ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from california

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from california  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 5th, 2009 08:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
afterworldhunter

Hello everyone,

I joined this group because i am interested in the ITC experiments.  I have tried it a few time already and got some interesting results.  I got into the paranormal because since the age of two i have had many strange things happen to me.  I guess you can say that i am a medium/empath.  When i was younger spirits talked to me before they died even when they were hospitalized and couldn't speak from their illness i was like a messenger for them.  Then 7 years ago i almost died and since then they never stop now i feel their pain anguish and suffering.  My home is also very haunted.  I live ustream it on justin tv now before that i was on Ustream.  On the show i use evps, dowsing rods,pendulums videos, ITC, trailcams,ovilus and franks box. I am also coming close to proof that spirits can follow you. I recently went on an investigation to a cemetary and i captured a voice on evp saying my name Nancy.  The same voice here in my home that says my name.  I was thrilled! I have done paranormal investigation since i was 19 had to stop 7 years ago when i got sick. So my ustream and my own house keeps me busy and i also help many other investigators go over pictures evp's and other things.  Looking forward to learning more here and meeting more wonderful people. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 6th, 2009 06:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Deborah

:)  Welcome Nancy :) -- I hope you enjoy many of the various facets of this site.  Be sure to visit http://www.itcbridge.com when you have a moment.  The Stream has been an extremely vibrant site for much of the activity it seems you resonate with.  Look forward to seeing/hearing your posts.  Happy Day and again, Welcome.  ~ Deborah. 

Posted: Jun 6th, 2009 01:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Nancy,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

You are welcome to post your stream address here and share it with others.

Keith

Current time is 05:12 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from california Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1482 seconds (37% database + 63% PHP). 24 queries executed.