ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
When is the time right for experimentation?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 06:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fratka

Recently my wife and I discussed the amount of time I spend on ITC experiementation. She asked me why it seems like I don't spend that much time during the week experimenting with my equipment. I told her I think it is very important that I don't experiment when I am stressed, upset or mentally tired because of the attraction to some of the darker contacts. It seems that during the week I have at least one of these issues each day after I get off work. The last thing I need is my family being upset by some spiritual half-wit from the other side who thinks terrorizing my children is a game worth playing.

Although we have worked out a possible solution, I wanted to ask your opinions. Do you experiment when you feel like it or do you set a time aside each day for experimentation?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 10:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
robevpau

Frank,

Early in the morning is best time for me as I'm refreshed and quiet around house

rob

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 04:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hi guys..

Ok..  I really don't go for all this spirit attachment and darker forces, I feel if while using ITC methods we are trying to communicate, if we can only get a Snippet of a word on a recording or image via loop, how would or why?  would any Spirit person find enough energy to inflict harm on someone..

I feel Hollywood has made us think of The unknown in a way to fear it (but that's what film makers are good at, that's how they get paid)  but in reality, look back through history, and you will find very little cases (proven to be spirit related)  we are no where on breakthrough of true communication, I feel its just alot of peoples subconscious fears from the Hollywood theme, what do you guys think, take care, lance.:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 06:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

I'm not really worried about any physical harm or anything like that but there are such things as bad entities just as there are bad people. I don't want to waste my time with them, instead I would rather promote positive contacts that are beneficial to all involved.

I have been on several investigations (when I did that sort of thing) and saw the result of a haunting combined with Hollywood visions of some poltergeist stealing their children through the closet. :wink: Fear and sheer terror can be more destructive than anyone laying a hand on you. I don't want my children being upset by some bad spook who died nearby and continues, as my seven year old says, be "the man in the doorway". Don't get me wrong my boys are more educated about ghosts and hauntings than most children but they still have a child's active imagination, fear and feeling of vulnerability.

Do I think a ghost will physically harm my children? No, not at all! But they can mentally and emotionally do some damage.

Your resonance determines what type of entity will be contacted. Like attracts like! If you are angry, in a bad mood, or feeling destructive there is a very real possiblility you may contact something of the like. Emotions and thoughts are very powerful! They are taken for granted on our side but they are everything on the otherside.

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 06:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

Rob,

I wish I had the time in the morning. I leave so early for work I don't have the time. I like the evening time before bed. I'm usually very relaxed and can really think after the kids go to bed.

I have heard from a lot of people that they like the mornings.

Texas Frank

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I have tried to set aside particular times, but with my schedule, it does not seem to work very well.  I find that mornings at work (I get in very early before anyone else) seem to be the best for me.  I think they know this is when I'm going to get the most done.  Also, late at night on my patio has worked well.  I live on a quiet street and at that time there is no activity.  I've just started radio and TV work, so I can say what will work best there, although my one astounding TV experience happened at about 1 in the morning without my attempting it. 

Frank, I know Mark Macy and Rolf too, and when I told Mark about my experience with my son showing up on the TV that turned itself on (among other amazing things), he said for me to keep up the resonance, have patience, and wait for them to do it again, that I was not in control, they were.  NOt to say I can't try on my side, but he believes ultimately they are in control.

As for negative entities, I have had a couple of negative EVP, but that was in the first few months of my working in the area.  Haven't had it happen in at least a couple of years.  I don't know exactly why except to say that I have friends on the other side.:biggrin:  Vicki

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 09:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

he believes ultimately they are in control.
I agree with him. They are the ones who have to take interest and make the attempt. What I am saying with resonance and Mark agrees with this...you will attract those that are most like you. Now, I am talking about transitioned humans not the "higher beings".

Texas Frank:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 10:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lance

Hi Guys.. interesting conversation...:)

so say like atracts like, would this then change if you were feeling fearfull or angry or happy?  or would you only attract the spirit person that you generally are (for eg, if you are generally kind hearted or general bad)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 11:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fratka

Honestly, first hand...I don't know. What we have been told through the contacts of INIT in the 80's and 90's...it makes a difference. How much of a difference? Again, I don't know.

I kind of set rules for myself in that I will not experiment if I am mentally tired, upset or drunk. I am into the communication side of the experience and the chances of some other unforseeable problem arising seems to me to be greater if I am not all there for the conversation.

Being in uncharted territory, I don't leap out there like I used to when I was a paranormal investigator. I had been hunting ghosts since I was 11 years old and formally investigating them since 1996. I would go anywhere and do anything, alone if I had to for the evidence and the experience. I have experienced a lot of really cool activity, which I see as all positive (even pokes and scratches). I have never allowed myself to be intimidated by anything I have come across and nothing bad has ever happened. Now that I am doing something that is new and the activity is much more tangible, I am a bit cautious. If they can manipulate energy in a way to cross dimensional lines...well, lets say on a physics level, that gets my attention.

Then again, whats the worse that can happen...? I die!? Then they would have to deal with me in person! :wink::lol:

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 12:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi guys,

I agree with Frank.  I don't experiment when I am frustrated, angry, intoxicated, any of those states.  Once I had had a few drinks with a friend and for some reason decided to record.  I didn't get anything of import except for this one EVP I will always remember.  A female said "You're drinking, and that's not good."  That's the only time they have commented like that.  And it was said very nicely, I might add, so I felt as if I were being protected from whatever might have interfered otherwise.

