ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hi from plymouth ( the UK one )

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
hi from plymouth ( the UK one )  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 19th, 2009 11:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
pipesmokingman

hi all - been interested in the paranormal generally for some years now ( about 30 ) - done all the "ghost hunting" bit - gotten very disillusioned at all the BS  , and the "motive" merchants in the field - few are doing any real research , so thought i would revisit this aspect , as have had some luck with EVP in the past ( oh and i watched "white noise " again  - sad ain't i ?? LOL )

i do have a motive ,i must confess as i lost my lovely wife some years ago , and we where research partners , so whilst i have a channel of communication to her via one of the few "genuine" psychics i know , it would be great to see if more was possible

as far as i am concerned there IS definitely some form of continuance , as to the form not too sure , but did witness some interesting stuff whilst doing the rounds

like a few here , I am a licenced radio ham ( g6 urm ) , and have some knowledge of electronics ( basic though ) , and one problem i see is the need to ensure that what we are receiving is not just stray radio signals or images , however more on this anon

hope to have some interesting discussions with you all

best regards

Brett
:biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 20th, 2009 05:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Brett,

Welcome to the forum. Your input and sharing of experiences on the forum is something we look forward to.

Personally, I feel that the best way to rule out stray radio is to be able to understand the content of what you're listening to, and the way to do that is to either develop direct radio voice or another form of mediumship that will enable you to take it to that level.

See you online,

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 08:51 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hi from plymouth ( the UK one ) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1139 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 25 queries executed.