View single post by lkimberley
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 08:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lkimberley

Hi Texas Frank,

The Voices are wanting "OUT" from where they are.a few have said it's not another world but, another dimension. I can get nothing else except...that they say that I would not believe them what they could tell a me about there place...I would never believe the awful things that is in their world and they want out. So many, come thru and beg for Help. I ask them why they need my help, and they get upset and say I am refusing to help them..Others just keep repeating. I have explained about Prayer, and God and angels and helpers. Now, they say pray for them and I do!.

But, as I record, the asking for help has become relentless and there is no healthy conversation to be had. I have talked to them calmly and have set forth rules and guidelines. There are certainly some good people that say they understand, and ask me please not to listen to them. Meaning the ones begging so consisitently. They ask me to reach out my hand and pull them thru ....of course I cannot.  I have asked if they see the light...no, they do not they said, they are forgotten. I have asked them to forgive themselves and ask for God and the angels to come get them and move forward. They understand God forgives and does love them and there is other levels to go to to seek enlightenment. Some, have left to go on I believe and the others....oh well, I am at my wits end as to how to help them. I have said, Please, speak clearly, and I will let others know you are here and alive and try to get a better understanding of the situation and get help from others who know more than I.  That is where I have left the conversation at...and will continue to listen to other files I have not heard an and log them in my book and do some more reading and studying as to what I could possibly do. I can not seem to get past these guys at all to communicate with higher spirits and learn. :bored: Do you have any suggestions?

They are not mean people at all, there crying and begging and asking for help...this includes Men, Women and children!

Laura