ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
DRV with three radios.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 25th, 2013 05:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hello all....

I have attached two short examples from my DRV session last night... My Set up was as follows:
I had three radios tunned to white noise with (no voice emissions) on Shortwave..... One radio was my old valve radio and the other two were modern radios, one being a mobile shortwave radio.

It was 12.00am, the house was quiet, the radios had been on for 30 mins without out any voice what so ever. Then I heard a faint voice coming from one of the radios (It was the mobile shortwave radio) The voice appeared to be in a foreign language, but I proceeded to ask questions and got short bursts of voice not to loud..... I have run the two attached example through clear voice denoiser on the soft filter to try and bring out the voice a bit louder. This low voice contuined for 5 mins, then faded out, I left the radios on for a further 40 mins without nothing.

My Question is, does anyone  recognize what is partially being said? Is the language in Portuguese or Spanish???? And do you think it was the start of Communication  for me using DRV or could it be a stray radio broadcast??
  Take care, Lance..

Attachment: DRVA.mp3 (Downloaded 1739 times)

Posted: Apr 25th, 2013 05:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Second small file.

On this response i asked could they speak in English please?

Attachment: DRVB.mp3 (Downloaded 1615 times)

Last edited on Apr 25th, 2013 05:48 PM by lance

Posted: Apr 26th, 2013 07:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Lance,

It might be a bit of both EVP & radio transmission.

I hear EVP embedded in the noise however the predominant responses seem like a signal bounced off the atmosphere.

In your first post I hear English and can make out words like "departure"

In your second post I hear someone counting off 1 (dot) 1 4 2 which could be a possible call sign.

One possible EVP from your second post can be heard after the number count.

I knocked down the noise a tad more and hear the following:

Introduce Richard Nixon (in this is) a small world

The words in parentheses (in this is) are said quickly so you might hear it differently.

Attached is that Nixon response looped 4 times:

Thanks for posting your clips,
Ron

Attachment: Nixon.mp3 (Downloaded 1160 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 27th, 2013 12:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lance

Hi Ron,
Yep! I hear that, thanks for replying...

I am currently running sessions every night for DRV, I'll Keep you posted..Take care, Lance.

Posted: Apr 28th, 2013 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jan

I'd hazard a guess at a West European language by the vowel sounds.

A clue would be what frequency were you tuned to. If you want to avoid the broadcast stations, just Google "HF broadcast bands" (this is a start http://www.robmorton.20m.com/radio/bands/broadcast/)  and listen at some  other frequency many kHz away. (You won't necessarily avoid all signals, but at least they almost certainly won't be AM, much more likely to be data signals of various types or possibly SSB which most domestic sets won't detect properly.)

Presumably you were not listening in SSB mode, but standard AM. In that case I'd say it was a broadcast station.

If you tune all the radios to exactly the same frequency (and there's a neat trick to doing that by using one radio and tuning to the local oscillators of the two others) it will help narrow down what you are hearing.

And don't forget that on SW/HF late at night (12am - is that midnight or noon?) there won't be many of ANY signals of any type above about 15 - to 20 MHz at the moment.

Good luck.

Jan

Last edited on Apr 28th, 2013 12:01 PM by Jan

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 28th, 2013 03:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Hey thanks Jan for the advice....  I was on 12.05 mhz, but last night I tuned to 25.68mhz, as one site says there's basically no broadcast on this frequency and night time reception is non- existent.......??

I will take your advice on tuning the three radios, you are very knowledgeable with Shortwave and I appreciate your help....
Thanks Lance..

Posted: Apr 19th, 2024 05:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

If you tune all the radios to exactly the same frequency (and there's a neat trick to doing that by using one radio and tuning to the local oscillators of the two others) it will help narrow down what you are hearing.

Hi Jan, Hope you are keeping well?
This is going to be a long shot! But hoping it will reach you, this is from a quote from a long time ago.
Could you explain more on how to do this please?
Take care, Lance

Current time is 07:00 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > DRV with three radios. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1674 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.