ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
some random evp's  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 04:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
nerol

i'm kind of new to this, so don't be afraid to offer constructive criticism

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16013546H55nr7yH

it was just from driving around friday

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 06:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi, listened to your clips.

I heard the evp clips you recorded in your car. Though I find them difficult to understand, I always find evp hard to understand. I've recorded in the car myself, and have clips similar to what you posted.

I can certainly say that your experimental demeanor of recording anytime, anywhere can lead to much forward progress. It's an attitude like this that can help break free from the stereotype currently in society. I can assure you that spirit is with you anywhere you go, and that it's not just a random passing "ghost."

I look forward to more of your experiments.

Keith

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 03:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
nerol

ahh thanks Keith

ya my whole suspicion as i mentioned in other posts (a little), is that we have many dimensions unseen overlapping on our own plane, because they exist at higher frequencies which our 5 senses cannot detect. (but slowed cameras etc can)

when a creature "dies", i really suspect it is given some choices, but the passing through the light, is just a thing where their vibration gets transformed up, and they get the next body .. still on this earth probably, but with many different atomically faster objects to interact with.

that's one reason i think astral projectors get confused sometimes .. because they're half here, and half they're, so they see things not quite right

but ya, i suspect these things are all around us too, and you know, i think in the bible Solomon was punished for seeking a medium to communicate with the dead ... i always wondered "why" the bible forbid sorcery all the way back to Ballam ... maybe because "God or aliens" do not want us knowing what comes next ... but with technology it appeas we are starting to bridge the gap ... hopefully the aliens don't knock us back to the stone age.

i suspect maybe that happened to atlantis, babylon etc ... the spaniards destroyed all the Mayan tech they could .. maybe because the catholic church already knew all that?

ok i'll shut up for a bit  :)

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 06:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Good ideas, my personal opinion is not that far away. I was talking with someone today about how I'm sure the government knows abut life after death - but hides it. Just think how afraid they would be if the public was allowed access to truth outside of the physical plane?

Keith

Posted: Sep 30th, 2008 03:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
nerol

Keith Clark wrote: Good ideas, my personal opinion is not that far away. I was talking with someone today about how I'm sure the government knows abut life after death - but hides it. Just think how afraid they would be if the public was allowed access to truth outside of the physical plane?

Keith

ya exactly. that's why all this "sharing of information" scares me a little bit (on the net in general i mean), because once people "stop thinking it's nuts etc" ... then, who knows?

i suspect there's a reason different religion's monks, and secret societies keep their knowledge secret

one obvious one might be "The Salem Witch Trials" for example ... most people think the witches were hunted and killed just because of superstition ... but in reality, i suspect many parties involved knew just "how real" everything actually was

Posted: Sep 30th, 2008 07:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Good point. And we're also sure it was also used an an excuse to get rid of undesirables.

Keith

Posted: Oct 1st, 2008 01:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
nerol

Keith Clark wrote: Good point. And we're also sure it was also used an an excuse to get rid of undesirables.

Keith

oh yaa, and 'm sure the dummy's used it as an excuse to kill the pioneers of chemistry as well ... just due to superstition etc. i just think "it wasn't all" superstition lol. (that motivated some of the ones (with the knowledge)

Current time is 08:35 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > some random evp's Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1427 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 27 queries executed.