View single post by Les Harris
 Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 04:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Les Harris

Thank you for your concern about my "personal development"; this is most touching. You know absolutely nothing about me but you are prepared to declare that I hold "anger and criticism".

In a long and successful professional life, I NEVER had the luxury of being able to make snap decisions such as this. Every mortal thing that I did had to be based on considering all of the available information and acting accordingly. If I made a mistake, which I did from time to time, it was usually because I had not fully considered the available information.

It is of interest that the "anger and criticism" was not evident to my colleagues. I set a few benchmarks that would have been impossible if my modus operandi had been anger and criticism. In fact, it was the opposite; it was based on respect for people's abilities and praise for their achievements.

What you see as an ego issue, I see as the necessary application of intellectual rigour. Asking for clarification on anomailes is not an ego issue, it is a necessary step in eliminating unreliable information.

I will continue to research this matter and I live in hope that I might yet encounter people are able to enter into objective discussions on relevant matters. Sadly, it appears that this won't occur on this forum.

Les Harris