ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
REAL TIME METHOD EVP JOTA PEDROSO in BRAZIL  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 5th, 2010 10:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JotaPedrosoBR

1) TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: A RIBBON EQUIPMENT USA MK7, MODIFIED, OR WHETHER, the tape is OPENED, CUT, WITH GETTING AROUND 20 CM, AND FORMING AN COLODA CIRCULO.ACRECENTAR A SMALL PIECE OF SPONGE SHOW HOW THE DESIGN, AND ALSO A little piece of a magnet, IN THE EXACT POSITION AS THE DESIGN IS '. This ribbon Utiliser THE APPLIANCE ONLY hear the contacts REAL.LOGO TIME DOWN, RIGHT OF DESIGN, IS WRITER The MK7 TO MAKE THE RECORDINGS THROUGH A CABLE AUXILIARY.

2) TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: THE WRITER CIRQUITO `` 1'': THIS IS THE ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT OF A TAPE RECORDER NORMAL.EM MK7 MK7 a tape recorder, remove IF THE HEAD OFF, AND IF YOUR PLACE AN prepending RPH, RECORDER HEAD (HEAD AND A SECOND PLAYER, FOR SAME ONE HEAD, TWO FUNÇÕES.GRAVA AND PLAY DOES), THIS CIRCUIT WILL Connect to this recording head. Prepending ALSO PREVIOUSLY WITHIN THE BAND, a piece of SPONGE TO DO THE FUNCTION OF PAD, JA WHICH THE TAPES HAVE ONLY ONE, GETTING THIS BAND THEN WITH ORIGINAL DUAS.A + A SPONGE .... J

3) TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: A little piece of a magnet, and prepending WITHIN THE MINI K7, TO MAKE THE FUNCTION OF APAGADOR.O PIECE OF MAGNETIC TAPE, FOR AROUND THE 20 CM, will be amended, TAPE ON THE REVERSE SIDE FRICTION WITH HEADS, forming a circle, Slide in WHAT A WAY INFINITE BY HEADS RPH. J

4 )  TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: `` 2''ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT OF A GRAVADOR.ESTE CIRCUIT CAN BE REMOVED, FOR ANOTHER TAPE RECORDER MK7, SCRAP, WHICH IS FUNCIONANDO.ESTE CIRCUIT WILL BE CONNECTED magnetic head `` B'', BREEDING. player. YOUR ENTRY OF PRE OUT OF AUDIO.SUA SPEAKER TO GO ON A JACK, for connection ONE HEADPHONE OUT YOUR professionally.This AUXILIARY, JACK IN THE ENTRY OF A THIRD OF MIKE EQUIPMENT, OR SEJA.O WRITER final.The that save audio captured. J

5 ) TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION: CONTAINING THE WRITER, THE CIRQUITO 1, EO CIRQUITO 2.ADAPTADO, WITH TWO HEADS * RPH. `` A''and B, INTERNALLY . MINIK7 WITH TAPE ALSO MODIFIED, AND INTRODUCED IN THIS WRITER (EQUIPMENT CONTAINING CIRCUITS 1 AND 2, SO IS A WRITER.) press the key START OF TAPE GRAVAÇÃO.A running at CIRCLE step ahead of GABEÇAS, OR BE PASS SO THAT GOING FORWARD DESTAS.O FOR RECORDED ON TAPE BY HEAD `` A'', SIMULTANEOUSLY JA and PLAY THIS RECORD, TO PASS BY HEAD `` B''FAZENDO AUTOMATICALLY, WITH WHICH THE OPERATOR OF WAITING EVP, TCI , LISTEN THROUGH PHONES in real time (FRACTION OF TENTH OF SECONDS OF DELAY) AS EVP that may be OCORRENDO.DESTE WRITER MODIFIED EQUIPMENT, Exit 2 CIRCUIT, BEYOND headphone output, an auxiliary output RECORD IN ANOTHER FOREIGN WRITER whatsoever, which is triggered in the same time, it's switched APPLIANCE: EVP REAL TIME JOTA PEDROSO

6 )  TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION: (CONTINUED) ... THIS WRITER MODIFIED EQUIPMENT, Exit 2 CIRCUIT, BEYOND headphone output, an auxiliary output FOR RECORDING IN FOREIGN ANOTHER WRITER whatsoever, which is triggered in the same time, it's switched APPLIANCE: EVP JOTA PEDROSO II.ESTE REAL TIME FINAL WRITER, WHAT IS THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF DESIGN, IS WHAT record the events EVP, TCI. J

