View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 09:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Mike,

I have never heard of drv on fm radio, though I am sure it has occurred in special circumstances - but it would not seem to be the easiest method of approach.

You know more about radio than I, I would explain it as spirit best able to influence am radio waves due to their susceptibility to be influenced by electromagnetism and other interferences. I would describe it as them using natural interference to their advantage.

Typically, I have worked with them and heard them best around 25mhz in the daytime (sun out in force), and around 5.5mhz in the evenings. The other factors that will help determine their ability to impinge on your radios is the amount of interference from other equipment on the same electrical circuit. I would say that ideally the radio would be on a dedicated circuit (something I have not been able to do). It can go both ways - it is best for the interference that is present to be somewhat consistent - regardless of whether it is intentionally controlled or not.

It would seem that the higher in frequency you go, the more difficult it may be, unless you reduce the radio communications to pass through a medium which spirit can learn to manipulate........there is not yet a handbook on how to work towards drv.....it will depend somewhat on the person, their equipment, their geographical location, etc.

My advice is to turn your shortwave radio on to a frequency that is not overpowered and free of other radio stations. Leave your radio on as long as possible - at least try it for a week straight. I feel that you are bound to have signs that will indicate to you that you are being worked with in that time and you will adjust and continue your regimen in your own manner.

Keith