View single post by drrh
 Posted: Jul 30th, 2011 02:47 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

The first time I actually got an evp was at my childhood home.   I was sitting in there on the sofa (I still own it and go there alot)  I had my recorder on and I was crying and saying Where is everybody at?  Why am I all alone?   And I played it back and heard I'm here!  And I listened to that one repeatedly I was so happy to get it.  I think it was my Dad but am not sure now if it was my friend Gary pretending to be my Dad.   I didn't care who it was at that point,  just glad I could hear it!  I was elated to say the least.  If I play them for my husband he can hear it sometimes, but he can't hear it in real time.  I think he would think I was crazy if he hadn't have heard it for himself!  And I still keep getting that he (Gary) won't give anybody else the phone.  I asked what kind of phone? Was told some sort of gadget they can talk on.  The 28th was my best friend Teresa's birthday and I put a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend up on facebook and said Happy Birthday.  Well she didn't like the picture and told me so to take it down!  I heard that all day until I took it down! After I did she kept saying Thank you!  She didn't like the pic of her ex on there.   I'm watching Paranormal Kids on TV now.  I can't imagine being 11 yrs. old and hearing this stuff! In the show the kids kept getting up at night and getting bed with their parents.  I always did the same thing like most kids do but wonder if I was hearing stuff back then.  Well I'll go for now.

Debbie:biggrin: