ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
May 28th Recording  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 27th, 2009 06:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Deborah

OK --well here is one I have listened to, many times, and shared w/others and seem to reach a consensus....for whatever that is worth....:cool:.  At times the voice attempts do seem to be quite good!! 

I hear as:  "Deborah...you can take this one to the ____".  Can't quite discern the last word. 

~ Deborah
June 27, 2009

Attachment: DeboarhYouCanTakeThisOne_ToThe_May28_Stream_dlp.wav (Downloaded 965 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 27th, 2009 08:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings Deborah,

I can see where the clip sounds like that.  What I hear,  "on the surface" is:

"no,  you can't take this one in compassion"

To hear the word compassion,  listen only to time index 0.04.288 - 0.05773

Not only do you hear the word compassion but there is also a higher pitch male saying:  "let him do it"

I did dig a little deeper, listening to the clip in parts.  What i got was the following:

From time index 0.0.0 - 0.03.584

The predominant low male voice says:  "Hell boy,  you cut me"

From time index 0.03.584 - 0.05.383

A different lower male voice says:  "next block, take a right"

BUT....what's more intriguing,  is the higher voice that is in the background.  What some people might dismiss as machine noise is actually a voice. 

From time index 0.0.0 - 0.05.383

There is what seems to be a female saying:  "follow the light through...it won't hurt...of course you'll be happy"

Then from time index 0.05.364 - 0.06.968 (end of clip)

There are two voices.

A female voice says:  "push him gently"

An upper range male says:  "precious isn't happy"

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Jun 27th, 2009 08:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Deborah

:cool:I will listen to it as you hear it.  Thank you for taking time/interest in ITC Bridge Stream Recording. 

What application do you listen to it in?  Also, I am wondering if I have missed your introduction.  Do you have a website Arizonaevp?  I will take a look at the main Forum page. 

Here is one more, from the stream...sure you will hear differently that I have...so, I will offer here.

Additionally, Here is the ITC Bridge Stream address: 

http://www.itcbridge.com/stream.html

You may wish to read the overview of the project and see some of the samples, listen to audio, etc.....Enjoy and Welcome!! 

Thanks again for your interpretation. 

~ Deborah

Attachment: Addtenderness_AndyouwillSeeMore_dlp_itcbridgeStream.wav (Downloaded 1086 times)

Posted: Jun 27th, 2009 01:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Deborah,

No,  I do not have a website nor did I include a bio.  This forum is not secure so I’ll defer from imparting too much personal info.

My computer is nothing special. P4 cpu at 2.8 Ghz with 1 gig or ram.   My sound card is a Creative Sound Blaster Xtreme Fidelity X-Fi model SB0460.

Since your clips are already enhanced,  I use Nero wave editor which is part of Nero 6. and apply minimal noise reduction if I feel I need to.

The sound card has a software package that includes a simple 10 band equalizer which works much better than the one that is included in Nero.

As far as the second clip you posted,  it seems to be a bit convoluted. 

What I’m sure about is….

In the 500Hz range there is a male voice that says:  “I have a big secret”

Towards the end of the clip there is also a high pitch female saying:  “what is this”

What is said by the primary voice(s) seems to change depending on how the equalizers are set.  For example,  with all sliders attenuated (down) and reducing the output by
–24dB,  I clearly hear:

“I’m tempted to give Pete Morris”

With regard to hearing,  I’m sure you’ll agree that genetics, career choice, health and environmental factors affect our hearing.  My wife for example; cannot hear lower frequencies and mostly focuses in on higher pitch voices when we review our evp recordings.  Maybe I’ve been lucky because I am able to hear across a wide spectrum of frequencies.

I certainly don’t mean to imply that what you hear is incorrect.  I’m merely putting in my two cents worth. 

Respectfully,
Ron

Posted: Jun 27th, 2009 04:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
kpavich

It's a good one!  I hear it as Deborah did.  I interpret what I'm hearing as, "Deborah, you can take this one to the rest."

Posted: Jun 27th, 2009 04:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Deborah

Ron & Kristine.  Thank you both...:)

Appreciate you listening and commenting. 

I have been working w/this one for one month now.  Ron, it does seem that you have quite a technical expertise w/the process.  Happy to have you w/us here and look forward to some of your captures. 

Kristine -- I believe, I can hear that last word as you have!

Many thanks.  ~ Deborah 

Current time is 08:14 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > May 28th Recording Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1255 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.