ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > DECEASED researches OF BRAZILIAN ITC Lord EMIGIO GONÇALVES

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
DECEASED researches OF BRAZILIAN ITC Lord EMIGIO GONÇALVES  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 07:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JotaPedrosoBR

TEXT PORTUGUES:  Emigio Gonçalves foi pesquizador de EVP ITC ,durante anos no Brasil...Eu éra seu Amigo ,Ele vinha aqui em minha casa ,e Eu  também ia na sua casa ,seu laboratório depesquizas havia , tudo para os experimentos,Ele também éra radioamador , fez exposições sobre EVP  ITC ,em universidades brasileiras na cidade de Porto alegre Estado do Rio Grande do Sul.Eu sendo seu Amigo comunico o ocorrido á ésta comunidade de Estudos Internacional ,pois Este estudioso fez também exposições sobre o tema em: Genebra,e em Portugal ,dando uma esteça , longa entrevista a tv brasileira,canal 36 TVCOM.e estes videos estão no Youtube .postarei aqui ,alguns de seus trabalhos que pude salvar na web ,após sua morte ,pois retiraram a sua pagina da web.Ele tinha uma béla página ,com videos e fotos,mas quando Ele faleceu ,morreu ,retiraram a pagina ,apagaram a pagina .Vou postar o que tenho aqui do trabalho deste Meu falecido Amigo Emidio Gonçalves :

TEXT INGLES: Was investigator Emigio Gill EVP ITC for years in Brazil ... I was his friend, He came here in my house, and I also went into his house, his laboratory had depesquizas, all the experiments, he was also a ham made presentations on ITC EVP at universities in the Brazilian city of Porto Alegre in Rio Grande Sul.Eu communicate with your friend what happened to this community of International Studies, for this scholar also made presentations on the subject in Geneva, and Portugal, giving an ESTEC, long interview with Brazilian television, channel 36 TVCOM.e these videos are on Youtube.'ll Post some of her work that could save the web, after his death, withdrew because of your page had web.Ele a nice page, with videos and photos, but when he died, died, withdrew from the page, deleted the page. I'll post what I have here the work of my late friend Emidio Gonçalves:

***************************** These 2 videos here were extracted enuanto was still on line webpage Emidio Gonçalves WEB

VIDEO 1 : http://www.4shared.com/file/258301483/e9edae30/Emidio_Gonalves_dos_Santos__tc.html  

VIDEO 2 : http://www.4shared.com/file/258309145/6f44ae0d/Emidio_Gonalves_dos_Santos_TCI.html

These other Emidio following videos are on youtube video Gonçalves, are part of a complete program of television broadcasting in Brazil.

ENTREVISTA NA TVCOM PORTO ALEGRE RIO GRANDE DO SUL BRAZIL RBS TV

PARTE 1 : Tvcom INTERVIEW IN PORTO ALEGRE RIO GRANDE DO SUL BRAZIL RBS TV

PART 1 :

[url=http://www.youtube.comv/=NQY-WRZCwTM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash[/url]http://www.youtube.comv/=NQY-WRZCwTM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash[/url[/url]]]

PART 1 LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQY-WRZCwTM  

POST INGLES : pedrosortv NOTE DEATH OF RESEARCHER TCI RS Died Saturday September 19, 2009, 12 horasNA CANOE CITY OF RIO GRANDE DO SUL, BRAZIL, because a constipation, having to be operated not resisted and suffered a cardiac arrest, the founding president of the Research Group in ITC EVP (What movie IMAGES paranormal, SOME OF THESE, AND INTERVIEWS OF THIS IS IN YOUTUBE) Sr: Emidio Gonçalves dos Santos goes ,that was very known in the RS, as the man who filmed the spirits, since the early 80s, gave many enbtrevistas, to magazines, radios and televisions in Brazil and exterior.aqui this video we see at one of these TV show special about tci.Grupo Studies and Scientific Research Spiritual Carlos Alberto President: Emidio Gonçalves dos Santos.

