View single post by Misty
 Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 04:17 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Misty

Yeah Keith I am always pointing stuff out to people in thier photos that arent involved in ITC research. The latest one was a photo of a policeman's newborn son. He was showing me a bunch of photos they had taken because the baby was too young to be brought out. It contained one photo of him holding his new son, with a streak of bright white light wrapped around them which very much resembled an arm cradling the baby in a loving way and caressing its face with a ghostly hand. I asked him if one of thier parents had passed, he got very wide eyed and said "yes my mother why?" I said I was sorry to hear that but perhaps she came to visit her new grandchild and handed him his photo back and when he looked at it his mouth fell open. He said "wow I never even noticed that was there that looks sorta like an arm and hand almost doesnt it?" I just laughed to myself because they have no idea I am involved in ITC research and asked him if he believed in the afterlife.

He simply said "I am starting to wonder"

Love those eye opening moments!

Sometimes we get in such a hurry to zoom down lifes rainy road focusing only on storms ahead or behind that we never notice the rainbow in the peripheral view. My thanks to those that set up the road blocks along my way (I view them differently now) and the guy that put up that cool <---- DETOUR ----> sign :biggrin:

Life is definitely more interesting from this viewpoint!

Misty Dawn

Last edited on Sep 24th, 2008 04:18 AM by Misty