ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New from San Joaquin Valley in CA

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New from San Joaquin Valley in CA  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 09:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Jena

I just joined. I am a paranormal junkie I guess you could say. I record all the shows I can find on my DVR.
I have a history of psychic abilities in my family on my mother's side. I have dreams that tell the future, as I knew my dad would die before it happened, and I dreamed of my 9 year old son as a 4 year old just after 3 months of dating his father.
My mother knew when my dad would die and has spirits around her constantly, especially during a death of a family member. (Her aunt is in the hospital today with problems, serious problems, she is 86 or something like that).
My grandmother saved my mom's life by telling her a dream of what type of car to look out for in traffic. Sure enough that exact  car ran a red light and my mom had a feeling not to step on the gas. (That has happened to me many times lol)
So anyway. My name is Jena and I am a 32 yr old mother of one biological kid and have 3 stepkids whom I love dearly. I love my family dearly. I just finished college and got my Associates Degree in Business Administration. I've been a stay at home mom for a few years and need to get back in the work force :)

Hi all!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 11:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jena,

Welcome to the forum! We thank you for sharing your story with us, and encourage you to share your experiences here on the forum.

Keith

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 12:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Jena

Thank you :)

Current time is 06:55 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New from San Joaquin Valley in CA Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1802 seconds (38% database + 62% PHP). 26 queries executed.