POST IN PORTUGUESI :  pedrosortv NOTA DE FALECIMENTO PESQUISADOR TCI DO RS FALECEU NESTE SABADO 19 DE SETEMBRO DE 2009,as 12 horasNA CIDADE DE CANOAS RIO GRANDE DO SUL,BRASIL,devido uma constipação intestinal,tendo de ser operado não resistiu e sofreu uma parada cardiaca ,O PRESIDENTE FUNDADOR DO GRUPO DE PESQUISAS EM TCI EVP(QUE FILMAVA IMAGENS PARANORMAIS,ALGUMAS DESTAS,E ENTREVISTAS DESTE ESTÃO NO YOUTUBE) Sr:Emídio Gonçalves dos Santos,que ficou muito conhecido no RS,como o homem que filmava os espiritos,desde o inicio dos anos 80,deu muitas enbtrevistas ,a revistas,radios e tv,no Brasil e exterior.aqui neste video o vemos em um destes programa de tv especial sobre tci.Grupo de Estudos e Pesquisas Científicas Espirituais Carlos Alberto presidente: Emídio Gonçalves dos Santos.

Post in Ingles :

Etrevista the major Brazilian television, where the index was measured at the high level of meter and audience. The investigator in this tvcom interview, the interviewer Lauro Quadros, network RBS TV Porto Alegre in Brazil, the matters discussed were: ITC (ITC) EVP , where he gave examples: Thomas Edison, Charles François Antoine Brune Father, Father Leo Schmid, Klaus Schreiber . Emidio and Mr. Glover was on TV, the public funding in their ITC and other images and research works.   

Last edited on Apr 6th, 2010 08:49 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 08:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
JotaPedrosoBR

These other Emidio following videos are on youtube video Gonçalves, are part of a complete program of television broadcasting in Brazil.

Part 1 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQY-WRZCwTM

part : 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cFE4Q0dwVA

part 3 ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LuOuM6XNKg

Last edited on Apr 6th, 2010 08:47 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Mr.Emidio Gonsalves was Portuguese naturalized Brazilian, he was born in Portugal, but lived here close to me in mine town, here in Brazil.

Posted: Apr 7th, 2010 07:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Hey, Pedro, I'd like you to explain for me what is happening in these videos. There's Mr. Emidio with the showman. From time to time we are shown pictures from video-itc. Are those Mr. Emidio's results? I'm having a feeling that those are developing pictures which were recorded live during the show (if you are familiar with Klaus Schreiber's method, you know what I mean). Am I guessing right? What kind of video casette is seen in Mr. Emidio's hand? It doesn't look like VHS to me (maybe Beta, or Video2000?). Did Mr. Emidio tell you about his technique of getting images?

I'm very much interested in video-ITC.

Posted: Apr 7th, 2010 11:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Tradução do inglês para o português

neokortex_simulacrum

Ei, Pedro, eu gostaria que você explicar para mim o que está acontecendo nestes vídeos. Há o Sr. Emidio com o homem show. De vez em quando são mostradas imagens de video-ITC. Os resultados são os do Senhor Emidio?
Estou tendo um sentimento de que aqueles que estão desenvolvendo imagens foram gravadas ao vivo durante a apresentação (se você estiver familiarizado com o método de Klaus Schreiber, você sabe o que quero dizer). Sou eu acertar? Que tipo de fita de vídeo é visto na mão do Sr. Emídio? Ela não se parece com VHS para mim (talvez Beta, ou Video2000?). Será que o Sr. Emídio informá-lo sobre sua técnica de obtenção de imagens?

