ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Live Stream - Where there is demand, we will supply  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 6th, 2014 11:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
psb7user2

Hey guys, and gals,
I have looked here, on this site, where information regarding the stream is usually posted, but can not find a definitive answer to my question. Before I post my question, I want to make it clear that I have the utmost respect for Keith Clark, ArizonaEVP, and the other mods. This site used to be one that I would visit on an almost daily basis, and would thoroughly enjoy, especially when I would get that "feeling" that spirit was trying to get my attention. I have captured many EVP while recording from here, and I would get a sense of "closure", in the sense that I could validate (to myself anyhow) that I was not crazy.
That being said, Do you have any plans to make this site operational, even if it is just audio, anytime soon? I know there is cost to be dealt with, and I also know that Keith has, seemingly, been doing a lot of moving in the past few years. I am far from an engineer, but I am creative enough, and have enough of a science/technology background that I am comfortable in extending my services, if needed, to help get this site running again.
Please, please, please, do not interpret this as me complaining in any way. This site, in my opinion, was a HUGE step forward for people like myself who always had an interest in ITC, especially when EVP gets boring.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 7th, 2014 10:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

No offense taken, in fact your post was rather complimentary. We value having you on the forum and your participation has been great.

hmmm...would love to have a stream again. In my vision, I see a myriad of channels to choose from, all running simultaneously, all different experiments that anyone in the world could access anytime, anywhere....the issue with being labeled a "dreamer" is that if I'm not too careful, the dreams become so big they incapacitate me.

So now I am looking to the community for help. Ron is at this point, my right-hand man, administrator of this forum and co-creator of another project we're working on.

I put this out to the universe and those here on the forum. If you want a stream, all I need is:

A. A computer at a remote location
B. Enough bandwidth to stream (cable of 10Mbps down/1Mbps upload or Fiber such FIOS) or higher, also this internet connection would have to just support yourself and your household, not other tenants, etc - expect it to have to be rebooted once a week or more.
C. A person with
(a) high moral character and interacts well with others, no ego, willing to keep the ITC Bridge brand name on the stream, this would be an extension of ITC Bridge, full credit will always be given where credit is due.
(b) perhaps retired, works part time, has ability to check on the stream periodically and notify myself or Ron of outages so we can fix it and get it back up.
(c) some technical knowledge, minimal required, we'll be able to walk them through over the phone.
(d) Be willing to allow me remote access to this machine and the router/firewall/cable modem to setup remote access.

Regarding A, I stock up on computer equipment, and could provide the computer.

Regarding ideas: they are endless and are not an issue.

(Forgive me, I am not known for brevity)...

Summary: if someone wants to donate some internet bandwidth (upload) and their time and energy, we'll create whatever you want, within reason.

You can be anywhere in the world. Shipping of the computer would be costly outside of the US though.

I hope I answered your question thoroughly :)

Keith

Posted: Jul 11th, 2014 08:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
psb7user2

Hey, Keith,

I really, really wish that I could help you out. Maybe I can, I don't know. I know that I have a couple of spare computers at a separate location (grandma's garage, lol). As far as broadband connectivity is concerned, here at the house we average between 33-40Mb/s download, and anywhere from 6 to 8Mb/s up. The ping, depending on which server speedtest chooses, is as low as 15, and as high as 93.

At one point, I did set up a stream that your site inspired me to build, but to this day, Ron is the only one who ever used the site. I had set it up through U-Stream, and would run one of a number of different "Ghost-boxes" through the audio, and I think we got some really interesting results. The test, however, was far too brief, and participants far too few for the test to be taken seriously. Part of that was my problem, as I had asked that people "request", or "tell me" a time that they could get on and conduct a remote spirit box session because I have always felt (due to readings a few years back when it seemed like ghost boxes were the rage) that leaving a ghost-box run while being unmanned was just potentially rude to spirit. Being as I am, not wanting to upset anyone here or on the other side, I just quit the experiment, and labeled it a failure.

I would love to see some more ITC inventions in the future. Not trying to put pressure on you by any means, but you seem to have a special connection to spirit that allows you to use your education and knowledge you have obtained, and work closely with spirit. Maybe that is why I like your site so much, I don't know. I just know that I check the site, a lot, to see what is going on. Seems your site is one of only a handful that are dedicated to finding an understanding of ITC, and spirit communication, and does so without all of the "ooooohhhhh, bad things are going to happen to you if you try this". While I know that spirit contact can be risky, I also know not that you can not let your imagination run wild when you conduct these experiments. Almost everybody I have met on this site is very down to Earth, and has a very level head on their shoulders.

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2014 06:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thank you for your expression, we resonate with it.

There are a lot of exciting things coming, be patient.

The stream will be back up, I need to take the time to create it within a virtual machine, expectations are within the month.

A sister website to ITC Bridge is coming out soon, ETA on that is within 45 days. It is a team effort this time, and will include many different areas, and bring news of experiments of people in all countries.

The only risk I currently run is collapsing from working too hard, but spirit is providing me energy. Any sent is much appreciated.

I speak inspirationally, but it doesn't take much to see I am again "awake."

And now I'll send a forum wide email :)

Talk to you soon.

Keith

Current time is 04:10 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > LIVE! Audio & Video Here - ITC Bridge Radio Collaboration Project > Live Stream - Where there is demand, we will supply Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1394 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 25 queries executed.