View single post by afterworldhunter
 Posted: Jun 5th, 2009 08:33 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
afterworldhunter

Hello everyone,

I joined this group because i am interested in the ITC experiments.  I have tried it a few time already and got some interesting results.  I got into the paranormal because since the age of two i have had many strange things happen to me.  I guess you can say that i am a medium/empath.  When i was younger spirits talked to me before they died even when they were hospitalized and couldn't speak from their illness i was like a messenger for them.  Then 7 years ago i almost died and since then they never stop now i feel their pain anguish and suffering.  My home is also very haunted.  I live ustream it on justin tv now before that i was on Ustream.  On the show i use evps, dowsing rods,pendulums videos, ITC, trailcams,ovilus and franks box. I am also coming close to proof that spirits can follow you. I recently went on an investigation to a cemetary and i captured a voice on evp saying my name Nancy.  The same voice here in my home that says my name.  I was thrilled! I have done paranormal investigation since i was 19 had to stop 7 years ago when i got sick. So my ustream and my own house keeps me busy and i also help many other investigators go over pictures evp's and other things.  Looking forward to learning more here and meeting more wonderful people.