Estou muito interessado em video-ITC.

neokortex_simulacrum

Hello Friend neokortex_simulacrum. Greetings from Brazil South america. The tape that the deceased (This my friend died, regrets and longing) Mr Emidio, where utiliser VHS tapes. The method that my friend Nielson Emidio Utilized Gill, 'the Klaus Schreiber, or similar. Mr Emidio, it tied a 12-inch Philco tv model PB 12 to 1, that old 70's, and this tv has a direct input part of the video features, behind, on the back of the tv. Emigio, the times I visited him when he was alive, He Emidio, very Gentil, a native of Portugal, I served as a CAE, and while I sipped coffee, he ruled the apparatus: Deich average brightness on the TV b / w of 12 inches, and positioned the camera panmasonic vhs, facing the TV, there is a distance of 2 meters or so. Tried with the camera and TV on, the moment of `'''LOOP, that tunnel of light, fabric, and began to write this tunnel `` loop''of the TV screen, recorded about 5 minutes, other times he * Mr Emidio recorded, triggering the camera panasonic * * arise only after the screen image, which is then * start, start recording, * these images, I preseciei, these moments, incredible, when I graduated from the TV screen * face.......de um Padre , tipo um rabino, um Frei . a priest, a rabbi type, a Friar. Sometimes these images were formed of towers, many of these towers, castles, and images of animals, dogs and others, recalled another type of plush bear. he had a page but with regret regret when he died, delete, was cleared whenever your page, great grief, and I saved just these 2 that I posted, the page was Him. Very Good, Buddy, Amiable person, great friend, was his wife a widow here in my city of Canoas, RS, Brazil. I am electronics technician, inventor, broadcaster, filmmaker documentaries and news reports here in Brazil, and whom I was performing repairs and making of video cables to the researches of my friend who died. He came from Europe to Brazil in the 60s, Portugal, studied at the University of Brazl formed management company, and was one of, directors of Univertil Fertilizers. About TCI gave demostrções in Geébra, Portugal and Brazil. sought to be present at all conferences and meetings that could, met the North American Computer engineers Mr. DR. George Meek invented the `` apparatus''Mark IV, which this engineer USA give their land, to be here in Brazil, and offered a tape recorded by Emidio with EVP. Emidio The Lord said to me, spoke ,that, while the analyzed and reflected in the know, and telling me that the EVP recordings recorded by me, * were one of the best I had already heard, listened to the world in his travels, this is what the Lord spoke to my recordings Emidio And dialogue with the spirits of the dead, and my system to record, and I graando my words as I go asking questions, and then to record around 10 minutes of audio, I turn the tape mini kassete, and I listened very carefully Until at some times, I find doing the question and the Spirit answered objectively, and then my question, * it is crucial to observe the spontaneity, the objectivity of the response, * since it demonstrates that there was an intention, someone clarante qu responds with coherence to what was asked. I always recommend record so this geito because persebo, we will have opportunities to enjoy genuine dialogue with the dead, which e4stão living in another demension of reality. tod there exists another world in another demension, this demension that our senses hearing, touch, etc ... can not alcamçar but through EVP Electronic voice phenomena and tci, aora reveal themselves to our eyes and ears. Big and Brotherly Hug Friend .I hope I have contributed, helped my friend from North America, I hope to have been understood, and I have been clear in the explanations, I strive for it, trying to contribute to the cause.Eu espéro ter colaborado , auxiliado meu Amigo de Norte américa , espero ter sido compreendido , e ter sido Eu claro nas explicaçes , para isso me esforço , tentando contribuir com a causa . Jota pedroso , Brazil

* ATTENTION TO PAGE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR * THIS ALSO TURNS WHAT YOU WRITE * 

obs . portugues :

o texto deve ser  embutido , reduzido a pequenos techos , curtos trechos , para poder se escutar em audio as traduções do google e voz, no google tradutor , para todos os idiomas. muito bom . Divulguem isto aos outros . é bom para o entrosamento mundial . 

obs . Ingles :

the text should be embedded techos reduced to small, short excerpts, to be able to listen to audio translations and voice google, google translator for all languages. very good. Disclose it to others. is good for the global mesh.Exemple in audio :    http://translate.google.com.br/#

