ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
DVR's I did this Morning  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 09:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lkimberley

Here is a file...only one to start. I have deliberately not cleaned this file.

I invite anyone who interested in telling me what is said and share the cleaned file.

I appreciate all your input and help and advice.

Laura

Attachment: Feb 27 2007 part 1 1 minute not cleaned.mp3 (Downloaded 2108 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 03:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Laura,

I think I hear something at the very end.  Since it was your session and connection, what do you hear in this last part?  It includes your voice as well.  Thanks, Vicki

Attachment: part I could hear.wav (Downloaded 1186 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 03:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lkimberley

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for listening. I hear, Lori turn it up, and another voice saying whats the reason?

I have attached the same file cleaned with denoiser and I think you can hear several more voices in here thru out the file. At least I do, but then my ears can be overworked lol:blink:

Laura

Attachment: Feb 27 2007 part 1 1 minute not cleaned_CLR (2).MP3 (Downloaded 1388 times)

Posted: Feb 28th, 2007 09:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Laura,

Well there are definitely voices there in my opinion.  It's just that I'm having a hard time making them out.  Let's hope for more clarity in our experiments soon!  Vicki

Posted: Feb 28th, 2007 07:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lkimberley

Hi Vicki,

Thanks so much. Yes! lets hope for more clarity in the future. I have decided not to record but 2 x's per week after a few days off. I can't get past the problem I am having with the Voices I get, I have not posted there files...there deleted!. There all wanting help, and I don't know what to do to help them. If Anyone out there has any ideas let me know. I have asked them to be respectful and not bother me at night while sleeping or trying to talk and interrupt me at there will and not mine, besides all the begging they do and nothing else to talk about is certainly not healthy conversation of sharing or learning.

So, I have decided to take a short break and review all the files I haven't listened too, and maybe that will let them know I am serious about what I am trying to acomplish, or I have just plain lost my pickin mind!:blink::biggrin:

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 05:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

Hola Laura,

They have never stated what they needed help with? What kind of help do you "feel" they need?

Texas Frank:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 08:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lkimberley

Hi Texas Frank,

The Voices are wanting "OUT" from where they are.a few have said it's not another world but, another dimension. I can get nothing else except...that they say that I would not believe them what they could tell a me about there place...I would never believe the awful things that is in their world and they want out. So many, come thru and beg for Help. I ask them why they need my help, and they get upset and say I am refusing to help them..Others just keep repeating. I have explained about Prayer, and God and angels and helpers. Now, they say pray for them and I do!.

But, as I record, the asking for help has become relentless and there is no healthy conversation to be had. I have talked to them calmly and have set forth rules and guidelines. There are certainly some good people that say they understand, and ask me please not to listen to them. Meaning the ones begging so consisitently. They ask me to reach out my hand and pull them thru ....of course I cannot.  I have asked if they see the light...no, they do not they said, they are forgotten. I have asked them to forgive themselves and ask for God and the angels to come get them and move forward. They understand God forgives and does love them and there is other levels to go to to seek enlightenment. Some, have left to go on I believe and the others....oh well, I am at my wits end as to how to help them. I have said, Please, speak clearly, and I will let others know you are here and alive and try to get a better understanding of the situation and get help from others who know more than I.  That is where I have left the conversation at...and will continue to listen to other files I have not heard an and log them in my book and do some more reading and studying as to what I could possibly do. I can not seem to get past these guys at all to communicate with higher spirits and learn. :bored: Do you have any suggestions?

They are not mean people at all, there crying and begging and asking for help...this includes Men, Women and children!

Laura

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
fratka

First, keep in mind the levels closest to the physical are also the darkest. People are there for many reason and all of those reasons have to do with there own consciousness, fears and desires. This area of "darkness" is where a big problem has come into existence. This area was supposed to be an area of easy transition but because of "mankinds" continuous move away from our true nature we have refused to see anything beyond our own world.

Secondly, we are told by ethereal beings that help is ever present they just have to ask for it. There are others present who are trying to get their attention, which may be one of the reasons they are so frightened. Fear is what is blocking their sight and keeps them in their cycle of darkness.

