ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > I see many many images in these not just a few

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I see many many images in these not just a few  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 19th, 2008 04:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
shortbuff

As i was looking at these photos i noticed a few things. First there are many images, not just the ones your attention is brought to. Second most of the images are of young attractive people wearing fashionable clothes, sometimes even kissing with fashionable haircuts facial hair, make up etc. Multi racial just like what you see on the tv. Which leads me to believe this is some molecular residue on the monitor or tv or some other imprint left on the monitor or tv and not actual spirit faces.

These are just things i noticed while studying the photos..i didnt come here to be critical.  If someone can shine some light on why i could be wrong, please do.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 20th, 2008 11:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

You are welcome to your opinion. I am sure there are many things that we do not understand or know yet, and there always will be.

Keith

Posted: Dec 21st, 2008 01:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
truthseeker150

Hi shortbuff, the opinion you've expressed is a common one presented by critics of the video feedback loop method.  I will only speak of my own equipment setup and let you form your own opinion.

I use a webcam that is plugged directly into a USB port on a laptop computer.  Thats it, there is no antenna, TV, or TV tuner in the circuit. The webcam simply images whats on a small portion of the laptop screen and through its software drivers saves the video frames directly onto the computer's hard drive.  Kind of difficult for a TV signal to be injected here. I would also counter with a question, have you ever seen  a TV image spontaneously show up on a computer screen, even a portion of one?

We could all tell you about our equipment and methods but really the only thing that will truly convince someone is personal experience.  Do a little research on your own, conduct your own experiments, and formulate an opinion based on your own results.

Best Regards!

Posted: Dec 21st, 2008 06:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
shortbuff

I know images appear, not questioning that at all. And of course you are right monitor / video camera rules out molecular residue and the like, I would think.
I guess I thought someone knew where this phenomena comes from or what it is exactly. I see it but its such a fantastic concept it boggles my mind.

Posted: Dec 21st, 2008 08:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
truthseeker150

There are several theories floating around on how the images are formed but at this point no one knows for sure.  Personally I believe they are paranormal in nature and cannot be explained with the knowledge we currently possess.  At its basic level ITC is a form of information transference that occurs through different types of technologies, wether it be voice like EVP's or imagery received through Video-ITC and photography.

It really is mind-boggling when one considers what's involved in manipulating the various forms of technology to form the voices and images.  :)

We still have much to learn about areas like human consciousness, after all what type of matter and energy is involved in human thought?  Can this type of matter/energy at some level influence our technology?  My personal opinion again now, is that I feel EVP and Video-ITC are evidence of a greater reality.  That our consiousness does indeed survive death and that by communicating to us through EVP and Video ITC they are providing the evidence to get this message across to us.

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2008 06:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
shortbuff

hmm it just occurred to me..In many of the photos you see a ton of little images and one big image of a face. I'm wondering if we arent seeing the thoughts and mental images, in pictures, of the one main face. After all dont we think in pictures much of the time? The one large face looks more like you and me than the smaller ones  sometimes even look like drawings or cartoons etc much of the time, not all the time.

When we die and have memories after passing, how do we carry memories with us? In spiritual energy pictures?

Just food for thought, I have no way of knowing..

Posted: Dec 24th, 2008 01:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

The 'yeah, but...?' approach is something I share, driving me forward and i'm sure many others. Residual impressions on a screen are a possibility for some instances, but I haven't known of anyone receiving standard TV pictures and then quickly switching to ITC for a photograph. It might happen, but even the time needed to swap over the cabling would seem longer than the ghosting sometimes seen on a TV right after switch off.
A point here about the attire or features of those caught in ITC.  My thoughts, are that during the transition from human traits to spirit traits, the learning process is when communicaitons with the other side may happen. The spirit form is believed to evolve and lose human characteristics as such a process carries along (quite how that process takes years when there is apparently no time on the other side is another topic). During that time period, seemingly of around 60 years, voices, ITC images and other methods of communication can be viewed to be more likely. It's easier to talk with someone from the same country as yourself, with the same language who's recently moved abroad, than a national of that country who's lived there a lot longer. As time goes on, dialect differences usually become more pronounced, delivery of words changes. As that time goes along the clothing of the still living person will change too, to reflect the current times. It can be also seen that those recently departed may well have the whole look and conduct of current people.

Regarding mental images of those deceased. I like that question, it hadn't occured to me before. I was lucky to receive a breathtaking multi frame ITC image of a graveyard some years back. The periphery was a smoky mist, yet the center was quite clearly defined with trees and stone grave markers. The whole set of perhaps a dozen images was in the correct shade of green too for a grass and tree cemetary. That mist effect had the look of a thought, as most of us mentally imagine when thinking.
Psi tests with picture cards or perhaps Remote Viewing are similar procedures and daily encountered by the living. Extending and expanding on such processes is my thought with much ITC imagery. Our own living minds radiate thoughts on frequencies, detectable as pulses with those head full of wires devices (especially useful in sleep studies). Take the physical human mind away from the equation and the spirit waves being captured as thought on the TV screen might well be what we're looking at.

Current time is 05:31 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > I see many many images in these not just a few Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1312 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 27 queries executed.