dai United States, even verdade.Aqui go hug my oce to the size of my térra.Muito'm glad. In the 70s I was in use amateur radio equipment, radio communications, dialogues and conversed with everyone via radio, today we have the internet web is much more beautiful these communications because we have expanded the opportunities for us to make cordial fraternal friendship in much better, it's wonderful that, for those who know, as I had technical difficulties in such contacts, which were once radio trancptores.É very good to have you as Amigo.Grande Embrace. Jota Pedroso radio since the City of Canoas, State of Rio Grande do Sul, near the triple border (Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina) Brazil America Sul.Que Good translate You look like you are near here.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail:[email protected]

*****************portugues  Brasilian :

Ola Amigo Vicki .Que legal ,bonito saber que Voce sabe também utilisar o google tradutor ,é maravilhoso para mim saber que tenho um Amigo ai deste lado do planeta, e isto é muito bom ,eu fico muito Feliz de ter Voce como meu Amigo dai dos Estados Unidos,mesmo de verdade.Aqui va meu abraço a oce do tamanho de minha térra.Muito contente estou . Na década de 70 eu éra utilisador de aparelhos de radioamador ,rádio comunicações,e converçava dialogos com todo mundo via rádio,hoje temos a internet web,é muito mais lindo estas comunicações,pois temos ainda a oportunidades ampliadas de fazermos Amizades fratern cordiais,em muito melhores condições,é maravilhoso isto,para quém conheceu ,assim como eu dificuldades técnicas para tais contatos,que antes éram via rádio trancptores.É muito bom ter Voce como Amigo.Grande Abraço .Jota Pedroso radialista desde Cidade de Canoas,Estado do rio Grande do Sul,próximo a triplice fronteira(Paraguay,Uruguai,Argentina)Brazil América do Sul.Que Bom Voce traduzir parece Voce esta pérto aqui.

Last edited on Apr 6th, 2010 10:52 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 9th, 2010 06:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
clockdryve

I tried to write a longer sentence but then google translate would confuse the conversation by adding BOTH languages in a mixed format.]Eu tentei escrever um longo período, mas depois Traduz Google iria confundir a conversa, adicionando as duas línguas em um formato misto. Not good :)]Não é bom:)

Last edited on Apr 9th, 2010 07:04 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Sep 7th, 2011 12:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Filozofico My thought on most of us on planet Earth

* We do not see Do not see the breeze that caresses us, awakening in the morning, as real as the hands of velvet smooth, the angel of light the son of Mary.

We see good spirits, also real, natural agents, in all nature, caring for us, realizing in the ear, wholesome messages, gentle tones of voice.

We do not see at night, decorated with lights, bright stars twinkling in the sky, when you sleep peaceful sleep in the comfort of home.

We see in each morning, nature party, before the sun appears radiant, bringing joy, the great work, life and harmony, if only we see, the selfishness of the day.

What is the nature, if not a miracle of God, sprouting flowers, large or small, in the fresh air, crystal clear waters that give the hills of divine love, bathed in light from a sun masterful, feeding, caring, the all giving, generous, life, joy, all the moments of our day?

May we never forget, thank you, for God makes miracles, which many do not.

Thank you Lord.

*Jota Pedroso, Brazil

Site: http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/

warmly greeting friends

JotapedrosoBR

Translation of the Portuguese language of Brazil, to the English through the online translator frengly  

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2011 12:31 PM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Sep 8th, 2011 12:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
drrh

OOH! I just came across this.  It is so interesting.  My husband speaks Portugeuse (sp?) and I will get him to listen to these clips and help me.  I can hear your name in the one clip.  Very exciting!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 8th, 2011 01:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

drrh OOH! Eu só me deparei com este. É tão interessante. Meu marido fala Portugeuse (sp?) E eu vou levá-lo para ouvir esses clips e me ajudar. Eu posso ouvir seu nome no clipe um. Muito emocionante!  Debbie

Hello my friend Debbie. Good, nice that your husband also speaks Portuguese, so nice, great. Know that I have made an effort in my blog, to post, for it in two languages, Portuguese and English. Fraternal greetings from Brazil. I'm from the South of Brazil, the State of Rio Grande do Sul, live in the city name: Canoas, bordering the capital city of Porto Alegre, capital of my state, here we are: Gauchos. I have my whole life, always learning about spirits, in-depth studies and amazing experiences. Every good wish to you, good to have Friends, Friends. visit my blog. Jota Pedroso cordially.

http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/

In my blog page, subscribe to the followers(* seguidores ).

Posted: Sep 8th, 2011 01:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
drrh

Jim lived in South America for two years one time for his work.  He speaks Spanish and Portuguese .   He just picked the language up when he lived there.  I don't know how he did that! LOL   But I will ask him to listen later on and let you know what he hears!  So nice to speak with you!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 8th, 2011 06:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Jim viveu na América do Sul por dois anos uma vez por seu trabalho. Ele fala Espanhol e Português. Ele apenas escolheu o idioma quando morou lá. Eu não sei como ele fez isso! LOL Mas eu vou pedir a ele para ouvir mais tarde e que você saiba o que ouve! Tão bom falar com você! Debbie

********************************That's great, very good. I like to know, you and your husband, who speaks other languages, including mine. cool, great friend. brotherly hug him too. Look, I did the subtitles, and is already on youtube COMn subtitles, the video about the reincarnation of the boy, a girl who came here in Brazil. You can launch the video, down to DC, then choose the translation to water their language, English. Then you tell me if everything went right, you can now watch with subtitles in your language. visited my blog? ... then tell me if it was legal, well I did with subtitles. A fraternal embrace, the whole world so FOCEM friends ... from southern Brazil. J. Pedroso

video y subtitle ``CC´´ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4rEtCICnk

Current time is 03:09 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > JotapedrosoBR: DIÁLOGOS COM OS MORTOS Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1738 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.