View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Dec 24th, 2008 01:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

The 'yeah, but...?' approach is something I share, driving me forward and i'm sure many others. Residual impressions on a screen are a possibility for some instances, but I haven't known of anyone receiving standard TV pictures and then quickly switching to ITC for a photograph. It might happen, but even the time needed to swap over the cabling would seem longer than the ghosting sometimes seen on a TV right after switch off.
A point here about the attire or features of those caught in ITC.  My thoughts, are that during the transition from human traits to spirit traits, the learning process is when communicaitons with the other side may happen. The spirit form is believed to evolve and lose human characteristics as such a process carries along (quite how that process takes years when there is apparently no time on the other side is another topic). During that time period, seemingly of around 60 years, voices, ITC images and other methods of communication can be viewed to be more likely. It's easier to talk with someone from the same country as yourself, with the same language who's recently moved abroad, than a national of that country who's lived there a lot longer. As time goes on, dialect differences usually become more pronounced, delivery of words changes. As that time goes along the clothing of the still living person will change too, to reflect the current times. It can be also seen that those recently departed may well have the whole look and conduct of current people.

Regarding mental images of those deceased. I like that question, it hadn't occured to me before. I was lucky to receive a breathtaking multi frame ITC image of a graveyard some years back. The periphery was a smoky mist, yet the center was quite clearly defined with trees and stone grave markers. The whole set of perhaps a dozen images was in the correct shade of green too for a grass and tree cemetary. That mist effect had the look of a thought, as most of us mentally imagine when thinking.
Psi tests with picture cards or perhaps Remote Viewing are similar procedures and daily encountered by the living. Extending and expanding on such processes is my thought with much ITC imagery. Our own living minds radiate thoughts on frequencies, detectable as pulses with those head full of wires devices (especially useful in sleep studies). Take the physical human mind away from the equation and the spirit waves being captured as thought on the TV screen might well be what we're looking at.