ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Voices From Computer Speaker  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 29th, 2011 01:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
inquisitive15

Hello,

I find this interesting that you can hear them without anything. I am not sure I would like that. I think this happened to me yesterday at work for the first time (that I can confirm.

I was checking dosettes at work, my coworkers had the radio on, were giggling and getting excited. Through the sounds, I heard a man saying loudly ''amitryptiline'' which is the name of a medication. I thought that maybe I had been listening to too many evps. The sound had a different rythm. When I started looking at my next dosette, the patient was taking amitryptiline, but it was missing entirely from the dosette that I was checking. I guess someone was checking the dosettes with me ...

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 29th, 2011 04:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
drrh

Once you start hearing it in realtime in odd noises, (fan etc.) it seems like it just gets easier all the time.   And it is a pain because you can't shut them up!  Wildly interesting though! 

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Jul 30th, 2011 12:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
inquisitive15

How did it start for you ? Do other people hear them as well when they talk to you ?

It seems like they will not shut up in the white noises on my recordings. The conversations are really endless.

Last edited on Jul 30th, 2011 01:01 PM by inquisitive15

Posted: Jul 30th, 2011 02:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
drrh

The first time I actually got an evp was at my childhood home.   I was sitting in there on the sofa (I still own it and go there alot)  I had my recorder on and I was crying and saying Where is everybody at?  Why am I all alone?   And I played it back and heard I'm here!  And I listened to that one repeatedly I was so happy to get it.  I think it was my Dad but am not sure now if it was my friend Gary pretending to be my Dad.   I didn't care who it was at that point,  just glad I could hear it!  I was elated to say the least.  If I play them for my husband he can hear it sometimes, but he can't hear it in real time.  I think he would think I was crazy if he hadn't have heard it for himself!  And I still keep getting that he (Gary) won't give anybody else the phone.  I asked what kind of phone? Was told some sort of gadget they can talk on.  The 28th was my best friend Teresa's birthday and I put a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend up on facebook and said Happy Birthday.  Well she didn't like the picture and told me so to take it down!  I heard that all day until I took it down! After I did she kept saying Thank you!  She didn't like the pic of her ex on there.   I'm watching Paranormal Kids on TV now.  I can't imagine being 11 yrs. old and hearing this stuff! In the show the kids kept getting up at night and getting bed with their parents.  I always did the same thing like most kids do but wonder if I was hearing stuff back then.  Well I'll go for now.

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 09:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Hello people,

I don't know, but I think this guy is Adolph Hitler.

Attached Image (viewed 257 times):

Adolph Hitler..bmp

Current time is 08:32 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Voices From Computer Speaker Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1824 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 23 queries executed.