ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Meditation to an extreme...  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 5th, 2008 08:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TT

I have been giving this a lot of thought and reading many different posts on this forum as well as other researchers forums.

In all the things I have read it still comes back to the mental condition of the researcher. If the person is stressed or upset or just not in "balance" this is known to cause no readings, bad readings, or false readings.

My mind kept drawing me back to the same focal point that it may not be the equipment or the research path but the mental preparedness of the researcher. I know people may be saying that of course that is the case. However, from what I have read although most researchers attain a calm state of mind through music or meditation how many people actually devote as much time to improving their own conciousness?

I mean if our frequencies are the doorway as we are the conduit why would we not work on ourselves as much as the equipment or methods?

Following this train of thought I read more on different mediums in being able to attain an inner peace with themselves that would put them in harmony with the spirit voices almost instantly. Hence they are able to communicate with no devices at all. This is the same for psychics.

I do not really have a question about this I guess I was just looking for input to see if this would also be viable. I just look at it as the same language with just a different dialect. If all of their communication, manipulation of energy, travel is based on thought wouldn't it stand to reason that by improving our own focus that we would have an easier time with the contact?

Think of Astral projections and out of body experiences. Still all based on our own thoughts. We are just a part of the larger whole. So what that tells me is that we all have the innate ability to do this. However our upbringing and outside stimuli condition us to tune away from our instincts. Maybe becoming more in tune with our "instinct" we might have a much easier time with communication.

I am putting together some programs and such on meditation and improving mental focus. If anyone is interested let me know.

TT

Here is a link of a small program of what I am talking about. If anyone has any difficulties let me know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/89529162/BG.zip.html

Last edited on Feb 5th, 2008 09:02 PM by TT

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 6th, 2008 09:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Toby,

In a nutshell, I agree with you.  Vicki:)

Posted: Feb 9th, 2008 11:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Misty

Ditto on that. So very true. I watch people all the time who are trying so hard to communicate with those on the other side never taking notice of how they communicate with people here. We all have room for improvement...thats kinda why we are here :)

Misty

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 09:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPfan

I too think that the mental state of the experimenter can affect the contacts. Thus if the EVPer is not mentally tuned, it's more or less coincidence whether and to whom a contact takes place. So mental tuning might be useful. There exist countless techniques to achieve altered states of mind/consciousness; especially for ITC contacts, I think that hemisphere synchronization techniques might be useful. You don't need to buy expensive CDs or a Neurofeedback device to achieve a balanced brain state; a simple meditation technique, called the Tables of Chartres, can do this as well.

Nevertheless I also plan to build a cheap EEG device to measure brainwave activity during EVP sessions, and to use it for neurofeedback. (Actually, I have already started to build such a device (see photos), but had to interrupt it for the moment). Maybe there are certain brainwaves of the experimenter which are dominant during successful EVP reception, which - if known - can be achieved deliberately by neurofeedback practices.

Stefan

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 09:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Misty

Stefan,

You know in all these years Ive never seen your picture. Nice to finally put a face in the mix =)

Misty

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 09:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
EVPfan

Misty wrote:
Stefan,

You know in all these years Ive never seen your picture. Nice to finally put a face in the mix =)

Misty

Hi Misty,

does that mean you were never on my website?:biggrin:

Stefan

P.S.: And where's your picture?:wink:

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 09:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Misty

Well I went on the one to download evpmaker (a while back)but never saw pics there I guess that means it is time to drop back by. Last visit you were just implementing the translations I think.

Misty

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 10:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
EVPfan

Well, I can't remember if I had a picture there years ago... anyway, now it's on my Contact me page.

But I think we're getting off-topic now...:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 10:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Misty

Ahh oh yes the mental state. Focus is definitely a keypoint to note as well as intent at the time of recording.

:thumbup:

Misty

Current time is 08:20 PM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Meditation to an extreme... Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1722 seconds (37% database + 63% PHP). 29 queries executed.