7 ) TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: OPERATION: THE SIGN OF RECORDED BY HEAD `` A''TAPE IN MODIFIED, then moving SECOND BY HEAD `` B'', and this signal, DRIVEN TO PHONES, EA The FINAL.APÓS TAPE RECORDER EXTERNAL MODIFIED, FOR CROSS HEAD `` B''ÉSTA Pass The piece of magnet, ALI BEING DELETED, AND CROSSING AGAIN, BY HEAD RECORDER `'A'', THAT THIS RECORDING, and then crossed in front of `` B''HEAD, THE SIGN BEING RECORDED PLAY FOR PHONES, is directed to the external recorder FINAL.DE METHOD TO INFINITY, repeat the entire PROSSEÇO INSIDE THE MINI K7 METHOD FOR CONTINUOUS, JA TAPE THAT HAS YOUR HOME WITH YOUR AMENDED FINAL.CADA time you connect O: EVP REAL TIME JOTA PEDROSO II (The WRITER MODIFIED) This tape will run MODE CONTINUOUS INFINITAMENTE.ESTE MODIFIED EQUIPMENT IS ONLY TO HEAR YOUR REAL TIME EVP, WHILE RECORDING WILL NO FINAL WRITER external. J

8 ) TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND OPERATING THE UNIT CREATED BY ME: EVP JOTAPEDROSO REAL TIME II: OPERATION: TO MAKE THE RECORDINGS OF TCI, EVP.É THE SAME PROCESS Use of a source of noise in the environment and can be a source of noise WHITE , RADIO STATIONS IN WAVES SHORT BETWEEN FOREIGN, OR OTHER SOURCES OF NOISE, AND IN OTHER RECORDINGS SONS.COMO EVP, PRECURSSORES.A REALISE BY THE OTHER EQUIPMENT ADVANTAGE OF THIS, IS LISTENING IN REAL TIME AS EVP (Electronic VOICE PHENOMENA) AVOIDING WHAT SOME TIMES HAVE DONE WITH ME AND OTHER Transcommunicators speak for UP THE VOICES of the communicants ESPIRITUAIS.RECOMENDO REGISTER SSSSSSSUA VOICE IN WAITING MAKING QUESTIONS, BECAUSE SO IS A LOT BETTER in real time, hear a coherent response with our questions, GETTING YOUR VOICE, AND THE SPIRITUAL Communicating REGISTERED ON TAPE, FOR FUTURE TESTS AND STUDIES. J

9 ) JotaPedrosoEVP:
I say again: any equipment sound recordings SERVE FOR THE EVENT EVP.TCI., THIS UNIT: EVP REAL TIME JOTAPEDROSO II, is a better, SYSTEM CREATED BY ME, AFTER CHECKING THE NESCECIDADE of hearing the contacts No waiting EVP, REAL TIME, as in some RECORDINGS MY, DUE TO THE FACT OF THESE SO GET LISTENING communicants, ONLY after you have recorded, and be playing, I realized I HEAR AN EPV, AND I HAD SPOKEN, DONE AT THE MOMENT IN THE QUESTION THAT THE Communicating FALAVA.FICANDO A VOICE OVER OUTRA.COM OF THIS EQUIPMENT NOT THIS OCCURS, FOR REAL TIME IF THIS A LISTEN FOR PHONES what's being recorded on tape, BEING THAT THE DEFINITIVE REGISTRATION, IT IS BEING DONE BY THE WRITER EXTERNAL FINAL. J

10 )JotaPedrosoEVP:  WHAT DO MY INVENTION good use of this, NO ONE DID THIS DEVICE PATENT RECORD, I AM BEING REGISTERED IN EUROPEAN INVENTOR Patents officers with ANOTHER INVENTO.PARA that everyone can make profit in the view to facilitate the TRANSCONTATOS between our EA The OTHER demension. WITH A demension BEYOND MATTER KNOWN BY ME DICE NÓS.COMO a spiritual friend: `` A POST-ELEMENTARY TRANSMISSION.''Those who ride THIS PROJECT JUST TO THINK LESS quoting MY NAME. JOTA PEDROSO 28/09/2009[img]http:// WHAT DO MY INVENTION good use of this, NO ONE DID THIS DEVICE PATENT RECORD, I AM BEING REGISTERED IN EUROPEAN INVENTOR Patents officers with ANOTHER INVENTO.PARA that everyone can make profit in the view to facilitate the TRANSCONTATOS between our EA The OTHER demension. WITH A demension BEYOND MATTER KNOWN BY ME DICE NÓS.COMO a spiritual friend: `` A POST-ELEMENTARY TRANSMISSION.''Those who ride THIS PROJECT JUST TO THINK LESS quoting MY NAME. Father of inventions JOTA PEDROSO 28/09/2009[/img]

