View single post by JotaPedrosoBR
 Posted: Apr 12th, 2010 11:45 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
JotaPedrosoBR

google translator, even earlier text, translated:

Hello. Greetings from Brasil.Eu have many occupations in Brazil, and is it difficult in going the widow of Mr Emidio to copy some video, because after a little while ago that died, died. I'll try, but no guarantee for short, I will check the possibility. I prefer the audios, and posted including the participation of Mr Emidio Gill, who appeared on TV channel 36 in tvcom South Brasil.The Friend can download these videos that are here in the forum, where is the Lord speaking on tv Emidio , and then repost it again on youtube, and to regulate the translation trascodificaĆ§Ć£o BETA youtube, then the current youtube, converts audio from Brazil in Portuguese subtitles, captions for a new system. In these videos tv Mr Emidio explains in the Portuguese Brazil with an accent of Portugal, (he was of this origin, naturalized Brazilian) lived some 40 years ago maybe in Brasil.Eu almost can not help on abstractions of images, because I know little about ITC imagens.Minha Area is EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena. I just posted here so you do not do not lose this part of history because it was my desire deichar recorded here on this great friend of my heart that the researcher was emidio Mr Gill. Big hug