ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Some Webcam Images  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
truthseeker150

Back in July I started experimenting with webcams, I was motivated to give it a try after seeing some of the wonderful images posted here on ITCBridge.

I'm still getting familiar with all the configuration settings for camera but I've been getting some pretty interesting results as I tinker.  Here's some of the better ones from recordings made so far.  A couple of these I posted on another site and the rest are from more recent recordings with the webcam.

Hope you enjoy them,  I have to say thanks to our friends who made the real effort to come through, I do the easy part and just press the record button.  :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 288 times):

v18i2c1.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 288 times):

v18i1c1.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 276 times):

v19i2c1.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 278 times):

v40i3c1.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 293 times):

v61i4c1.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 295 times):

vid78i1.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 08:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 281 times):

v65i1c.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 10:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi, those are some pretty cool pictures! I'd say it seems you enjoy pretty good success with what you're working with.

The ones I like the best are the first and last one.

Would you mind if I reposted them with a difference in exposure?

Keith

Hmmm.........(this comment added after post). I'm still looking at your pictures and I find them extremely interesting and full of spirit images in all angles.........Do you have plans to continue your work with ITC images? The samples you provided are excellent.

Keith

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2008 10:59 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 04:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
truthseeker150

Hi Keith and thankyou, you may adjust the images if you like, I'm not very good with Photoshop or anything so for now I'm just cropping and converting to jpg.

I'm totally fascinated by the images that are coming through.  I havn't seen any really large images yet, most of what I'm getting now are lots of smaller faces and the occasional figure coming through.  Sometimes small areas of the screen are quite busy, with lots of faces coming through layered on top of each other.  It's a bit mind-boggling at times when I come across those.

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 06:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I may post some more tonight. For now, here's the most obvious to me in your pictures, with the exclusion of your third picture - which was the most obvious:

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 286 times):

v65i1c.jpg

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 06:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Your first picture:

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 293 times):

v18i2c1.jpg

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 06:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
truthseeker150

Thanks very much Keith, I can see those much better now, I especially like what you did with #7, the detail is much clearer and brighter now in that one. 

I've been trying to find the right combination of color, saturation, contrast, and brightness.  So I'll shoot a short vid, change and note the settings then shoot another one.  Then review them and see which has the most activity in it and if the images are any more visible in one as opposed to the other.  So hopefully I'll find the right combination of settings soon.  Amazing to me is that I've noticed they will use color in their images if its balanced well.

Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 10:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Slider2732

I like pic 3. Really, very nice images.
I'd say the best possible pictures from my experience have come from B&W and especially with CCTV or webcams, but colour is something that indeed can give the clearest results when set up properly. Webcams suffer from pixelation troubles and are often derided amongst armchair critics, people who haven't actually tried such a thing of course. With colour, can get nothing and then turn the brightness down just a touch a there they are, possible images in abundance. Taking the I/R filter off a webcam produced some great stuff too and it doesn't take long to do. Just got to have a fine screwdriver and a dispensable webcam should it go wrong lol

In about 2003 I tried a few formative runs with a camcorder/TV feedback loop. I'll always remember stepping through the VCR recording with an open mouth. There seemed to be quite clearly a cemetary, trees and a progression of a walk toward one stone over about a dozen frames. There was a misty edge to the frames, like looking through a fisheye lens and everything had a tinge of green to it. That experience pretty much got me hooked on such experiments. Was the green the feedback, the predominant colour of the view or something else, such questions carried experiments forward.
I hope the same thing happens for you too...great captures so far :)

Last edited on Sep 24th, 2008 10:19 AM by Slider2732

Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 09:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
truthseeker150

Hi Slider, thanks for sharing the tips and your experiences.  Wow a moving scene thats incredible!  I'm saving up for a camcorder so the webcam will have to do for the short term, but I'm certainly not complaining.  I was initially just hoping to catch a few faces so seeing the figures has been a nice bonus.  I'm definitly excited about whats been coming through and plan on doing some more experimenting with the webcam.

Now if only there were 36 hours in a day so I could step through more frames.   :)

Posted: Sep 27th, 2008 12:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
lance

I just love that first picture, you can clear see him trying to come through, well doneand keep up the great work, Lance..:)

Posted: Sep 29th, 2008 05:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
truthseeker150

Thanks very much Lance,  he did make a nice effort to come through in that one.

I had a pretty exciting run yesterday, the screen was noticably flashing in different areas, not the usual rolling loop I'm used to seeing.  So hopefully a few interesting images will come out of that one.  Time to be off to the day job, take care.

Current time is 01:12 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Some Webcam Images Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2598 seconds (39% database + 61% PHP). 27 queries executed.