Attached Image (viewed 576 times):

evp JOTA PEDROSO OgAAAAz4GmwLvtJV_QXbQD8aDzzSbFsei5RFCZtoBCWZ8jWunWdtoBXVLnmm_OAylVfB1SnFtunCxnXU1rwjjYM2qagAm1T1UOAljGcRtlYAZvYuhjsl2eLqAZuv.jpg

Last edited on Apr 5th, 2010 10:15 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 11th, 2010 10:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

Please post some REAL TIME conversations here so we can determine your advancement on success. Thanks

Posted: Apr 12th, 2010 11:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Part 1

DIÁLOGO COM OS MORTOS ELETRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO parte 1 evp .wmv ( DIALOGUE WITH THE DEAD Electronic VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO Part 1 evp. Wmv )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvKguTlDLsU

part 2

DIÁLOGO COM OS MORTOS ELETRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO parte 2 .wmv ( DIALOGUE WITH THE DEAD Electronic VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO Part 2. Wmv )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPr4v7qgK0U&feature=related

I await any comment regarding these and snippets of my pesquizas.Comente. big hug. from Brazil J Pedroso

Last edited on Apr 12th, 2010 11:54 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 12th, 2010 08:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

It would be difficult for me to comment on the subject material, as it is not in my native language....however, I thank you for sharing with us here on the forum, as this is most certainly a place where anyone from any country is welcome to share and exchange ideas and information.

Keith

Posted: Apr 12th, 2010 09:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Ciao, Noi brasiliani possono commentare, ma le sue parole e ingles.Nós fare uno sforzo, e noi tradusir, analizzare e osservare la sua EVP. Quasi tutto ciò che possiamo capire quello che ci dicono, o per iscritto o mediante audio. Brasiliani ci somo very laboriosa per esso. Oggi ci sono ancora alcune difficoltà la lingua araba, and cinese. Abbiamo pensato che forse per voi ragazzi, la nostra lingua portoghese, suona come Arabe o il cinese, e forse è proprio questa difficoltà, si capisce, ma l'inglese è facile per noi brasiliani. Chi sa in tradusido italiano migliora, e aumentare la comprensione? .. Lentamente ho scoperto di imparare ad essere migliore compreendido.Muito grato per l'impegno in udienza. Grande abbraccio amico. Dal Brasile in italiano. Gracia Google Tradutor. J.Pedroso

Italian translation to English:
Hello, we Brazilians can comment, but his words and ingles.Nós make an effort, and we tradusir, analyze and observe its EVP. Almost everything that we can understand what we say, or in writing or by audio. Brazilians us somo very laborious for it. Today there are still some difficulties, the Arabic, and Chinese. We thought maybe you guys, our language, Portuguese, sounds like Arabic or Chinese, and perhaps it is this difficulty, of course, but English is easy for us Brazilians. ]Who knows tradusido Italian improved, and increasing understanding? Slowly I discovered compreendido.Muito better learn to be grateful for the commitment hearing. Big hug friend. Gracia Google translator. J. Pedroso

(from Vicki)

Posted: Sep 16th, 2011 07:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Hello friends. Here in this link, this video, there is a report, made in Brazil in 1979 with the writer Hilda Hilst, I posted this video on youtube, I created subtitles for friends understand the speeches, and dialogues. It's about EVP ITC. The recordings of the '70s, this writer who captured the voice of his mother. Sincerely. J Pedroso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugvv3kQeG40

The video is also in my Blog: Conversations with the side of it, this link --->
http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/

Last edited on Sep 16th, 2011 07:41 PM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Nov 15th, 2011 10:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

REAL TIME METHOD EVP JOTA PEDROSO in BRAZIL

See this link dezenho this a new page in my unit in Brazil, this Linck:
http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/2011/11/aparelho-para-evp-evp-real-time-metodo.html

