View single post by David_Collett
 Posted: Oct 19th, 2009 09:42 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
David_Collett

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello to everyone, looks like a great website with some very dedicated members! just what i was looking for :blush:

Im in the process of staring a project i have had im my head to do for the last ten years which is to write a article ( possibly a book  ) on all the currently popular ways it is claimed it is possible to speak to the people we have loved and have passed away from us. I have a selection of ways i want to test and experiment with and on my list so far is

- EVP
- ITC ( tv loop and water )
- Mediumship
- Tarot cards
- Senace
- Ouija board

I want to try each thing over a set 30 day period and i want to do justice to each so im here for tips and help if  possible with the first two :wub: i have plenty of questions but ill post them in the appropiate forums as and when i need a bit of help:blush:

A little about me ....

Im 28 and in full time work within aviation. Both my grand parents were mediums and dorris stokes was a close friend to my grandmother. Both my grandparents worked as mediums for the spiritulist churchs and only stopped when  their health declined. I myself do belive in the spirit world thanks to a couple of very clear very real encounters in my life, but im a skeptic when it comes to physics, astrology, parm readings etc and i have a renewed passion to expose the true possabilities of communication with spirit and life after death

Sorry to have gone on for so long and i look forward to talking to some of you soon hopefully :)