View single post by pipesmokingman
 Posted: Sep 19th, 2009 11:30 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
pipesmokingman

hi all - been interested in the paranormal generally for some years now ( about 30 ) - done all the "ghost hunting" bit - gotten very disillusioned at all the BS  , and the "motive" merchants in the field - few are doing any real research , so thought i would revisit this aspect , as have had some luck with EVP in the past ( oh and i watched "white noise " again  - sad ain't i ?? LOL )

i do have a motive ,i must confess as i lost my lovely wife some years ago , and we where research partners , so whilst i have a channel of communication to her via one of the few "genuine" psychics i know , it would be great to see if more was possible

as far as i am concerned there IS definitely some form of continuance , as to the form not too sure , but did witness some interesting stuff whilst doing the rounds

like a few here , I am a licenced radio ham ( g6 urm ) , and have some knowledge of electronics ( basic though ) , and one problem i see is the need to ensure that what we are receiving is not just stray radio signals or images , however more on this anon

hope to have some interesting discussions with you all

best regards

Brett
:biggrin: