View single post by Schuyler
 Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 06:35 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Schuyler

Well, I'll tell ya. I don't think that comment was personal, though you've obviously taken it that way. But you do bring up a good point. With Spiricom the after-the-fact analysis was that it didn't work unless you had a psychically gifted person to run it, i.e.: Bill O'Neill. That just begs the question for me. The whole idea of Spiricom was to get a technical answer to the question that did NOT require a medium talent. The medium was part of the problem, not part of the solution!

Ideally, what should happen is that you develop a solution that takes out all the mumbo jumbo, all the religion, all the 'spritual enlightenment' out of the equation and have a mechanism where you sit down, press this button, and communicate. Period. Only then will you be in a position to prove the truth of the matter. The whole point of this thing is to bring science and religion together to discover the ultimate truth.

Science will NEVER accept a position that relies on 'spiritual development' to access truth. And those 'spiritually inclined' folks tend to look upon science with disdain as if those 'fools just don't get it.'

Nonsense to both schools of thought. BTW, I now have a functional equivalent to Spiricom IV working. Over on the Spiricom thread. Just got it working today.

Last edited on Jun 23rd, 2010 06:37 PM by Schuyler