View single post by parasearcher
 Posted: May 10th, 2010 08:46 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
parasearcher

Hi Ray, Dan sent me a link for your video, and I enjoyed it very much. I agree completely with you and have several examples of this same thing. I tried to leave a comment on youtube, but it's screwed up, and won't accept comments. It's very wrong for people to be so narrow minded in their views, as to not accept all the evidence. I have recorded the same evp on 3 recorders, and 2 recorders. I have also recorded different evps on 2,3, and 4 recorders. I have also been told that I didn't know how to record evps properly, because of my beliefs. I believe there are two distinct types of evps recorded, the imprinted type everyone believes in, and also an overheard type. It's about like eavesdropping, and I believe these are the ones that are different evps on multiple recorders. I think that the ones that are the same on different recorders, are the imprinted type, and spirit go from one recorder to another. The examples I have of these are at slightly different times, hence the idea of going one to another. I applaud you for taking a stand on this controversy, and support you 100%. Of course I have no proof of my theories, but they make more sense than it being impossible to record the same evp on different recorders. I have a few examples of this, if you'd like to hear them. I'm sure they are real evps, and are about 2/10's of a second difference. I haven't checked the time difference, if any, for the different evps on multiple recorders. Love you Dan, but have to disagree about the multiple recorders. I have seen 4 recorders capture completely different evps, at about the same time. You're right about usually evp is captured on only one recorder, but it's possible to capture different evps, on various recorders, in the same area. I have examples of all these, if anyone would like to examine them ?