****************** Same text, same as above, now in Portuguese of Brazil:
in portuguesi :Portugues :
Ola Amigo neokortex_simulacrum .Saudações desde o Brazil Sul da america . A fita que o falecido(Este meu Amigo Morreu , lastima e saudade) Senhor Emidio ,sempre utilisou fitas VHS . O método que este meu Amigo enhor Emidio Gonçalves utilisava ,´o de Klaus Schreiber , ou parecido. Senhor Emidio , ligava uma tv philco de 12 polegadas modelo pb 12 a 1 , que antiga da decada de 70 , e ésta tv tem uma entrada diréta de video pela parte de traz ,por detras ,nas costas da tv . Emigio ,nas vezes que o visitei quando Ele estava vivo , Ele Emidio ,muito Gentil , natural de Portugal , me servia um caé , e enquanto Eu degustava o café,Ele regulava os aparelhos: Deichava médio brilho na téla da tv p/b de 12 polegadas, e posicionava a camera panmasonic vhs , frente a tv , há uma distancia de 2 métros mais ou menos . Procurava com a camera ea tv ligada ,o momento do `´LOOP´´ , aquele tunel de luz , na téla ,e começava a gravar este tunel `` loop ´´ da téla da tv , gravava uns 5 minutos , * outras vezes Ele , Senhor Emidio gravava ,acionando a camera panasonic * Somente após * surgir a IMAGEM NA TÉLA , então * é que começava , iniciava gravar , * Éstas imagens ,eu preseciei , momentos destes , incríveis ,quando vi se formar na téla da tv * o rosto , de um Padre , tipo um rabino, um Frei . Outras vezes se formavam éstas imagens de torres , muitas destas torres , castélos , e imagens de animais , cão e outros ,outra lembrava urso tipo de pelucia . ele tinha uma página mas com pesar lamento , quando Ele morreu , deletaram , foi apagada toda sua página , grande pesar , e Eu salvei só estes 2 que postei , éra da pagina Dele .Muito Bom , Camarada , Amavel pessoa , grande Amigo , ficou a Viuva sua esposa aqui na minha Cidade de Canoas , RS , Brazil. Eu sou Técnico de eletrônica , inventor , radialista ,cineasta documentarios , e reportagens aqui no Brasil , e éra Eu quem executava os consertos e feitura de cabos de video para as pesquisas do meu Amigo que Morreu . Ele veio da Europa para o Brasil na década de 60 , de Portugal , estudou na universidade do Brazl , formado administração de empresa , e foi um dos , diretores da Univertil Fertilizantes. Sobre TCI ,deu demostrções em Geébra , Portugal e Brazil . procurava estar presente em todos os congressos e reuniões que podia , conheceu o Engeheiro Norte Americano senhor DR. George Meek o inventor do aparelhos `` Mark IV ´´ , o qual este Engenheiro dai de sua Térra USA , ao estar aqui no Brasil ,e ofertou uma fita ao Emidio com EVP gravada .O Senhor Emidio me dizia , falava , que ,sendo que as analisava e refletia no saber , e dizendo-me que , as gravações EVP gravadas por mim ,* foram umas das melhores que ja havia ouvido, escutado pelo mundo em suas viagens ,éra isto que Senhor Emidio falava de minhas gravações , e dialogo com os espíritos dos mortos , e meu sistema de gravar , e vou graando minhas palavras enquanto vou fazendo perguntas , e depois de gravar ao redor de 10 minutos de audio , eu volto a fita mini kassete , e vou escutando com muita atenção , até que em algumas vezes , encontro eu fazendo a pergunta e o Espírito responde objetivamente , e em seguida a minha pergunta , * isto é determinante para se observar a espontaneidade , a objetividade das resposta , * pois demonstra que houve uma intenção , clarante de alguém qu responde com coerencia ao que foi perguntado . Eu sempre recomendo gravarem assim , deste geito ,pois persebemos , ou teremos oportunidades de apreciar verdadeiros dialogos com os mortos , que estão vivos em uma outra dimençao da realidade . há tod um outro mundo existente em outra dimenção, dimenção ésta que nóssos sentidos audição, tato , etc...não conseguem alcamçar , mas que através das EVP eletronic voic phenomena e da tci , aora se revelam aos Nóssos olhos e ouvidos . Grande e Fraternal Abraço Amigo . Big and Brotherly Hug Friend Jota pedroso , Brazil

