ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Vicki Talbott

I did a short session with the radio on SW1, high end static.  I could hear modulation but couldn't hear the words until I denoised it slightly.  I asked for a message and got this.  It sounds to me like "I love your tulips, Vicki."  We are right in the middle of a tulip festival here in town!  The fields are stunning.  Vicki

Attachment: iloveyourtulipsvicki.wav (Downloaded 1376 times)

EVPDave

Good one Vicki, I hear it very well. Our tulips were under snow a week ago, (ha).

Dave

Vicki Talbott

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the listen and comments.  We too have had our tulip festival in the middle of a blizzard.  Not very pleasant!  This time the weather is perfect and so are the flowers.  Vicki

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Vicki,

This particular radio clip sounds exactly like what I receive here at home. That's pretty exciting, it's what I was hoping for. Have they come through like that for an extended period of time yet?

Keith

Vicki Talbott

Hi Keith,

That's really exciting if this is the kind of radio clip you are also getting.  To my knowledge, I have not rec'd a long interaction, except by phone, and the entity could not be clearly understood although it was absolutely an interaction (I just sent it to John). 

In the past, if I didn't hear it like Anabela or Bacci, I'd just delete it without denoising.  Now I know better, and even though I tend to be a technophobe, I can work my way around that.  Will let you know and post any longer ones. 

I got one yesterday (at work) where they mentioned how exciting it was that I was trying this method.  I can send it in on Monday.  I think we here at ITCBridge might be getting closer to clear radio communication.  Thanks for listening and the info about what you are getting too.  Vicki

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Vicki,

That's great! They have told me over and over again that a lot of energy is needed for this particular type of contact. Yes, there may be others in the world who are capable of achieving it, but it's going to take a little bit more for us.

I don't worry anymore about whether it's them or not - and I know that they are doing their best. Someone has to continue working through the most difficult period - the period when communication is not clear, doubts and fears run rampant, and nobody else has any interest in what you're doing. If we can make it through this and stick together - we'll get the contact we're trying to achieve.

Keith 

lkimberley

Hi Vicki,

Thats great! I hear the same thing. Gosh I miss the tulips in WA near Puyallup there.

I am originally from Seattle!!

Keep up the great work!

Laura

Vicki Talbott

Hi Keith and Laura,

Thanks for listening to this one and giving some feedback--appreciate it.  It's one of the clearer and most relevant ones I have gotten since I started experimenting this way.  And Laura, my favorites are the purple tulips; in fact, I'm going to pick up a bouquet today.:)  Vicki

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1691 seconds (41% database + 59% PHP). 28 queries executed.