ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Another voice?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 25th, 2013 04:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hello all... Hope you are all well?
Tonight at about 11.50PM I was tuned to (around 13.70MHz) with my valve radio on the shortwave band, where there was only white noise around that area... I had been waiting around 30 mins listening to white noise, when I suddenly had this little voice come through..... I tried to find the voice again by gently 'slowly' turning the dial back and forth over the same frequency and nearby frequencys but Nothing only white noise???
Any Idea what this voice can be...Is it from SSB?

Many thanks Lance.

Attachment: drv25.mp3 (Downloaded 1508 times)

Last edited on Jun 25th, 2013 04:37 PM by lance

Posted: Jun 25th, 2013 08:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Lance,

I can't say for sure if it a stray signal or what; but I hear it as a male that says:

This is Dan Mycroft...Alex has...(openings?)

Hope this helps somewhat.

Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Jun 26th, 2013 12:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hey thanks for your thoughts on this voice Ron.... I really do appriecate it.. Take care, Lance.

Posted: Jun 26th, 2013 12:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Lance

I hear 'This is Dan Mycroft, Stuart has touched her' If you reverse it I can hear 'This is not Stuart...' (I cant get the end bit). Listening to the reversal shows that this is 99% certain it is evp and not 'human speech'

Alison

Posted: Jun 26th, 2013 01:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

Hey thanks Alison.... That's two people here the same name, Thanks again...
Lance

Posted: Jun 26th, 2013 11:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Jan

Sounds like SSB to me on an AM receiver. Your thinking that's what it may be means you're probably doing a lot of listening now, and starting to identify the weird noises.

(Have a tune around 40m during the early evening, you'll hear lots like that if you stick a bit of wire in the antenna socket. It does sound strange to anyone who is not familiar with that kind of transmission.)

But what you recorded 'could' have been manipulated by the entities, but it's not very clear to me.

BTW, how did you ascertain the frequency? Your valve radio is only roughly calibrated in metres.

13.7 MHz is fairly close to the 20m amateur band, and the calibration of your radio might be far enough out to have accidentally tuned into it.

Nice catch. I may be an EVP...

Jan

Posted: Jun 26th, 2013 05:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

Hi Jan... Thanks for the reply, Yea doing a lot of listening LOL... Yea the voice came in between the 25 and 20 meters band.

I run another session tonight and after listening to white noise again for about 15 mins with No radio emissions at all.... I got this voice come through like someone was trying to speak, again I had nothing after this voice... Take a listen tell me if you here what is said....Sounds to me like the first word is 'contact.. Will be small'???????
Take care, Lance.

Attachment: emission1 (2).mp3 (Downloaded 1521 times)

Last edited on Jun 26th, 2013 06:01 PM by lance

Posted: Jun 26th, 2013 06:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

Hope you are well.

I agree with Jan. On the other hand, the cadence sounds like spirit, as it is an unusual rhythm that people don't normally speak in. It has characteristics of evp, though it came through the radio. It phased in and phased out as it lost energy.

Keith

Posted: Jun 27th, 2013 01:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
lance

Hi Keith... I am keeping well thanks.
Thanks for your thoughts on the Voice. I appreciate it....Yea the voice does appear to phased in and out, I have noticed that with as few DRV that have come through, Interesting..!!
Take care, Lance

Posted: Jun 27th, 2013 07:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Jan

Hi lance,

Well I've had a few listens to your recording, and I'd say it's probably another SSB voice, but there's not enough of it for me to be sure.

I've done many years of listening to point-to-point radio signals on many types of equipment for different agencies, so there's not much I haven't heard. No, come to think of it I've never heard VLF whistlers for real, only recordings - fascinating signals first heard on telephone lines in the 1890s apparently!

I've sat and listened to 'clear' frequencies for hours just to see what I can hear (or imagine I can hear!) and that can be quite interesting. Meteor-scatter signals for example - but I never thought to make any recordings of those.

Up hear in Scotland (where it's not getting very dark at the moment!) is a great place to listen as there's no significant industry and relatively few homes to generate  radio interference.

Good luck,

Jan

Last edited on Jun 27th, 2013 07:16 AM by Jan

Posted: Jun 27th, 2013 08:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Howdy Lance,

Over hear in the colonies :biggrin: I also gave your emission-1(2) file a listen.

Without any filtering...from 0.6 to 1.8 seconds I hear a female say: Thomas Bradley

At the other end...from 4.2 seconds to the end I hear a male say: I'm going to kill (cuts off)

I'm pretty sure these are EVP's.

For the main response section I will have to defer.

Keep it up Lance....you're getting there!

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Jun 27th, 2013 09:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
lance

Hey thanks Jan and Ron for you reply's... I respect both your knowledge and opinions.

Take care, Lance.

Current time is 06:21 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Another voice? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2437 seconds (41% database + 59% PHP). 26 queries executed.