ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
Poll
What is your opinion of this clip?

View Results

Vote
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Very unusual burst of voice today. My impression is that it is perhaps spirit trying to speak through a new device, or someone trying something new. You'll notice that the voice comes through in a very high pitch and a very low pitch simultaneously. It might not be two different voices - it is most likely the same voice appearing at two frequencies.

Of course, I have to admit it is pretty cool - it sounds very much like what we would hear in a sci-fi movie. While I entertained the idea for a minute, it is best not to associate real feelings with what we have seen on television. We are already conditioned to "fear" "aliens" and spirit, we must re-teach ourselves to break that. That being said, enjoy the clip!!

Keith

Attachment: Aug21 09 635pm stream anomaly-chirp trimmedsample.mp3 (Downloaded 1198 times)

neokortex_simulacrum

Lately I popped on to the stream, the main channel, to see (hear) how things going, and what I came across was unexpected. To say the least, it was very weird. I thought Keith has changed something in the settings, it was not the good old radio-bursting. So anyway, I went back a minute ago, to check whether it's the same, and it's not. However now, a very heavy noise covers the whole spectrum, and I don't now if it is supposed to be this way. Keith, is it supposed to be this way?
And I hear some radio voice in the background, that I noticed also in the attached clip - is it intentional for that to be there?

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

There are times when I change settings, but if its anything major you will usually see me working on the screen or in the chat.

Its easier to compare over a period of time tha you are familiar with. For example, I just woke up and came in here (it's 3am right now) and heard what sounded like a repetetive pattern on the radio. The virus scan was started on the filtering compuer, but when I stopped it nothing had changed. Now I'm listening to the radio and it has setled down, but sounds the same - just as you have described. And it is spirit working on the radio/energy at this time. It sounds very rough and thick, and almost like a pattern.

Now that I am sitting here, it has changed and you can again tell that it is them talking. Perhaps my presence/attention has altered the effect - I don't know yet to what extent I have an influence on the radio.

Keith

eyewave

interesting - I hear 'Margeret, ... pick up the phone " in the beginning. then I have no idea-- it seems as if there are magnets making this noise--can it be?

Vicki Talbott

Very interesting Keith. Love it. Vicki

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hey Eyewave.....

Have you listened to this clip backwards? Pretty interesting!!

Ron

eyewave

no I haven't I will try

You have chosen to ignore XMode. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore XMode. click Here to view this post

mikesndbs

This is interesting! I can hear the phrase no problem.
But why would it be reversed?

Mike

You have chosen to ignore The Aqua View. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1682 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 36 queries executed.