Last edited on Apr 7th, 2010 11:40 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 7th, 2010 11:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

VIDEO 1 : http://www.4shared.com/file/258301483/e9edae30/Emidio_Gonalves_dos_Santos__tc.html

VIDEO 2 : http://www.4shared.com/file/258309145/6f44ae0d/Emidio_Gonalves_dos_Santos_TCI.html

Atention * The videos contained, (2 videos) in http://www.4shared.com, these 2 links above, was what could save the Fazed donload page of the investigator Emidio Gonçalves, many other videos that were organized on that page was deleted by the server administrators to host the page where it was after the death of the researcher, talvesa lady wife of the deceased have the originals. It was what I could save. guard, even to download the videos that are available on video Yoube because these records poderam away also * keep on file for conferences, studies, examples ... etc ...

Posted: Apr 8th, 2010 07:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

* = ?

"Procurava com a camera ea tv ligada ,o momento do `´LOOP´´ , aquele tunel de luz , na téla ,e começava a gravar este tunel `` loop ´´ da téla da tv , gravava uns 5 minutos ,..." -> "* outras vezes Ele , Senhor Emidio gravava, acionando a camera panasonic * Somente após * surgir a IMAGEM NA TÉLA , então * é que começava , iniciava gravar , * Éstas imagens ,eu preseciei , momentos destes , incríveis ,quando vi se formar na téla da tv * o rosto, ..."

underlined parts is important but don't understand (importanto, embora non comprendo)

Use only words to express in simple logical way.
Check translated word meaning to be sure of translation.

:biggrin:

Posted: Apr 8th, 2010 11:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

RESPOSTA:
Yes. Ok. Friend, so let us try to understand, I'm trying to be more clear, objectively: This part: ((* * arise only after the screen image, which is then * start, start recording,)) * = MEAN THAT HE EMIDIO GONÇALVES, stand with the connected equipment. Film-camera-front of the TV, point the lens TV, and IS BLACK AND WHITE ON TV, ON, SHOWING IMAGES He ruled the apparatus: Deich average brightness on the TV b / w 12 inch, and positioned the camera panmasonic vhs, facing the TV, there is a distance of 2 meters or so. Tried with the camera and TV on, the moment of `'''LOOP, that tunnel of light, fabric, and began to write this tunnel `` loop''of the TV screen, recorded about 5 minutes, other times he * Mr Emidio recorded, triggering the camera panasonic ((* * arise only after the screen image, which is then * start, start recording,)) * these images, I preseciei, these moments, incredible when I saw the shapes on the screen tv * the face of a priest, like a rabbi, Frei. Sometimes these images were formed of towers, many of these towers, castles, and images of animals, dogs and others, recalled another type of plush bear.

text in portuguese . portugues of Brazil: the same text:

