View single post by Jena
 Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 09:48 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jena

I just joined. I am a paranormal junkie I guess you could say. I record all the shows I can find on my DVR.
I have a history of psychic abilities in my family on my mother's side. I have dreams that tell the future, as I knew my dad would die before it happened, and I dreamed of my 9 year old son as a 4 year old just after 3 months of dating his father.
My mother knew when my dad would die and has spirits around her constantly, especially during a death of a family member. (Her aunt is in the hospital today with problems, serious problems, she is 86 or something like that).
My grandmother saved my mom's life by telling her a dream of what type of car to look out for in traffic. Sure enough that exact  car ran a red light and my mom had a feeling not to step on the gas. (That has happened to me many times lol)
So anyway. My name is Jena and I am a 32 yr old mother of one biological kid and have 3 stepkids whom I love dearly. I love my family dearly. I just finished college and got my Associates Degree in Business Administration. I've been a stay at home mom for a few years and need to get back in the work force :)

Hi all!!