View single post by Tazmom
 Posted: May 11th, 2007 09:56 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Tazmom

On thing I should have added to the last post is that most of my theorizing has been from the experience at this one location ( I feel that dedicating your research efforts to one location for a while allows you to obtain more consistent results, which can then be applied and tested at a different location). And although I would think that the results would be the same, I wouldn't want make that assumption. The spirits and dynamics of a different location may certainly reflect different results. I have not yet had the opportunity to test this out, as lengthy ongoing investigations are not easy to come by.

I do think that any time is a good time for recording and experimentation, as long as you realize that your mindset may have a lot to do with the results you get. Now t defining the differences of recording in a foul mood vs. a good mood, or recording in the am vs. pm might just be what you are after. And as long as you are recording at the same location for a fairly lengthy duration, you can likely assume you are dealing with the same spirits, lending the greatest amount of control to you research. Under these circumstances you should get very interesting results.

Thanks for listening,

~Debra