ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Bainbridge Island

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from Bainbridge Island  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 18th, 2010 12:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Schuyler

I'm surprised at the lack of traffic here. This is such a comprehensive site. I was hoping to look in on the Spiricom stuff. I'm about to build one.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 19th, 2010 12:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hello there..

Welcome to the forum, Lance..:biggrin:

Posted: Jun 19th, 2010 08:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome! Keep us posted on your Spiricom work. Vicki

Posted: Jun 20th, 2010 11:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Schuyler

Thanks, Vicki. I'll start a new threrad in the Spiricom section this week. All the parts have arrived so I'm ready to put it together.

Posted: Jun 20th, 2010 11:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Great. Vicki

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2010 12:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Les Harris

I too am surpirsed at the lack of traffic.  This is such a huge and wide-open field that it is hard to believe that people aren't actively tossing ideas and opinions at eavh other regularly.

Les Harris

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 11:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Schuyler,

Welcome the the forum, we look forward to your interaction and contribution here.

I used to wonder the same thing, nowadays not so much anymore. What is commonly overlooked is the personal development that is necessary to go hand in hand with ITC work. My meaning is that it is not all scientific, that best progress is made when spiritual development is combined with ITC work. This is where I currently find myself, though I am still developing radio privately.

Being a public forum, we do get a lot of visitors. Please feel free to post your contributions, I am sure it will draw interest.

Sorry I didn't have an opportunity to welcome you sooner!

Keith

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 11:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I agree with Keith.
To Harris: don't take it as a judgment, but an emphasis of what Keith wrote on personal development. I've been reading your comments on Macy's blog, and found them holding anger and criticism. I'm not meaning that it is something bad or wrong, I'm just saying that there are some ego-issues, which we all have that could be cared for.

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 04:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Les Harris

Thank you for your concern about my "personal development"; this is most touching. You know absolutely nothing about me but you are prepared to declare that I hold "anger and criticism".

In a long and successful professional life, I NEVER had the luxury of being able to make snap decisions such as this. Every mortal thing that I did had to be based on considering all of the available information and acting accordingly. If I made a mistake, which I did from time to time, it was usually because I had not fully considered the available information.

It is of interest that the "anger and criticism" was not evident to my colleagues. I set a few benchmarks that would have been impossible if my modus operandi had been anger and criticism. In fact, it was the opposite; it was based on respect for people's abilities and praise for their achievements.

What you see as an ego issue, I see as the necessary application of intellectual rigour. Asking for clarification on anomailes is not an ego issue, it is a necessary step in eliminating unreliable information.

I will continue to research this matter and I live in hope that I might yet encounter people are able to enter into objective discussions on relevant matters. Sadly, it appears that this won't occur on this forum.

Les Harris

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 06:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Schuyler

Well, I'll tell ya. I don't think that comment was personal, though you've obviously taken it that way. But you do bring up a good point. With Spiricom the after-the-fact analysis was that it didn't work unless you had a psychically gifted person to run it, i.e.: Bill O'Neill. That just begs the question for me. The whole idea of Spiricom was to get a technical answer to the question that did NOT require a medium talent. The medium was part of the problem, not part of the solution!

Ideally, what should happen is that you develop a solution that takes out all the mumbo jumbo, all the religion, all the 'spritual enlightenment' out of the equation and have a mechanism where you sit down, press this button, and communicate. Period. Only then will you be in a position to prove the truth of the matter. The whole point of this thing is to bring science and religion together to discover the ultimate truth.

Science will NEVER accept a position that relies on 'spiritual development' to access truth. And those 'spiritually inclined' folks tend to look upon science with disdain as if those 'fools just don't get it.'

Nonsense to both schools of thought. BTW, I now have a functional equivalent to Spiricom IV working. Over on the Spiricom thread. Just got it working today.

Last edited on Jun 23rd, 2010 06:37 PM by Schuyler

Current time is 08:41 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Bainbridge Island Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1777 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 26 queries executed.