ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Evp Recording Using 2 Recorders at the same time.  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 21st, 2010 08:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

Here is a link to a video I put together and placed on you tube that show's what can happen when recording with 2 recorders when trying to capture Evp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-l1_uBcnA
With my Opinion's
Enjoy
Ray

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 7th, 2011 04:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

I have used 2 recorders (I always do), and received the same EVP on both recorders "rarely", and have also received different EVP's in the same recording area "rarely" but very noticeable differances... Now most of the time I receive the capture on only one of the recorders. But that is only my observation...though I agree with your basic description too. Very odd for sure :)

Thanks for bringing up this topic.

OH...haha, I thought this topic was only a month old.

My bad...... :biggrin:

Last edited on Jun 7th, 2011 04:44 PM by clockdryve

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 16th, 2011 07:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
catperks

Hi,

While at our air station we did get the same spirit say his name 'Charlie' on two different recorders and night cam. Now if I had placed two of my recorders I would not get the same spirit speak twice on both recorders, perhaps different things. But if you place other recorders that belong to other researchers in the station you can and do pick up the same spirit speaking on all of them. :)

Posted: Jun 20th, 2011 08:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Spider

'Crap Shoot' describes it perfectly!  Sometimes it will happen, sometimes it won't!

Posted: Oct 10th, 2011 12:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
joecioppi

Hi Friends,

The Joe's Box spirit box relies on the reception of brief vocals from local radio stations at random times. The messages are usually clear broadcast transmissions but scrambled in order.

The theory behind this is that the voices are contained in the random behavior of the radio and not in the radio signals. Voice recorder evps record noise from the mic or from internal instrument noise created within the recorder because ambient noise is random in nature and contains the voice intelligence.

It could be that recorders with enough internal noise pick up inaudible evps while quieter units don't. Of course external noise can be recorded by recorders in the same area together. In other words evps have different means of being impressed on a recording.

What do you think?

Joe

Posted: Jul 5th, 2012 10:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
dkenda

Hello Everyone-

Feels strange jumping in a year later but...I love working with a Ghost Box, can't fathom how Spirit facilitates the communication- Have heard theory to the effect that Spirit gathers pieces to create a message by bending time or grabbing segments of the appropriate frequencies out of the air, transmitting them in sequence- don't know and so far they're not telling.

The scanning function is so vigorous it seems highly improbable that we're catching full statements in real time.

Did some reading on Spirit communication "Old School" from a text written by the first practicing Spiritualists (1800's)- The material alludes to the following correlation- The stronger the physical energy and more balanced yin and yang/male and female in attendance during a recording session (or seance), the stronger the communication. I do find that I get stronger, clearer messages in mixed company.

Really groping around in the dark here- what we don't know is a lot. You'd think, if Spirit really felt communication was a good idea, they'd impart detailed schematics- instead of automatic writing, automatic drafting!! Great idea, no skillz :0(

Posted: Jul 5th, 2012 03:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
joecioppi

dkenda,
I think that tarot, runes, I Ching, voices in random radio static, and random selected vocals from broadcast stations all have the random characteristic of the medium used to acquire the intelligent message.

Recorder instrument static or background noise contain audio patterns that can be recognized as voices....sometimes sounds like footsteps, etc. The message detail is limited by the method used to capture the intelligence. In other words we are limited to a few hard to recognize words or sounds.

The ghost radios all rely on the available material from local radio stations during a session to piece together a word or phrase related to the session.

I believe the natural random output of the sun or an LED or an electronic noise source all contain the intelligence. The really wide bandwidth sources like the full radio spectrum or the color spectrum of sunlight could contain detailed information like electronic designs or video images as well as a tiny audible spectrum of sound needed for speech.

I have already used the widest possible audio output of a vhf radio receiver to supply random data to a synthetic speech chip "speakjet" and gotten a steady stream of voices in apparent conversation with themselves as well as answering questions and generating the names of those at the session.

The spectrographic experiments on this website are already extracting images from radio noise and other random audio noise sources. The spirits may well be our teachers when we perfect or communication devices.

Joe

Posted: Jul 6th, 2012 05:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
dkenda

Hi Joe,

I recorded at a Spiritualist Camp and found the entities onsite to be loud and proud- Great EVPs. I surmise while they're training newbie mediums (for years on end), Spirit learns to communicate effectively with them as well. (It's also a good place to study 'reverse speech.' It appears Spirit uses it to make it easy to differentiate between Spirit and human speech on tape. Definitely works...their reverse speech sounds like the wobbly mess you get actually playing a conversation backwards- not kinda sorta.)

Maybe The Stream is lacking the 'medium' component. Hear tell Meek had only minimal success before adding Bill O'Neill to the mix -Or not.

Once a consistent frequency pattern is established, it's probably just a matter of spending enough time interacting with it??

(For experiment's sake, next time I venture to the Spiritualist Camp I'll access the Stream- see if the results are mega-different.)

Kenda

Current time is 05:01 PM  
ITC Bridge > Videos > ITC Experiment Results - Researchers post experiment setup & samples here > Evp Recording Using 2 Recorders at the same time. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1533 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 31 queries executed.