ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Digital recording for dummies/EVP

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Digital recording for dummies/EVP  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 11th, 2009 07:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
sshields

Hello all -

I live in a home built 1912, over a home that burned down.  My daughter told me she saw an old man who didn't come all the way down to the ground when she was 6 y.o. She is 8 now, won't go in the hall or her room alone. After I told the husband, he admitted to knowledge of at least two deaths in the house in the past. I have Audacity, a digital recording program, on my laptop and was thinking about "feeling out" my house.  We have been here for 7 years, but funny enough, I'm afraid to "activate" anything - or piss it off! 

Oh experts in this stuff, what do you think?  I have hesitated for years - but used to do homemade Ouija boards with two of my friends and get hits.  Am too scared to do that now, am not sure it's such a good idea to wake up anything that may be here.

Am I being silly?  Would digital recording software even catch potential communication? 

Thanks for any assistance~

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 11th, 2009 10:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

It is perfectly normal to being able to communicate with spirit, or people who are not in physical form presently. Yes, there are hundreds of thousands of people communicating with spirit, or trying to, in a variety of ways - of which evp is the most popular.

In reference to your admittal of fear, I can say thay yes, it is dangerous for you to partake in something in which you are afraid. That goes with anything in life. Anytime you feed your fear you will subject yourself to more of the same, and if there are people in spirit who would get a kick out of helping you feed that, then you may run across them.

My advice is to study up and learn a little more about life after death and the many ways in which spirit can communicate. There is nothing to be afraid of, other than your own fear itself. That is the first issue that must be dealt with.

EVP is recorded in the manner in which you are describing, it is the simplest and most common form of communication. I recommend the AAEVP http://www.aaevp.com as one of the first resources you should take advantage of if you're just starting out. Of course, there are also many here who are able to and willing to help, and exchange experiences with you.

Keith

Posted: Dec 14th, 2009 09:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Deborah

Hi ~ and Welcome.

I can only re-iterate what Keith has said relative to the "fear".
It is really "all in your mind" and you can make the situation
whatever you are inclined to do.  Let go of the fear and know
you are safe and sound.  At times, our EGO likes to frighten
us to stay in "command".  Relax your mind and find an affirmation
which may help settle you within.  I used to be fond of:
"I am ONE w/the Light ~ Only the Light can be here Now!"

Your settled energy will also help your daughter...and you will
find the "scarey stuff" deactivated within and without/around you.

Happy Holidays ~ Deborah

Current time is 10:39 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Digital recording for dummies/EVP Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1564 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 24 queries executed.