Ha!  Frank, I agree--I've not been very worried about them at all, having only gotten a couple of weird messages.  Once I heard a conversation about a murder.  I don't know whether they were trying to scare me or what, but Braden was there listening with at least one of his friends, and he knew I would be bothered. 

You can hear him tell them to stop saying that, then someone said "They're not going to like it Braden," and Braden said "Oh,well," in his characteristic tone that meant they weren't going to mess with him or me!  Here is the EVP.  The "Like it" is said very fast and lower in tone.  I don't do anything much to my EVP so this is straight off the Panasonic RR DR60 recorder and has that characteristic rasp to it.  Vicki

Attachment: theyrenotgoingtolikeitbradenohwell.wav (Downloaded 1278 times)

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2007 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
lkimberley

Great Thread going on here. I agree that you need to be refreshed and in a good state of mind mentally and emotionally to record or any other experimentation to make contact with the other side.

I have learned as with all things in this world of ours, that the makeup of the people whom have passed have not lost there identities as to who they were and what kind of a person they were here.  Years ago I died for several minutes, I was only 15 years old and I do remember everything. (They let me remember all the details and the experience and so forth including the messages) So, that tells me there in control.

I know you carry your memories, your love, your hate, your doubts ...in essence everything you are in your heart and soul. It is...I believe  the creation of a Higher Power and we are the accumulation of our experiences thru life-times. I remember that color is more brilliant, and I had a body if I thought about it..I remember thinking...goodness, no mouth? no lips? But, yet I could hear this most beautiful booming male voice filled with love and concern and compassion talking to me. He was a brilliant bright light near a full lush green tree. Remember i was only a kid...so I learned so much in just a few minutes! I have and do believe there are good and bad and some worse than bad. But, in all things we do and experience, asking and receiving is totally not up to us what we get (by permission thru the network over there ) because all information that is given is to experience and learn for a reason...

Again, the essence of whom we are and where we are in our growth in our souls and the frame of mind and mental attitude are important when we seek to know more and communicate with as Frank has stated...Uncharted territory. Boy, I am long winded today!! :tt2:   I record, almost daily, and curbed it now to 2x's a week and never, not always...but normally never record on the weekends.:thumbup1:

Blessings to all of you. :lol:

Laura

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 08:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Just a note to give my feelings on this subject, and my habits. I experiment almost every day - usually when I get home from work and during the weekends. Most of this experimentation is simply monitoring the radios while I'm doing something else. If I like what I'm hearing or feel the "urge", I record. Needless to say, there are most certainly times when I realize that I need to cut back and take some time to rest.

I have no concern about negative entities or someone disturbing my work, at least I haven't experienced anything to lead me to feel threatened. I do agree that most of the work is done by the other side, and that only so much actual technological progress can be made by experimenters. That doesn't keep us from trying.

Keith

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 03:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
chrisg4gpu

Lance....You attract spirit company that has affinity with you.they know we all have bad days and will step away.To attract bad company it needs to be habitual to make it worth their while.EVP is an open door,so I'd say Fratka is wise to choose a good time.I've spent many years in spirit rescue circles and there are some very undisirable spirits out there.

Chris.  

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 03:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Chris and all,

This reminds me of an EVP I got a while ago, when I was worried about potential "bad spirits."  Here's what I got.  I hear "No bad spirits."  "Braden--"  "What's up?"  The "What's up" part sounds like Braden.  I had been worried that I might have been attracting at times some not so fun entities, and they set me straight. 

Attachment: nobadspiritsbradenwhat'sup.wav (Downloaded 1143 times)

You have chosen to ignore Tazmom. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 11th, 2007 08:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Debra,

I don't usually participate in investigations, but I found your discussion very informative for future poential excursions.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this--great post!  Vicki

You have chosen to ignore Tazmom. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jul 5th, 2007 11:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
andrewaust

There's some great posts here guy's.  Isn't it funny people go on investigations to old hospitals, mental institutions or Gaols "Jails" etc and say they had the F word etc etc come on a recording, shocked at what they have heard.  Even the proverbial graveyard will bring up interesting results.  So I guess its a case of who you are looking for?  Home experiments will probably be a safe bet? I'm only new to it, certainly no expert, really going on what I've read and seen.

Does anyone use the white light protection method etc etc? before doing there experiments.  Some say the Lunar cycle is important?

Cheers

Andrew :wink:

Posted: Jul 6th, 2007 07:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Andrew,

I believe it is important to remember to protect oneself, but sometimes I don't, or if I do, it's just a quick "Take care of me as I do this" kind of thing.  I have asked my son, who passed in 2001 to always keep an eye out for me while I'm recording since he is such a strong link and very interested in this research.  I do most of my recording at home or in my office when everyone is out of the modular or it is very quiet.

When we go to the cemetery (my friend whose son died with mine), we usually just get the boys.  At times, however, we have gotten EVP from those whose graves are there.  Once we were stepping all over a new grave just to get some photos of her family plot, and we got a female voice saying "he's full of shock" when we commented on how the newly buried person must be outraged.  Well, we apologized the next time we went back!:)  Vicki

Current time is 05:51 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > When is the time right for experimentation? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1555 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 29 queries executed.