ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Just joined  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mikesndbs

Hi

I have been into radio for many many years, mostly short wave.

I also founded the UKQRM group that is fighting to stop the illegal and dreadful technology known as 'power line adaptors' from obliterating shortwave radio.

See http://www.ukqrm.org for more.

However that is not my reason for joining here.

I lost my wife this August just gone, she was a medium and has indicated her intention to re connect with me.

I want to try and put all my radio knowledge to good use and see if I can tune her in and advance the understanding of the subject and offer comfort to others.

I live in Sussex UK.

Now, where to get started.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 04:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Deborah

Welcome Mikesdndbs! 

Think you just did --get started that is. 

FYI - There is also another excellent group that has a "Big Circle" for their members' loved ones who have crossed back to Spirit.  It is AA-EVP.  We will be interested to learn from you relative to radio.  The "stream" has been down since Keith made a very recent move across country.  Once that is restarted --I am sure you will find it of interesting on several levels. 

Take Care.  ~ Deborah

p.s. In the meantime, if you haven't already, you may wish to read about the "stream" @  http://www.itcbridge.com/stream.html

Last edited on Nov 21st, 2009 04:34 PM by Deborah

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 09:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. Your knowledge and experience with radio will be a welcome addition to the forum. There are few people working consistently in radio, please let me know if there is any additional information I can assist with. Personally, radio communication is something I have been working with for 3-4 years now.

See you online,

Keith

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 02:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mikesndbs

Hi and thanks for the welcomes.

I am really at the start of all this.

Currently I am struggling to understand the mechanisms behind how EVP and DRV can work.

Looking from afar it would seem that spirit can indeed send a signal that is almost accidentally picked up by electronic equipment.

This

'feels' wrong to me however.

So far I have identified (by reading) kHz as a communication frequency, however this is right on the top of MW broadcast radio and not very clear most of the time.

It would help me if any of you could tell me frequencies that you have had DRV on?

I can tune from 50Khz to 1.3Ghz in most modes.

And using audio from 16Hz to 28Khz (approx)

Question:

Does DRV ever occur on FM mode?

My initial feeling is that there could be another kind of emission that we don't recognise at the moment, one that can be induced into our equipment.

The key is to discover what this emission is, maybe those in communication could ask?

So far, in 30 years of radio I have never noticed a voice coming from the other side.

I am by nature only willing to accept something if all other avenues have been explored.

Anyway, again thanks for the welcome.

Mike

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 09:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

I have never heard of drv on fm radio, though I am sure it has occurred in special circumstances - but it would not seem to be the easiest method of approach.

You know more about radio than I, I would explain it as spirit best able to influence am radio waves due to their susceptibility to be influenced by electromagnetism and other interferences. I would describe it as them using natural interference to their advantage.

Typically, I have worked with them and heard them best around 25mhz in the daytime (sun out in force), and around 5.5mhz in the evenings. The other factors that will help determine their ability to impinge on your radios is the amount of interference from other equipment on the same electrical circuit. I would say that ideally the radio would be on a dedicated circuit (something I have not been able to do). It can go both ways - it is best for the interference that is present to be somewhat consistent - regardless of whether it is intentionally controlled or not.

It would seem that the higher in frequency you go, the more difficult it may be, unless you reduce the radio communications to pass through a medium which spirit can learn to manipulate........there is not yet a handbook on how to work towards drv.....it will depend somewhat on the person, their equipment, their geographical location, etc.

My advice is to turn your shortwave radio on to a frequency that is not overpowered and free of other radio stations. Leave your radio on as long as possible - at least try it for a week straight. I feel that you are bound to have signs that will indicate to you that you are being worked with in that time and you will adjust and continue your regimen in your own manner.

Keith

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 12:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
mikesndbs

Thanks Keith

I have this thought.

An electromagnetic wave or transmission made at 100Hz would not be audible to our ears yet to a radio it would.

Has anyone tried connecting a long length of twin flex to a microphone socket of a tape recorder, the far end would need to be terminated with a resistor, maybe 1K or the like.

The wire itself could be laid out on the ground or wound in a large circle.

By connecting a wire like this to the microphone socket you would only be able to pick up electromagnetic waves in the frequency range of sound,

20-20,000hz but not actual sound!

I am going to try this soon, I will take it up the local forest away from sources of interference. I will try it with a cassette recorder, my laptop and a digital recorder.

The laptop does generate a fair bit of interference but its predictable and can be removed with the software I have.

Anyone else done this?

Mike

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 06:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

I believe there is ample work to be done in lower frequencies.....at one point in Mark Macy's work he worked with vlf....I bought a converter but didn't know how to properly couple it with an appropriate antenna setup....

I have heard talk of it, but am not aware of anyone seeing it through and developing it.

The other consideration I can think of is that the recording may need to be amplified considerably. It's very similar concept to the germanium diode concept......

Keith

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 09:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Jena

I am sorry to hear about your wife.
I lost my dad 2 1/2 years ago. Best wishes to you with your healing.

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 03:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
mikesndbs

Thanks very much for that.

Not a lot of activity here :-(

Posted: Dec 8th, 2009 01:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Dmaumau

Keith and guys,

Something you could easily do to decrease the ac interference in your recording equipment is to power it up using a regenerator like PS Audio Powerplant

http://www.psaudio.com/ps/products/list/power

It recreates a clean ac from an internal bank of dc batteries.

It will decrease noticeably the noise floor.

You may also find some at ebay or audiogon.

For low consumption gear even the powerplant 300 would do the trick.

Posted: Dec 8th, 2009 01:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dmamau,

Thanks for the link. I hadn't thought of that...in that case, is it also possible that some UPS battery backups (the more expensive ones) may afford some of the same protection?

Keith

Posted: Dec 8th, 2009 01:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Dmaumau

Hi Keith,

The UPS backups are not primarily built with this purpose, but primarily to power up computer based hardware.

This hardware employ switching power supplies, that are far less susceptive to the ac noise than an audio/video recording/playback equipment.

(OK, I admit that I´m one of those crazy audiophile types that likes to hear the whisper of the musicians and the spit in the singer voice)

They also use to make a lot of noise, specially the big ones, beeing frequently left in another room.

So it may not bring the same results, but it is an alternative that you may find easy to borrow and test with your gear.

Mauricio

Last edited on Dec 8th, 2009 01:52 PM by Dmaumau

Posted: Apr 14th, 2010 03:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Michael

Hi and welcome. I've just joined the forum and see your interest in radio. I guess from the web link that you are a fellow licensed radio amateur.

Good luck with your search.

73's Michael IZ0JUB and GW4CBR.

Current time is 01:49 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Just joined Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1894 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.