Sim .Ok . Amigo ,então vamos tentar nos compreender ,vou tentando ser mais claro , objetivamente :  Este trecho:  (( * Somente após * surgir a IMAGEM NA TÉLA , então * é que começava , iniciava gravar , ))* = SIGNIFICA QUE ELE EMIDIO GONÇALVES , SE POSICIONAVA COM OS EQUIPAMENTOS LIGADOS . A CAMERA DE FILMAR FRENTE A TV,APONTANDO A LENTE PARA A TV,E ÉSTA TV PRETO E BRANCO LIGADA , ACESA , MOSTRANDO IMAGENS QUE A CAMERA TENTA FOCALISAR DA TÉLA DA TV,*ASSIM COMO OCORRE NO AUDIO,OU SOM MICROFONIA , COMO SE FOCE UMA MICROFONIA DA IMAGEM. * A CAMERA DE FILMAR ,TEM SUA SAIDA DE VIDEO CONECTADA ATRAVÉS DE UM CABO CONECTOR,PLUG , LIGADO NA TOMADA , ENTRADA DE VIDEO DA TV. A TV FUNCIONA COMO UM MONITOR DE VIDEO PARA ÉSTA CAMERA,QUE FICA Á FRENTE. A CAMERA ENTÃO FILMA A TÉLA DA TV LIGADA,QUE ESTA MOSTRANDO TÉLA ACESA ILUMINADA.   Ele regulava os aparelhos: Deichava médio brilho na téla da tv p/b de 12 polegadas, e posicionava a camera panmasonic vhs , frente a tv , há uma distancia de 2 métros mais ou menos . Procurava com a camera ea tv ligada ,o momento do `´LOOP´´ , aquele tunel de luz , na téla ,e começava a gravar este tunel `` loop ´´ da téla da tv , gravava uns 5 minutos , * outras vezes Ele , Senhor Emidio gravava ,acionando a camera panasonic (( * Somente após * surgir a IMAGEM NA TÉLA , então * é que começava , iniciava gravar , ))* Éstas imagens ,eu preseciei , momentos destes , incríveis ,quando vi se formar na téla da tv * o rosto , de um Padre , tipo um rabino, um Frei . Outras vezes se formavam éstas imagens de torres , muitas destas torres , castélos , e imagens de animais , cão e outros ,outra lembrava urso tipo de pelucia .

in portuguesi :Portugues :
neokortex_simulacrum --->

sublinhado partes é importante, mas não entendo (importanto, embora não comprendo)

Use apenas palavras para expressar de forma lógica simples.
Verifique palavra traduzida significa ter a certeza da tradução.

Last edited on Apr 8th, 2010 11:41 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 10th, 2010 01:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

What about his archives? He must have left behind some old tapes from his research.

Posted: Apr 10th, 2010 08:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

neokortex_simulacrum

Que sobre seus arquivos? Ele deve ter deixado para trás algumas fitas antigas de sua pesquisa.

What about his archives? He must have left behind some old tapes from his research.

resposta :

ingles:

Yes. Must have Deichando with seteza deiche. ago. There. it the home of his widowed wife. I much prefer the audios, EVP.'s What I do, I search more voices, I think they are much more interactive, objective, consistent, and in my view recoverable because there is always a dialogue and a message, a message, a tip . * Note: as there Asim collaborative spirit in order to develop these investigations, * spirit that exist for tantrums or rage, hatred, then seek some disturbing: the researches, and even the life of the investigator, intruding, or by falco insights, ideas, or pertubarções. These spirits are those who have other religious denominations in life on earth as great truths for themselves, and now found still alive, even after death, and finding that there are these researches, investigating if prtubam there this spiritual demension, and some are even with hatred of the investigator, doing everything to obstruct us in these researches. The only revenue protection we have, is to follow the guidelines of Jesus Christ: `` Watch and Pray ..''prayer, prayer. I prefer the EVP audio voices, which I think is very entereçantes images captured in the ITC.

Portugues Brazil ( Brasil )

Sim . Deve ter deichado , com seteza deichou. há . Existe . la na casa de sua viuva Esposa . Eu prefiro muito mais os audios , EVP .è o que faço, pesquiso mais  as vozes, acho que são muito mais interativas , e objetivas , coerentes e no meu ver mais aproveitaveis pois sempre há um dialogo e uma menssagem , um recado , uma dica . * OBSERVEM que :  Asim como há espíritos colaborativos para que se desenvolvam éstas pesquizas , *existem espirito que por birras , ou raiva , ódio  , então alguns procuram perturbar : as pesquizas, e até a vida do pesquizador , se intrometendo , ou através de falças intuições , idéias , ou pertubarções .Entre estes espiritos estão aqueles que tiveram outras denominações religiosas em vida na térra como grandes verdades para Sí mesmos, e agora se encontrado ainda vivos,mesmo após a morte , e verificando que existem estes pesquizadores , investigando ,se prtubam lá nésta dimenção espiritual , e alguns ficam até com ódio dos pesquizadores,fazendo de tudo para nos atrapalhar, nestas pesquizas. A única receita de proteção que temos, é seguir as orientações de JESUS CRISTO : `` Orai e Vigiai ´´..oração , préçe . Eu prefiro as EVP audio , Vózes , sendo que ãcho muito entereçantes as imagens captadas nas ITC .

