ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Poll
What is your opinion of this clip?

View Results

Vote
Very Unusual Burst of Voice  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 21st, 2009 07:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Very unusual burst of voice today. My impression is that it is perhaps spirit trying to speak through a new device, or someone trying something new. You'll notice that the voice comes through in a very high pitch and a very low pitch simultaneously. It might not be two different voices - it is most likely the same voice appearing at two frequencies.

Of course, I have to admit it is pretty cool - it sounds very much like what we would hear in a sci-fi movie. While I entertained the idea for a minute, it is best not to associate real feelings with what we have seen on television. We are already conditioned to "fear" "aliens" and spirit, we must re-teach ourselves to break that. That being said, enjoy the clip!!

Keith

Attachment: Aug21 09 635pm stream anomaly-chirp trimmedsample.mp3 (Downloaded 1188 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 21st, 2009 10:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Lately I popped on to the stream, the main channel, to see (hear) how things going, and what I came across was unexpected. To say the least, it was very weird. I thought Keith has changed something in the settings, it was not the good old radio-bursting. So anyway, I went back a minute ago, to check whether it's the same, and it's not. However now, a very heavy noise covers the whole spectrum, and I don't now if it is supposed to be this way. Keith, is it supposed to be this way?
And I hear some radio voice in the background, that I noticed also in the attached clip - is it intentional for that to be there?

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2009 03:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

There are times when I change settings, but if its anything major you will usually see me working on the screen or in the chat.

Its easier to compare over a period of time tha you are familiar with. For example, I just woke up and came in here (it's 3am right now) and heard what sounded like a repetetive pattern on the radio. The virus scan was started on the filtering compuer, but when I stopped it nothing had changed. Now I'm listening to the radio and it has setled down, but sounds the same - just as you have described. And it is spirit working on the radio/energy at this time. It sounds very rough and thick, and almost like a pattern.

Now that I am sitting here, it has changed and you can again tell that it is them talking. Perhaps my presence/attention has altered the effect - I don't know yet to what extent I have an influence on the radio.

Keith

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2009 03:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
eyewave

interesting - I hear 'Margeret, ... pick up the phone " in the beginning. then I have no idea-- it seems as if there are magnets making this noise--can it be?

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2009 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Very interesting Keith. Love it. Vicki

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2009 01:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hey Eyewave.....

Have you listened to this clip backwards? Pretty interesting!!

Ron

Posted: Aug 24th, 2009 03:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
eyewave

no I haven't I will try

You have chosen to ignore XMode. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore XMode. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 29th, 2010 06:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
mikesndbs

This is interesting! I can hear the phrase no problem.
But why would it be reversed?

Mike

You have chosen to ignore The Aqua View. click Here to view this post

Current time is 09:10 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > Very Unusual Burst of Voice Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1836 seconds (34% database + 66% PHP). 34 queries executed.