Vedi link si apre una nuova dezenho questo dispositivo sulla mia pagina in Brasile, questo Linck:

http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/2011/11/aparelho-para-evp-evp-real-time-metodo.html

Voir cette dezenho lien vers cette page un nouveau dans mon unité au Brésil, ce Linck:

REAL TIME METHOD EVP JOTA PEDROSO in BRAZIL

Note 1: This device is intended to facilitate the research of Electronic Voice Phenomenon, to keep conversations in real time, with the spirits of the dead, and was developed in partnership with the spirits group, led by the Spirit Landel de Moura and guided by us, the researcher J Pedroso, broadcaster and inventor of southern Brazil.

annotamentum 1: hic device est audo ad facilitate exquaesiti of electronicus vox Phenomenon, ad adservamus confabulatia/ia in realis time, com daemonion of dead, adque fui developed in communitas com daemonion group, led cata daemonion Landel de Moura adque guided cata us, researcher J Pedroso, broadcaster adque commentator of austrinalis Brazil .

Nota 1: Questo dispositivo è destinato a facilitare la ricerca del fenomeno voce elettronica, per tenere conversazioni in tempo reale, con gli spiriti dei morti, ed è stato sviluppato in partnership con il gruppo di spiriti, guidati dallo Spirito Landel de Moura e guidati da noi, il ricercatore J Pedroso, broadcaster e inventore del sud del Brasile.

Description of Items:
A = magnetic recording head, adapted in place of previously existing in the mechanism of a tape recording device.
B = magnetic head reproduces audio play.
C = Roller pusher, rubber, traction of the tape.
D = Circuit electronic recording, reused from a magnetic tape recorder.
E = Other electronic circuit, for this play, and amplification of signals captured and recorded magnetic tape.
F = final tape recorder, which is writing, recording all the results obtained at the time of the experiment of Electronic Voice Phenomenon, the developed device.
G= is a piece of sponge, which installed inside the cassette tape, is to press lightly tape, against another part. Note that there are two identical, two locais.G1 and G2.
H = A small piece of a magnet, which will serve as an eraser, magnetic records, which are on the tape recorder.
I = small cushioned Press, and contains a small piece of felt, and that usually exists within all magnetic tapes.
J = microphone for capturing and recording audio.
K = radio receiver, for generating the noise between stations, shortwave, basic sounds, background to EVP. L = magnetic tape, with adaptation, cutting and splicing in the form of a circle.
M = Tape MK7.
N = Axis of existing capstan, usually in tape recorders.
O= The electronic circuit, a single regulator speeds, rpm, the drive motor of the tape, for adjustment, fine tuning, the tape speed. * This setting provides, together in this unit as a fine adjustment of time, causing also increase or decrease to the fidelity of sounds, which are being registered and picked up the tape, and also the immediacy of playing , reducing the time of reproduction of recorded responses.
P = Office containing all the mechanics, the whole apparatus.
Q = Amendment made on a piece of tape, contained within the cassette, forming a circle of tape to the tape works so infinitely and continuously.
R = Headphones professional, comprehensive, quality.

Note 2: This unit has its operation, within the principles of Electronic Voice Phenomenon, developing a system similar to Jurgenson, an improvement in the events in the system. It is a development, so that you can, back in real time, even when recording is to be in an EVP experiment, one can already go to reproducing the recordings captured on tape in real time. This device, makes it easier for the experimenter, researcher, does not speak over the voice of the communicating spirit, while it is responding, or talking, because that will be heard in real time everything that is being registered, picked up the tape, since at the time same recordings, providing a better dialogue, and an adjustment of time, differences in the relationship between spatial dimensions of time, through the mechanics and electronics.

Spirit Landel de Moura and Spiritual group, together with the researcher, broadcaster, and inventor Jpedroso, guided us on August 23, 2009

daemonion Landel de Moura adque spiritualis group, juctim com researcher, broadcaster, adque commentator Jpedroso, guided us on August 23, 2009

Spirito Landel de Moura e di gruppo spirituale insieme con il ricercatore, broadcaster, e inventore Jpedroso, ci ha guidato il 23 Agosto 2009

Current time is 10:17 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > REAL TIME METHOD EVP JOTA PEDROSO in BRAZIL Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1534 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.