Finally, they have to realize and understand they are the only ones that are keeping themselves there. They are not in hell and there are no punishments. There are beautiful worlds ahead of them and sooner or later they will arrive in them or be sent back here.

Laura, you can ignore their calls but I think your compassion and desire to help them is what keeps the contact field strong with them. There will be some who will never listen and just want results or someone to do it for them. Problem is they have to do it and others just assist.

Do they say they are originally from our world or are they from another? Where they human once?

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 09:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fratka

I can not seem to get past these guys at all to communicate with higher spirits and learn.
You are learning! :wink:

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 10:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lkimberley

Hi Texas Frank,

Thanks so much for the imput. I can tell you they are reading what you have written and as I have been going thru files from what they are saying, they were from here. They are here and are stuck. I ask if they remember whom they are...they do not they are clouded with confusion.  There are others that say, Please ignore them, and others say please help this person and so forth. No names just a voice saying help and another saying please help him or her. I will explain what you have said. And see what they have to say. the radio gets very quiet when I have something in length to say to them.  Please say a prayer for all those whom have not made such an easy transition. They certainly need our prayers.

Now, for the negative ones, I have certainly made it clear i will not tolerate them in my space or my domain. :thumbdown: I have said prayers of protection and it has helped. I have 2 guides I have not seen in years, appear to me recently. They are very wise, comforting and I know they are watching the scenario of what I am doing. These people say they know my guides, I do not know if that is true or not, the possiblity of some whom are there to help may know them. I have been instructed from here on guidlines -  not to record or communicate unless I ask for my gaurdian angels and my guides to be here.

The amazing thing is I have recorded voices that did not come from the radio and I heard them clearly as if I was talking to someone in the room directly. This is all the while recording from the radio. I have been asked not to listen so hard. :confused:

But, even as I write this...I can hear a few whispering my name trying to get my attention. (arrgh!) I can't believe how I have opened up my senses beyound what I already have.  I am studying mediumship, and it is a slow and careful process and trying to stay grounded and sane. :drool: But, I know in reality they are here. Just need to be more respectful. But, of course your right there are those that want you to do it for them and that in itself shows no respect.  There are those that never listen.....so true and others whom want results NOW! so true. Hopefully I can set a example that I will not listen to all the begging all the time, but they have asked me to teach them..to allow them to understand and learn. So the more feed back I can get the better. :smile:

Laura

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 11:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
fratka

What they and everyone else has to know about our individual progress is the experience and knowledge they crave has to be internalized. Meaning, it has to not only be understood but his has to be owned or become part of you. It sort of becomes a feeling and not just words!

The gatekeeper between the earth and eternity (technician) has told us that all beings will evolve to the source of existence. If for some reason you don't like a particular individual...wait, they are not done evolving yet! :biggrin: I thought that was not only funny but very significant. Even the ones we believe to be evil or bad are no different than ourselves. They just have different experiences. Your reluctance to work with those you call evil/bad and asking for protection shows your own level of fear and a point of weakness. Love and fear cannot coexist. Love is the only protection you need! I know that sounds very vague, cryptic and generalized but it can't be put any simpler (sp).

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
lkimberley

Thank Texas frank,

I certainly appreciate that! Thanks for your guidance!:thumbup:

Laura

PS heard a file they said the Angels have to give clearance to move forward.

I guess there like the tower control operators at the airport!:cool: ( a little humor )

Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 01:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
fratka

Anytime!

Theres a new name for them... the dead traffic controllers (DTC's)! That's funny!:thumbup:

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2007 09:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Laura,

Have your read Bruce Moen's work or gone to his website?  There's an entire section devoted to stories of people who have gone out of body to help "rescue" the souls who are asking for help by sending them to the light.  It's a very interesting site.  Vicki

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2007 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
lkimberley

Hi Vicki,

Wow that's interesting.....can you give me the link?

Thanks for the info. I greatly appreciate every ones input for sure.

Laura

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2007 09:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Vicki Talbott

HI Laura,

Here it is:

http://www.mikepettigrew.com/afterlife/html/bruce_moen.html

Vicki:)

Current time is 10:19 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > DVR's I did this Morning Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1737 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.