View single post by lkimberley
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2007 10:28 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lkimberley

Hi Texas Frank,

Thanks so much for the imput. I can tell you they are reading what you have written and as I have been going thru files from what they are saying, they were from here. They are here and are stuck. I ask if they remember whom they are...they do not they are clouded with confusion.  There are others that say, Please ignore them, and others say please help this person and so forth. No names just a voice saying help and another saying please help him or her. I will explain what you have said. And see what they have to say. the radio gets very quiet when I have something in length to say to them.  Please say a prayer for all those whom have not made such an easy transition. They certainly need our prayers.

Now, for the negative ones, I have certainly made it clear i will not tolerate them in my space or my domain. :thumbdown: I have said prayers of protection and it has helped. I have 2 guides I have not seen in years, appear to me recently. They are very wise, comforting and I know they are watching the scenario of what I am doing. These people say they know my guides, I do not know if that is true or not, the possiblity of some whom are there to help may know them. I have been instructed from here on guidlines -  not to record or communicate unless I ask for my gaurdian angels and my guides to be here.

The amazing thing is I have recorded voices that did not come from the radio and I heard them clearly as if I was talking to someone in the room directly. This is all the while recording from the radio. I have been asked not to listen so hard. :confused:

But, even as I write this...I can hear a few whispering my name trying to get my attention. (arrgh!) I can't believe how I have opened up my senses beyound what I already have.  I am studying mediumship, and it is a slow and careful process and trying to stay grounded and sane. :drool: But, I know in reality they are here. Just need to be more respectful. But, of course your right there are those that want you to do it for them and that in itself shows no respect.  There are those that never listen.....so true and others whom want results NOW! so true. Hopefully I can set a example that I will not listen to all the begging all the time, but they have asked me to teach them..to allow them to understand and learn. So the more feed back I can get the better. :smile:

Laura