ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Proof of theory  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 17th, 2008 09:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

So I had a theory. I used to wonder if ITC images occur for people that have no knowledge or awareness of ITC, or even the intent to communicate.

I suspected and felt that ITC has always been around us, and can even be found in some of the earliest samples of audio and video - it just took us awhile to notice.

This picture was taken by me in Kuai, Hawaii in approximately 1997 - long before I was really aware of life after death.

In my opinion, this in undoubtedly an ITC picture.

http://itcbridge.com/images/itcaroundus/kuaiwaterfallitc.jpg

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 07:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
truthseeker150

Hi Keith,

Wow! I downloaded your pic and magnified the area marked and there's quite a bit going on in that little square. I noted several faces including a couple of nice ones in profile facing to the right.

I think you're spot on with your theory, I feel our friends have been wanting to communicate with us for while, but had to wait for our technology to improve to a point where they would have a better chance of doing so.

You've got me wanting to go back through all my old vacation photo's now.  :)

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 10:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for checking it out. I had a grand idea of proving that ITC is all around us at one point, but that is quite a comprehensive task.

Keith

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2008 10:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
truthseeker150

Well I imagine it is probably happening all around us.  I think it will probably happen more frequently as time goes on.  Especially if you look at how digital cameras and audio recorders are becoming integrated into all those little hand held devices people like to carry around with them.  Like you said though in your original post most of it probably goes unnoticed just because of a lack of awareness.

And thats why I'm glad your site and others are around to help people become more informed about ITC. :)

Take Care!

Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 04:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Misty

Yeah Keith I am always pointing stuff out to people in thier photos that arent involved in ITC research. The latest one was a photo of a policeman's newborn son. He was showing me a bunch of photos they had taken because the baby was too young to be brought out. It contained one photo of him holding his new son, with a streak of bright white light wrapped around them which very much resembled an arm cradling the baby in a loving way and caressing its face with a ghostly hand. I asked him if one of thier parents had passed, he got very wide eyed and said "yes my mother why?" I said I was sorry to hear that but perhaps she came to visit her new grandchild and handed him his photo back and when he looked at it his mouth fell open. He said "wow I never even noticed that was there that looks sorta like an arm and hand almost doesnt it?" I just laughed to myself because they have no idea I am involved in ITC research and asked him if he believed in the afterlife.

He simply said "I am starting to wonder"

Love those eye opening moments!

Sometimes we get in such a hurry to zoom down lifes rainy road focusing only on storms ahead or behind that we never notice the rainbow in the peripheral view. My thanks to those that set up the road blocks along my way (I view them differently now) and the guy that put up that cool <---- DETOUR ----> sign :biggrin:

Life is definitely more interesting from this viewpoint!

Misty Dawn

Last edited on Sep 24th, 2008 04:18 AM by Misty

Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 10:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

Sometimes we get in such a hurry to zoom down lifes rainy road focusing only on storms ahead or behind that we never notice the rainbow in the peripheral view. My thanks to those that set up the road blocks along my way (I view them differently now) and the guy that put up that cool <---- DETOUR ----> sign

How very true !

Fits nicely with Keith's picture and story as well.

Current time is 10:31 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Proof of theory Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1715 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 25 queries executed.