Last edited on Apr 10th, 2010 08:35 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 10th, 2010 09:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I ask from video archive because description you write about technique is not complete - i believe is not complete. Something is missing. You describe marvelous results of Emidio. I understand you describe simple method of video itc that Emidio use. The most researcher have not easily recognizable result from simple method. The face that appear in the video are seen only by the researcher often. I would like to see his results you write of.

I am more interested in the images than the voices. Eu prefiro ITC video. If it is not much to ask I would like you to ask his widowed wife about his archive. And if you can play them with VCR you should be able to record them unto pc (digitalization). Than I would be grateful if you share those with me.

Posted: Apr 10th, 2010 02:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Ola .Saudações desde o Brasil.Eu tenho muitas ocupações aqui no Brasil,e fica dificel para ir la casa da Viuva do Senhor Emidio para copiar algum video,depois porque faz pouco tempo que este faleceu ,morreu . Eu tentarei ,mas não garanto para bréve , vou verificar da possibilidade. Eu prefiro os audios , e postei inclusive a participação do Senhor Emidio Gonçalves , que se apresentou na tv TVCOM canal 36 no Sul do Brasil.O Amigo pode fazer o download destes videos que estão aqui no forum , aonde esta o Senhor Emidio falando na tv , e depois repostar de novo no youtube ,e regular para a trascodificação tradução BETA do youtube , então o youtube atual , transforma o audio portugues do Brasil em legendas ,por um novo sistema captions .Nestes videos da tv o Senhor Emidio explica em portugues do brasil com sotaque de Portugal , ( Ele éra desta origem,naturalisado Brasileiro )vivia há talves uns 40 anos no Brasil.Eu quase não posso ajudar sobre captações de imagens,pois sei pouco sobre ITC imagens.Minha Area é EVP Eletronic Voic Phenomena. Eu só postei aqui para que não não se perca ésta parte da História,pois foi meu desejo deichar registrado aqui sobre este meu grande Amigo do coração que foi o pesquisador Senhor emidio Gonçalves. Grande abraço

Last edited on Apr 12th, 2010 11:43 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Apr 10th, 2010 11:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Thank you very much!

Posted: Apr 12th, 2010 11:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

google translator, even earlier text, translated:

Hello. Greetings from Brasil.Eu have many occupations in Brazil, and is it difficult in going the widow of Mr Emidio to copy some video, because after a little while ago that died, died. I'll try, but no guarantee for short, I will check the possibility. I prefer the audios, and posted including the participation of Mr Emidio Gill, who appeared on TV channel 36 in tvcom South Brasil.The Friend can download these videos that are here in the forum, where is the Lord speaking on tv Emidio , and then repost it again on youtube, and to regulate the translation trascodificação BETA youtube, then the current youtube, converts audio from Brazil in Portuguese subtitles, captions for a new system. In these videos tv Mr Emidio explains in the Portuguese Brazil with an accent of Portugal, (he was of this origin, naturalized Brazilian) lived some 40 years ago maybe in Brasil.Eu almost can not help on abstractions of images, because I know little about ITC imagens.Minha Area is EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena. I just posted here so you do not do not lose this part of history because it was my desire deichar recorded here on this great friend of my heart that the researcher was emidio Mr Gill. Big hug

Current time is 11:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > DECEASED researches OF BRAZILIAN ITC Lord EMIGIO GONÇALVES Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1727 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.