ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from London

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from London  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 19th, 2009 09:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
David_Collett

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello to everyone, looks like a great website with some very dedicated members! just what i was looking for :blush:

Im in the process of staring a project i have had im my head to do for the last ten years which is to write a article ( possibly a book  ) on all the currently popular ways it is claimed it is possible to speak to the people we have loved and have passed away from us. I have a selection of ways i want to test and experiment with and on my list so far is

- EVP
- ITC ( tv loop and water )
- Mediumship
- Tarot cards
- Senace
- Ouija board

I want to try each thing over a set 30 day period and i want to do justice to each so im here for tips and help if  possible with the first two :wub: i have plenty of questions but ill post them in the appropiate forums as and when i need a bit of help:blush:

A little about me ....

Im 28 and in full time work within aviation. Both my grand parents were mediums and dorris stokes was a close friend to my grandmother. Both my grandparents worked as mediums for the spiritulist churchs and only stopped when  their health declined. I myself do belive in the spirit world thanks to a couple of very clear very real encounters in my life, but im a skeptic when it comes to physics, astrology, parm readings etc and i have a renewed passion to expose the true possabilities of communication with spirit and life after death

Sorry to have gone on for so long and i look forward to talking to some of you soon hopefully :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 20th, 2009 06:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi David,

Pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you come from an interesting background. It sounds like you've set your goals, certainly a successful first step towards having your questions answered.

I also have had interest in exploring what is real or valid and what isn't. At this point I feel that the ways in which spirit can communicate is endless..............much more yet to be achieved.

We look forward to you sharing your experiment results with us here on the forum.

Keith

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2009 01:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hello David...

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to chatting to you..

Take care, Lance..

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2009 08:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome, David!  Vicki

Posted: Oct 25th, 2009 06:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
kpavich

Welcome!   :biggrin:

Current time is 08:09 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from London Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1298 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.